Become a Patron!

Best rda for flavor and a decent amnt. of vapor?

Pgrossi 27

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Curious about your guys opinions. Thanks for the help!

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
DotMod petri or Sapor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RedFive420

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i saw in another post that you had a dark horse i think. i love my dark horse with twisted 26 duel coil. 6 wraps around 2mm gets me to about .35 ohms and i like it there. that being said i dont know what batteries your using so be safe and read all you can and watch all you can. theres more to getting good flavor than just the rda you use..... i do find myself going to my dark horse often though

jsr27

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Definitely a twisted messes! I absolutely love the black and gold version of the twisted messes! I use a tidal coil. Use 28 gauge with 6 wraps 2.4mm id. Comes out at .35 ohms. Best flavor and clouds! Hope you try it!

Woodman

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Mutation X 234 by Fog Wind....just bought it 3 days ago....absolutely love this dripper...only con I've found is it has a slightly bigger diameter on my StingRay X...But it has great flavor and vapor

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Twisted Messes hands down. Needs the right build tho.

View attachment 39768
I love the way that build looks, can I ask you which coils do you have on there, and at what ohm are you vaping at? I'm going to be looking at a TM RDA today. How much juice do you reckon it holds? I've been using Vulcan RDA's for a year or so now, but thinking that they have outlived their use. Besides, there's no way I could use a coil like that on them....

RenegadeVaper

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have a petri and a 13 heavens 9 hells rda. The petri has by far the best flavor I have ever had. But like previously stated depends on the build I have m.terk aliens in it. The twisted messes is great for all needs espically for the price and the new twisted messes 2 is out

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm using a Wotofo Lush with a single alien ago 3mm and .3Ω on the nose. Coil came from purecoils.com. The guy on there It's a member here. Make great coils if you are looking for some good premade complex coils. Very happy with this setup.

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

idjekyll

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Tsunami 22 does pretty well I must say. Im more into tanks but the Tsunami does it for me when I want to be a smoke machine.

VapeSalsa

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I picked up a petri, a merlin and boreas a few days ago. I've barely touched the merlin and boreas. The flavor out of the petri is really good. A bit expensive but having used it I would happily pay that price again.

The petri is my first and only rda. I always wondered why people drip when you could have a tank filled with juice. Now I only want to drip :p. I've got an rda itch that I may need to scratch.

VapeSalsa

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Try it with either a Fused Clapton or an Alien build in it. You'll never look back.

I've tried just kanthal wire and clapton. The flavor is already great! I'll try a fused clapton next.

Are you using any other flavor rdas?

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I picked up a petri, a merlin and boreas a few days ago. I've barely touched the merlin and boreas. The flavor out of the petri is really good. A bit expensive but having used it I would happily pay that price again.

The petri is my first and only rda. I always wondered why people drip when you could have a tank filled with juice. Now I only want to drip :p. I've got an rda itch that I may need to scratch.
I don't have a Petri.....yet. I do quite want one though. But as for a pure flavour rda. I have a Derringer that is amazing. A little tough to build being a three post and as small as it is, but as for flavour it is truly on point. I have a dual coil build in it. 2mm id think it is 6 or 7 wrap kanthal. Ohms out at .3Ω. And it vapes awesome.

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have a brass Derringer on a brass Nemesis tube mech, and I have to agree - it's a good little atty for flavor. With the right build, of course. Here's a pic of mine with a high gauge alien build in it.

2016-06-12 17.05.15.jpg

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a brass Derringer on a brass Nemesis tube mech, and I have to agree - it's a good little atty for flavor. With the right build, of course. Here's a pic of mine with a high gauge alien build in it.

View attachment 54011
How did you fit aliens in those tiny potholes? That's just awesome.

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
They're tiny - maybe even 32 gauge cores, can't remember.

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I really like my troll RDA. It has great airflow. I use it more than any other of my gear. There's a V2 Troll that's new to the market that has larger holes, a deeper well, and a redesigned deck that only has 2 posts, rather than having side posts and center posts. Still waiting on my pre-order of the V2 to ship from 3Fvape, but there are sites that claim that they have the new V2 in stock.

jkc64

Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I don't think that I could pick 1 favorite. The Petri does get lots of use tho and the Tobh, Velocity, Drifter...I'll stop there.

I really like my troll RDA. It has great airflow. I use it more than any other of my gear. There's a V2 Troll that's new to the market that has larger holes, a deeper well, and a redesigned deck that only has 2 posts, rather than having side posts and center posts. Still waiting on my
I really like my troll RDA. It has great airflow. I use it more than any other of my gear. There's a V2 Troll that's new to the market that has larger holes, a deeper well, and a redesigned deck that only has 2 posts, rather than having side posts and center posts. Still waiting on my pre-order of the V2 to ship from 3Fvape, but there are sites that claim that they have the new V2 in stock.

I just picked up the v2 (my first RDA!) And I'm digging it. Vapewild had them pretty cheap.

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Where can I get one and how much is this thanks
Those are both available on my website. Click on my sig to go there. It's the Dotmod Petri V2 RDA with a set on Alien coils installed.

cutevape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I thought mutation series items works well
Mutation x v5: it has the double deck with ceramic and ss,awesome and great flavor
Mutation x v5 xl:it has deep juice chamber,and double tube,so it will not leak,and unique airflow control

TiltedVape

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
Tsunami 22 here! Dual clapton coils @ .4ohms. Huge Flavor, Huge Clouds! (typically around 45w) I tried the Cleito (own), Crown 2 (borrowed), Serpent Mini (borrowed), and goblin mini(borrowed), and decided to buy the Tsunami 22. The flavor is crazy good with every hit, and i can get those big f-off clouds. It makes my heart happy.

jkc64

Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Ok, it's pricey but I'm going with the United Chaos. Super easy to build and great flavor and vapor. 8 wraps 24ga dual right where the coils are designed to be placed and might be the best I've ever used. I have tried a lot, more expensive and cheaper, just my 2 cents. YMMV

SquareofPrimes

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've been vaping for only about 6 months now, but in that time I have purchased many mods and tanks (no drips yet) and I finally found a "sweet spot". I recently bought the little Teslacig Stealth and threw one of my Cleito tanks on there with a .4ohm coil and it hits perfect! Slightly warm vape that is full of flavor and cool enough to take a big ol' hit! (Autocorrect continuously tries to rename Aspire's tank to Clitoral..) :D The whole setup is under $50 on ecig.com.

IMG_5234.JPG

VU Sponsors