Become a Patron!

Best RTA for beginner

Nomorebutts

Member For 1 Year
What's your guys opinions on some of the new RTA's they have out. I just started building on my freemax fireluke RTA. It's nice and I'm still getting the wicking down. I might be looking at a getting a 2nd RTA just to have one to build on and play with and 1 I can still vape with.

Looking at

OBS engine 2
Digiflavor themis

I think they're both dual coils. Single coil decks would be easier to build on since im new to building so I might go that route if anyone can recommend a good single coil RTA.

Any thoughts and recommendations would be appreciayed

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
There are excellent single coil atties that have great flavor and easy to build. Here's a couple to look at if you haven't already.
OBS Cruis 2 single coil. Single mounting screw makes it easy to align coil. And the ports for the cotton are of good size making that easy to do.
http://www.obsnsmoke.com/wuhuaqi/12.html

Here's asmodus Zesthia. Haven't owned it but a lot of good feedback and asmodus is a quality company.
https://www.vapinginsider.com/asmodus-zesthia-review/

Nomorebutts

Member For 1 Year
There are excellent single coil atties that have great flavor and easy to build. Here's a couple to look at if you haven't already.
OBS Cruis 2 single coil. Single mounting screw makes it easy to align coil. And the ports for the cotton are of good size making that easy to do.
http://www.obsnsmoke.com/wuhuaqi/12.html

Here's asmodus Zesthia. Haven't owned it but a lot of good feedback and asmodus is a quality company.
https://www.vapinginsider.com/asmodus-zesthia-review/

You have the one cruise 2?

I like flavor but think I like big clouds better lol. Guessing I'll get bigger clouds with a dual coil but I should try out a single coil and see how it goes. They just seem so much easier to build.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
You have the one cruise 2?

I like flavor but think I like big clouds better lol. Guessing I'll get bigger clouds with a dual coil but I should try out a single coil and see how it goes. They just seem so much easier to build.
I do have Cruis 2 single.
I suppose for clouds, dual or single depends some on what the build, what tank.

Nomorebutts

Member For 1 Year
That pyro rdta looks really nice think it's a winner. I like that the juice is at the bottom and the wick just sits right through the slots right above it. Seems really easy to wick. I'm having some problems with my fireluke leaking, that might be from user error but doesn't seem like I'd have a problem with that with the pyro. Heard alot of good things about vadnt vape so I think I'll give it a shot. Thanks again vape fan

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
That pyro rdta looks really nice think it's a winner. I like that the juice is at the bottom and the wick just sits right through the slots right above it. Seems really easy to wick. I'm having some problems with my fireluke leaking, that might be from user error but doesn't seem like I'd have a problem with that with the pyro. Heard alot of good things about vadnt vape so I think I'll give it a shot. Thanks again vape fan
So much about leaking from tanks is getting the wicking right. From very forgiving, to perfection a must.
Pyro is easy to wick. Cut tails so they go in the ports but don't hang down into tank...thin the tails if needed so that the ports are full of fluff and not tight or getting much resistance when placing it in. The natural tilt when vaping, keeps the wick wet, and the juice will travel up the sides of the glass on it's own some as it is pulled up by the wick. It's very airy wide open...= huge clouds. No leaking at the tank, or anywhere.
I see there are clones of it for $10. They might be good, I don't know.
Here it is with the coils not close enough to deck, and the tails aren't thinned.
And on Sirius.
pyroo.jpg siriuspyroo.jpg

Jason149

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
the VV Kylin Mini RTA is my favor RTA in this year, as the honeycomb airflow system and larger e-juice, I have to say that the flavor is the best I ever seen...:inlove::inlove:

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
the VV Kylin Mini RTA is my favor RTA in this year, as the honeycomb airflow system and larger e-juice, I have to say that the flavor is the best I ever seen...:inlove::inlove:
I like the flavor too, but besides that, it's the most annoying and frustrating rta out there and in my opinion not beginner friendly.

It might even stop beginners from building if hat's their first ever rebuildable.

I don't have the one listed above to make any comments on it.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
I have and use Kylin Mini regularly. Great single coil RTA imo. But like said, not beginner friendly and some never get it to not leak.

berryfreak57

Member For 1 Year
I just got the Kylin as my first RTA. Did it in the 6ml configuration. Took a few times to figure out wicking, but it wasn't that tough. It was leaking from the bottom where the 510 plate met the side ring. Talked to Vandy Vape, sent them photos and all the stuff they wanted for warranty and 3 days later I had a new build deck and since it has been leak free. Now to try a couple coils to find its happy place.

Attachments

• 35285780_336402316889020_846476889412337664_n.jpg
    35285780_336402316889020_846476889412337664_n.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 12

VU Sponsors