Become a Patron!

best rta

twisted

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Was wondering what everyone's favorite rta's are. Want to look into getting one with a nice deck to build on. I was looking at the mutation rta cause I love the 3 post deck. Really want some with good airflow, nice 3 post deck, and can chuck clouds with good flavor. Thanks for any suggestions!

hilliard4512

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Mutation XV-4. Has bottom flow for right on the coil flavor and side interchange able for dual or single. So for taste and cloud casing that thing is one of my favorites. But four post. A velocity is the best to me though because the two post outer arrangement. It has two holes in each post. Awesome air flow and great for dual quad vert or parallel builds. One of the best tri-post is the Mack Daddy of all though. The original Comp Vape El Cabron. 3mm post holes and so many extras. Tips and things. It awesome.

//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/08/a03e30118b152d7a10a3799171db195c.jpg

twisted

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Are you talking about rdas? I'm looking for rtas. I have found 2 that has interested me the billow 2 and the bellus. But I am not sure on the airflow for the two. They look alittle restricted. I like big airflow, I am using a maganus/free max starr tank wide open.

MikeSully

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Bellus has 2x or more airflow than the billow 2 and a much larger build deck.

twisted

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Does it really I thought the billow 2 had more if not the same. From the way they look on videos

skiball

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've got the bellus and the airflow is crazy open and I like the giant juice chanels easy to wick. The machineing is awesome and no machine oil and for 18$ on efun.top why not. Also on just my 2nd wick job already no leaks while useing top fill. Only down side is sence the air holes are directly open to the afc the ring gets kinda hot.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Another vote for the bellus here! That tank is awesome! I run it with 24g anywhere from 60-70w when its wide open.
The obs-crius is also good, but give it a week for the new version to come out.

twisted

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
New version? Of the bellus or the obs-crius? Do you know if the bellus airflow is simular to the maganus/starr tanks?

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
New version would be of the crius, they ate giving it bigger poatholes and a better driptip attachment. Other than that the same tank.
I don't have either of those to make the comparison. The bellus has airflow from the side directly onto the coil, more like an RDA than a tank.

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
Just ordered the Crius today and I am hoping it will replace my billows V2 that's has been very bitchy lately. For whatever reason it won't wick right despite using the same technique I have been using with it for months now without issues. The Crius looks to be a real nice setup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just ordered the Crius today and I am hoping it will replace my billows V2 that's has been very bitchy lately. For whatever reason it won't wick right despite using the same technique I have been using with it for months now without issues. The Crius looks to be a real nice setup

I've been thinking of doing the same thing LOL My billows leak no matter what :-(

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
I've been thinking of doing the same thing LOL My billows leak no matter what :-(
I have reading of nothing but good things about that tank. I am not sure what is going on with the Billows but no matter what build, wick material or method I use, it keeps dry hitting if I take consecutive hits. If I do a non powered hit first then fire it its ok but thats not how its suppose to work. I have tried 2 mm, 2.5 mm... SS, TI, NI, all sorts of wicking, using low power etc. at around 30 watts I can get it to work and keep up but the vape if very anemic. Typically around 36 watts has given me great results in the past but recently it has become a royal PITA so I am going to try the Crius. It looks like a real potential winner.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have reading of nothing but good things about that tank. I am not sure what is going on with the Billows but no matter what build, wick material or method I use, it keeps dry hitting if I take consecutive hits. If I do a non powered hit first then fire it its ok but thats not how its suppose to work. I have tried 2 mm, 2.5 mm... SS, TI, NI, all sorts of wicking, using low power etc. at around 30 watts I can get it to work and keep up but the vape if very anemic. Typically around 36 watts has given me great results in the past but recently it has become a royal PITA so I am going to try the Crius. It looks like a real potential winner.
Bellus I have retired my Billow V2 after 2 weeks

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was sold right away. Waiting patiently now for it. No mail tmwr due to holiday :(

Where did you order it from? I think the velocity deck is the third version, so I'm not sure who has that!

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
I ordered from wet vapes. They didn't have black so I went with silver. Figured afterwords I can search for the black or wait for the velocity deck to hit. I'm pretty sure this may be one of my favs. That top fill looks crazy nice

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
Or maybe we can purchase the velocity deck separate

CorallineAlgae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think I'm sold on the Crius:

That's an amazing looking tank. If it came with a single coil build deck I would be all over it. Love the fill port.
wub.png

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I was a bit concerned when I saw side-by-side views of the old vs. "new" decks. In response to the criticism of too-small coil holes: Looks like all they did was drill them out a bit. Not having made the posts any bigger: Didn't look like a whole lot of material for the screw threads to grip, now?

twisted

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got the crius and Bellus. Out of the two I like the crius most. The air flow is amazing, build deck is nice sized. The airflow on the crius is almost double the Bellus. Top fill is way better on the crius also. I'm running a duel 24ga 2.4 di 6 wrap which comes in at .25ish. Running it at 65 watts and getting very good vapor and flavor.

twisted

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just make sure you get the updated crius with bigger post holes. You can get them at wetvapes.com

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
I see the Crius now is available with the velocity style deck. Damn mine v2 isn't even here yet n now I am considering upgrading lol

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
Ordered the black Crius with velocity deck. Will be my first dedicated rta. I m excite
Hahahha, I just ordered the black with velocity deck as well. Now will have 2 (one with the upgraded deck holes and the second with the velocity deck). excessive maybe?

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
OBS fixing the 510 drip tip size and now that velocity deck are making it look awfully attractive. My main fear, now? That they'll come out with a "mini" version that will be better-suited to MTL... right after I get the current version :confused:

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
I got my old OBS crius in today version 2 and all I can say about this is holy crap. I put a 24 gauge 2.5 mm stainless steel coil at .17 and at 55 watts half airflow open juice half way open and clouds and flavor out of sight. Wickng was easy peasy and that top fill omg!!!!!! Ordered V3 with velocity deck today as well.
d90fb73c9f7df3455d06a1761d009f1b.jpg

0564a199f2913814aebb3e3e06c50b77.jpg

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got my old OBS crius in today version 2 and all I can say about this is holy crap. I put a 24 gauge 2.5 mm stainless steel coil at .17 and at 55 watts half airflow open juice half way open and clouds and flavor out of sight. Wickng was easy peasy and that top fill omg!!!!!! Ordered V3 with velocity deck today as well.
d90fb73c9f7df3455d06a1761d009f1b.jpg

0564a199f2913814aebb3e3e06c50b77.jpg

Can't wait for mine to arrive - kind of regretting ordering it from China now LOL

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
Lolol. I think you will really enjoy this one. I think it much better than the temperamental billows.

pescadore

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I really like my Aromamizer RDTA!! Great flavor and clouds. I have two 3mils but have the 6mil adapters coming.

richardward77

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm loving aromamizer too with the velocity deck took me a while to get the wicking right but now I have I think its a great rta.the flavour is as good as my goblin mini if not better and I can fit bigger coils in it 24g maybe even 22g not tried 22g yet though but sure it will fit nicely with the velocity style deck.

Sent from my P022 using Tapatalk

84Harley

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just pre-ordered the Zephyrus V2 from Efun....$24 for the sexy black version. I've watched a few reviews on the tube, looks pretty cool to me. I'm getting it just for building, no interest in the stock coils, I'd love to hear some opinions :)

VU Sponsors