Become a Patron!

Best strawberry flavoring

Knight Maric

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've been trying to find the best strawberry flavoring. A strong sharp sweet strawberry to be exact. So far I have tried FA Strawberry (light flavor that has the real strawberry taste, but not amazing on its own) & Cap's Sweet Strawberry (sweet strawberry flavor but not bold enough)
Any good suggestions?

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I like ecigexpress's FE Strawberry.. might be what you are looking for ;)

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Oh yes, the quest for the perfect Strawberry, lol.
Some mix several different Strawberries together to get what they like.
I think most of us have several of them around.
Now 5 with 1 coming in vape mail, lol.

EDIT: Update, now INW Shisha Strawberry is my fav.
And FE Strawberry is a close second.

Last edited:

Roguexx

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I now have 6 different straw berries trying to answer this I've broken out down to FA strawberry and TFA ripe

I've heard mixing your favorite strawberry with hints of other fruits can make it pop more without ruining the strawberry identity. Like raspberry or lemon. Not tried it though.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I now have 6 different straw berries trying to answer this I've broken out down to FA strawberry and TFA ripe
Mixed together? I own TFA ripe strawberry and TFA organic strawberry. However, I only tried the organic so far. Didn't like it a lot. Might be good for others though.

Roguexx

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No seperate hasn't mixed then. To me TFA ripe outs more sweet. And FA strawberry is your classic strawberry closet to the real thung. I like F. Strawberry with different cremes

Roguexx

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
FA strawberry I like it with FA fresh creme or TFA malted milk. Really brings out flavor I've done TFA ripe with menthol and the cooling taste works well also

Neil Hart

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I like to mix all kinds of different Strawberry Flavors but my favorites are FA Strawberry (real strawberry), TFA Ripe Strawberry (sweet strawberry), CAP Sweet Strawberry, and E-Flavor Ripe Strawberry. Flavour Art and E-Flavor (Nicvape) are the most realistic strawberry flavors but for some reason I like the candy tasting strawberry flavors too. Mix them all and you have a damn good strawberry!!!

Slots

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been through every strawberry out there. ... I've tried mixing and matching them
I finally found INW (Inawera) "Shisha Strawberry", and my taste buds love it.
It's great solo, without adding anything, trying to enhance it ... you don't need too
At the same time, It's fantastic in recipes and It's a strong flavor, so you don't have to add a bunch to get a flavor to show up.
That said ... taste is subjective, ....but this is the only strawberry I even keep around anymore.

Siccmade8

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
What's the best ratios of liquid to make just a 80/20pg 8 nic30ml bottle? I made a few and can't get my strawberry sweet and good tasting no mater what I do lol. I've tried a few different mixes and can't get it close to 1 I had bought from a shop. The one I got from shop was a really high vg and after taste has what felt like sugar on the lips......really good

Alice in Vaporland

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
This might be answered elsewhere, but I'll toss it out here too: which of the strawberry flavors do you believe is the closest to having a candy-type flavor? I'm trying to come up with a recipe that includes a strawberry fondant-type icing, and I think a candy-sweet strawberry would go best. I have FW's Strawberry, TFA's Strawberry (Ripe), and CAP's Sweet Strawberry in my stash at the mo.....

I'd love to come across a post that lists all the different strawberry flavorings with a description of each! :D Maybe someday I'll be able to post it myself, if it's not already out there, of course. ;)

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I will second the INW Shisha Strawberry, if I could only keep one it would be it. I do still use TFA Ripe and regular Strawberry as well as CAP S SB and FA SB in mixes that I made before getting Shisha. The INW mixes well with CAP but you need to let it steep a little more because of the chemical smell the CAP can have when fresh. INW regular SB is pretty good as well, more of a natural SB, the Shisha version is like that but with a sweet glaze poured on top, sort of like what you would get on a SB Shortcake.

FW and LA SB's are a skip for sure. I just picked up Delosi SB which is more of a prominent SB like the Shisha but different, only tried it in one mix so far and it is good but not Shisha. I also got a couple of samples of One on One SB Ripe and SB Cotton Candy, there both decent, I like the cotton candy version a little better. Neither is a Shisha beater but I can definitely use them in some mixes.

As far as the question above me about the closest to a candy type flavor.....hmmmmm, tough question. If you consider strawberries in a sweet glaze to be like candy then it would be Shisha. It is also one of the most prominent SB's flavors, it doesn't tend to get lost in a mix like other SB's can. TFA's regular SB is more candy like than the ripe version as well.

Everyone's taste is different but there seems to be a large fan base for Shisha SB, myself included.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What's the best ratios of liquid to make just a 80/20pg 8 nic30ml bottle? I made a few and can't get my strawberry sweet and good tasting no mater what I do lol. I've tried a few different mixes and can't get it close to 1 I had bought from a shop. The one I got from shop was a really high vg and after taste has what felt like sugar on the lips......really good

The sugar on the lips was more than likely sweetener, I tasted a juice called Ichigo and right off the bat I would tell it had a lot of sucralose in it, probably at least 3 to 4%. It also had raspberry in it to boost the strawberry, a small amount, maybe 0.50%. I was able to clone it for a friend but I can't vape it myself, way too sweet.

Siccmade8

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I used 1% of sweetener and my cotton wore out in a day and then tried same juice without sweetener and cotton has been good for awhile now and even with that sweet in there didn't get that sugar taste after vape...
Yes you already added 2.4ml of nic that is right for 30ml. so just add the vg and you will be good to go.
Thank you
The sugar on the lips was more than likely sweetener, I tasted a juice called Ichigo and right off the bat I would tell it had a lot of sucralose in it, probably at least 3 to 4%. It also had raspberry in it to boost the strawberry, a small amount, maybe 0.50%. I was able to clone it for a friend but I can't vape it myself, way too sweet.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I used 1% of sweetener and my cotton wore out in a day and then tried same juice without sweetener and cotton has been good for awhile now and even with that sweet in there didn't get that sugar taste after vape...
Thank you

There are a few different types of sweetener, the most common being sucralose based. There is also Stevia which when used in large amounts can make a juice real sweet with the taste after vape. Some even use a combination of the 2 and citric acid as well, there is a way to do it that gives that mouth coating, I haven't figured that one out.

One on One flavors makes a sweetener that is not sucralose or stevia based, they won't say what it does have but it has some citric notes to it so I am guessing citric acid. It is an excellent sweetener though you might want to try out.

Siccmade8

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks.... I'll have to look in that cause the juice tastes amazing and it's frustrating not figuring it out

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks.... I'll have to look in that cause the juice tastes amazing and it's frustrating not figuring it out

You could also try using less sweetener and/or Stevia.
I just use 1 drop of each sometimes in 15ml.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Liquid Barn Strawberry

Flavor Description:This Strawberry extract has the taste of a freshly picked strawberry that has naturally sweetened as it has ripened.

Non-Flavoring Ingredients: Propylene Glycol

Suggested MixPercentage: 8%

VU Sponsors