Become a Patron!

Best Strawberry Milks I've tried so far...need recommendations too (long post)

Hi everyone! Long time lurker, first time poster here. I spent some time putting together some reviews of my favorite flavor profile, Strawberry Milk. I haven't had a lot of money to spend on all these different juices but got a new job and was able to spend some money.

I've read through this forum, searched the internet, etc and picked some out that I think I'd like based on what others have said, so I have a couple more on the way and I plan on updating this post whenever they get in.

If you guys have any suggestions on your favorite, please suggest them. I'm always looking for something new :)

I tried to do a good mix of cheap and expensive juices for my first set of review. I did pretty good I think mixing them up.. The one thing I've learned about vaping so far, especially from this, is that you can't always judge a juice by it's price. The worst one on this list was actually one of the most expensive ones, actually might have been the most expensive. There were two that tied for best, and one was expensive while the other was (I believe, if I remember correctly) the cheapest. If it wasn't the cheapest it was right down there with the cheapest.

Well, without further ado, here is my review. Let me know what you think!

Boosted - Boosted
I liked it more than some of the others. Nothing special. I do wish the strawberry was stronger, but if you like a strawberry milkshake with more milkshake than strawberry, this one is for you. I can't really complain but it didn't have that WOW factor that some of these did.
6/10

Cuttwood - Unicorn Milk
It’s very good. It could be part of the hype about Cuttwood, but I certainly liked it. The price was high, and while worth it, it’s not something I would vape every day due to the price. There’s not much to say other than it’s strawberry milk, very balanced and simply tasty. Not too much sugar which seems to be a problem with most of these. The strawberry and milk was pretty balanced, neither overpowered each other. Nicotine quality seemed as good as it can get, definitely some of the better I’d say, but again that’s probably why I had to pay $20 for a 30ml
10/10

Vapor In A Bottle - Strawberry Milk
This one is top tier, which surprised me because of how inexpensive it was. I didn’t expect much but was really happy I tried it, I almost didn’t because of the low price. The milk part tastes really authentic but there’s more to it than just strawberry and milk. I can taste the background notes of graham crackers, maybe some sort of cream, I can’t tell, but whatever it is, I like it. The strawberries are just as authentic tasting as everything else and are a perfect amount compared to the milk/cream. Balanced AF. Out of all of these not only was it on par with Cuttwood – Unicorn Milk, but it was less than half the price. The nicotine was just as high quality as well. Definitely something I am currently vaping all day and plan to continue.
10/10

One Hit Wonder - The Milk Man
Sweetness overload. I don’t like it. The packaging was way cooler than the actual juice. It’s almost like if they just took the sweetener out it would taste ok, because I can taste a slight good flavor covered up by sweetener. I'm not sure though, it was just not good in my opinion, probably the most disappointed vape purchase I've made so far. Even if this juice wasn’t expensive as hell, I’d still never vape it again.
0/10

Suicide Bunny - Mother's Milk
Good. I can take it or leave it, but there are much better out there. It’s not that I don’t like it, but it has a weird taste to it, like I can taste the strawberry, but the other flavors in it just don’t taste how I’d expect an artificially flavored milk vape juice. The price for this seemed high for something not as good as it should have been.
3/10

Giant Vapor - Mom's Milk

I can’t remember where I read it, but apparently this is a pretty spot on clone of Mother’s Milk by Suicide Bunny. I think it was a little better though!
5/10

Blue Dot Vapor - Moo Fields
The smell is great and all around it’s a good flavor. I would have given it a higher score, maybe an 8, but the nicotine quality was just not good. It had that peppery throat hit like some of the cheaper juices do. Well, this was actually pretty cheap but I just can’t get past the throat hit. As for the flavor, It’s pretty good. It doesn’t taste “natural” however that doesn’t mean it’s bad.
5/10

B-X Vapor – Mom’s Milk
Pretty good, says it’s a clone of Suicide Bunny’s Mother’s Milk on their website. It does taste kind of like Mother’s Milk, I guess, but I’d say it’s much better. I really like the artwork on their website. It did take a couple of weeks for this one to get better (steeping). The site also says it’s a custard, which I agree with, it’s more custardy than the rest, however still stays true to the milk part. Strawberrys are legit too.
7/10

Thank you for reading. Please let me know if there are some you'd recommend.

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thanks @Vapeymcvapor --- this is a pretty good run down of your flavor profile.
I've also been working up some DIY strawberry milk flavors and you've hit on a couple of them that I've found clones of.

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Jar juice vapes. They always have sales and you can get it 50% off. Possibly the best strawberry milk I've had.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Don't care for mech milk but that moo is good. Just got an email with a 50% off code for jar juice vapes if anyone wants to try theirs. Code is XMAS and expires tomorrow. Makes it 10 bucks for 120 ml.

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Just got another email that code is still good tonight. I got myself a few bottles.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@r055co reminded me of 1000ml.me They have the Mother of Unicorn Milk there and from what I've heard so far it is really great
It is rather good and for $75 for a liter, damn son ................
I've got a 120 mil bottle I've filled three times and still have a shit load left left..................

Yeah going to order their sample pack, 10 30ml bottles for $35 even if I toss half of them that's still a great price.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've got a 120 mil bottle I've filled three times and still have a shit load left left..................

Yeah going to order their sample pack, 10 30ml bottles for $35 even if I toss half of them that's still a great price.
Was thinking the same thing....prior to buying 1000 mls....which I would get tired of within the first 200 mls.

Guess I could always give 500 mls away, and still have Plenty at a reasonable price.

Have you heard of anyone freezing juice?....I don't think I've ever read a post regarding freezing juice.

jessejf1991

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I've been ordering from verde valley vapes I'm still waiting for my recent Christmas sale order but haven't tried the strawberry milk yet

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

Badfrog

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nice post. I really liked Mother's Milk but it's not a straight strawberry milk to my taste buds. It definitely has a nice warm pastry taste on the exhale. Meanwhile, the inhale isn't strong in terms of strawberry/cream but it was nice. However, for the price, I won't be buying it again. Just way too expensive for someone that vapes a lot.

I do like strawberry flavors and will be getting 100mls of the Vapor In A Bottle Strawberry Milk. Their code "CHRISTMAS" for 25% off is still good so I'm going to exercise it.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been ordering from verde valley vapes I'm still waiting for my recent Christmas sale order but haven't tried the strawberry milk yet

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk
Your other post was moved to unlisted vendor area, it might be a good time to brush up on the unlisted vendor rules before posting anymore links to "your buddy's shop"

Chris80

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hi everyone! Long time lurker, first time poster here. I spent some time putting together some reviews of my favorite flavor profile, Strawberry Milk. I haven't had a lot of money to spend on all these different juices but got a new job and was able to spend some money.

I've read through this forum, searched the internet, etc and picked some out that I think I'd like based on what others have said, so I have a couple more on the way and I plan on updating this post whenever they get in.

If you guys have any suggestions on your favorite, please suggest them. I'm always looking for something new :)

I tried to do a good mix of cheap and expensive juices for my first set of review. I did pretty good I think mixing them up.. The one thing I've learned about vaping so far, especially from this, is that you can't always judge a juice by it's price. The worst one on this list was actually one of the most expensive ones, actually might have been the most expensive. There were two that tied for best, and one was expensive while the other was (I believe, if I remember correctly) the cheapest. If it wasn't the cheapest it was right down there with the cheapest.

Well, without further ado, here is my review. Let me know what you think!

Boosted - Boosted
I liked it more than some of the others. Nothing special. I do wish the strawberry was stronger, but if you like a strawberry milkshake with more milkshake than strawberry, this one is for you. I can't really complain but it didn't have that WOW factor that some of these did.
6/10

Cuttwood - Unicorn Milk
It’s very good. It could be part of the hype about Cuttwood, but I certainly liked it. The price was high, and while worth it, it’s not something I would vape every day due to the price. There’s not much to say other than it’s strawberry milk, very balanced and simply tasty. Not too much sugar which seems to be a problem with most of these. The strawberry and milk was pretty balanced, neither overpowered each other. Nicotine quality seemed as good as it can get, definitely some of the better I’d say, but again that’s probably why I had to pay $20 for a 30ml
10/10

Vapor In A Bottle - Strawberry Milk
This one is top tier, which surprised me because of how inexpensive it was. I didn’t expect much but was really happy I tried it, I almost didn’t because of the low price. The milk part tastes really authentic but there’s more to it than just strawberry and milk. I can taste the background notes of graham crackers, maybe some sort of cream, I can’t tell, but whatever it is, I like it. The strawberries are just as authentic tasting as everything else and are a perfect amount compared to the milk/cream. Balanced AF. Out of all of these not only was it on par with Cuttwood – Unicorn Milk, but it was less than half the price. The nicotine was just as high quality as well. Definitely something I am currently vaping all day and plan to continue.
10/10

One Hit Wonder - The Milk Man
Sweetness overload. I don’t like it. The packaging was way cooler than the actual juice. It’s almost like if they just took the sweetener out it would taste ok, because I can taste a slight good flavor covered up by sweetener. I'm not sure though, it was just not good in my opinion, probably the most disappointed vape purchase I've made so far. Even if this juice wasn’t expensive as hell, I’d still never vape it again.
0/10

Suicide Bunny - Mother's Milk
Good. I can take it or leave it, but there are much better out there. It’s not that I don’t like it, but it has a weird taste to it, like I can taste the strawberry, but the other flavors in it just don’t taste how I’d expect an artificially flavored milk vape juice. The price for this seemed high for something not as good as it should have been.
3/10

Giant Vapor - Mom's Milk

I can’t remember where I read it, but apparently this is a pretty spot on clone of Mother’s Milk by Suicide Bunny. I think it was a little better though!
5/10

Blue Dot Vapor - Moo Fields
The smell is great and all around it’s a good flavor. I would have given it a higher score, maybe an 8, but the nicotine quality was just not good. It had that peppery throat hit like some of the cheaper juices do. Well, this was actually pretty cheap but I just can’t get past the throat hit. As for the flavor, It’s pretty good. It doesn’t taste “natural” however that doesn’t mean it’s bad.
5/10

B-X Vapor – Mom’s Milk
Pretty good, says it’s a clone of Suicide Bunny’s Mother’s Milk on their website. It does taste kind of like Mother’s Milk, I guess, but I’d say it’s much better. I really like the artwork on their website. It did take a couple of weeks for this one to get better (steeping). The site also says it’s a custard, which I agree with, it’s more custardy than the rest, however still stays true to the milk part. Strawberrys are legit too.
7/10

Thank you for reading. Please let me know if there are some you'd recommend.
I couldn't agree with you more about Milkman. All the hype about how great it was! Finally got a bottle and it was the biggest disappointment I've had in juices! On the other hand, I did come across Mechshakes, not affiliated with Mechsauce. As far as I can tell, they only have one flavor, Strawberry Milkshake, and it is very good!

Chris80

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

Are their juices the sit in the closet for a week or so type, or are they ready when they arrive?

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Was thinking the same thing....prior to buying 1000 mls....which I would get tired of within the first 200 mls.

Guess I could always give 500 mls away, and still have Plenty at a reasonable price.

Have you heard of anyone freezing juice?....I don't think I've ever read a post regarding freezing juice.

That's interesting inspects. Never thought of that and have not heard of anyone doing it, but lots of us that DYI put nic in the freezer. Hmm. You've got me wondering how retail juice would do and if it would matter what the ratios were.

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
No reason you can't freeze it. You can put PG and VG in the freezer, NIC, and flavorings. No clue how long it will preserve it though.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Waffle Baron

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
@inspects I have a couple thousand ml of various juices I keep in the freezer or on my balcony in the snow when there is no room. I figured it has to be better than room temperature for storing as i only go through maybe 10ml or less a day.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I may try freezing some, but it won't be much, the freezer is already stuffed with more nic than food.

Badfrog

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Maybe I need to take back what I said about Suicide Bunny Mother's Milk. Had a bought a couple weeks ago and it was excellent stuff. Got a couple more bottles on sale and it was weak/muted. One bottle had 3 nic and sat for a couple weeks and had little to no flavor. A couple bottles had no nic and also next to no flavor. I don't get it.

Maybe I need to take back what I said about Suicide Bunny Mother's Milk. Had a bought a couple weeks ago and it was excellent stuff. Got a couple more bottles on sale and it was weak/muted. One bottle had 3 nic and sat for a couple weeks and had little to no flavor. A couple bottles had no nic and also next to no flavor. I don't get it.

Maybe they aren't consistent. I think they've been around long enough to figure out how to be consistent but you never know. Have you tried it on different devices? I've found flavors can change significantly depending on which device you're using it on.

Nice post. I really liked Mother's Milk but it's not a straight strawberry milk to my taste buds. It definitely has a nice warm pastry taste on the exhale. Meanwhile, the inhale isn't strong in terms of strawberry/cream but it was nice. However, for the price, I won't be buying it again. Just way too expensive for someone that vapes a lot.

I do like strawberry flavors and will be getting 100mls of the Vapor In A Bottle Strawberry Milk. Their code "CHRISTMAS" for 25% off is still good so I'm going to exercise it.

Let me know what you think. I really loved Strawberry Milk from Vapor in a Bottle, and most of their others. I've liked most, loved some (Seduction and Super Cereal are up there with Strawberry Milk). There were a couple that I didn't like but it was more of me not liking it, not bad quality. I could tell that it was quality juice but just wasn't something I like.

Badfrog

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Maybe they aren't consistent. I think they've been around long enough to figure out how to be consistent but you never know. Have you tried it on different devices? I've found flavors can change significantly depending on which device you're using it on.

Let me know what you think. I really loved Strawberry Milk from Vapor in a Bottle, and most of their others. I've liked most, loved some (Seduction and Super Cereal are up there with Strawberry Milk). There were a couple that I didn't like but it was more of me not liking it, not bad quality. I could tell that it was quality juice but just wasn't something I like.

I got the juice a few days ago and have to say I like it quite a bit especially for the price. With the promo they had going I was able to get 100ml for $15 shipped. Fortunately I got 2 bottles. With the Cleito 120 tank the flavor is quite nice especially now that I've gotten thru a couple tanks of it. I'd say I will be buying more and will be checking out other flavors.

I got the juice a few days ago and have to say I like it quite a bit especially for the price. With the promo they had going I was able to get 100ml for $15 shipped. Fortunately I got 2 bottles. With the Cleito 120 tank the flavor is quite nice especially now that I've gotten thru a couple tanks of it. I'd say I will be buying more and will be checking out other flavors.

Awesome, glad to see another fan around here. I have another bottle on the way!

Kendall

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sorry to post two times in a row on my own thread but I just noticed that Vapor in a Bottle is doing their Strawberry Milk as flavor of the week so this week it's $5 for a 30ml and shipping is free. This is probably the best deal out there on any juice period http://www.vaporinabottle.com/category-s/115.htm
I just received Strawberry Milk from Vapor in a Bottle today and was considering ordering more while it Flavor of the Week, but I have about 1000 ml of juice. Can you tell me if Strawberry Milk comes up fairly often as Flavor of the Week?

Once every month and a half to two months.
I just received Strawberry Milk from Vapor in a Bottle today and was considering ordering more while it Flavor of the Week, but I have about 1000 ml of juice. Can you tell me if Strawberry Milk comes up fairly often as Flavor of the Week?

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape milk has a good one that is reasonable on the price and great on the flavor.

I wanted to add Cottontail Cream by Lost Art to this list. I tried them and they're pretty good. 7/10 for me. Mostly because of the price but I could probably find it somewhere cheaper online.

Your post brought me to try Vapor in a Bottle's Strawberry Milk. I must say it's so good and so cheap. The sale is over but I did pick some up for like 6 bucks for a 30ml during their Memorial Day sale. Such good stuff.

VU Sponsors