Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Why does it have to be a kit? So you can narrow your choices?

Matty Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Not sure if there is a correct answer imo. Despite alot of people hating on Smok as a company their kits are good. Especially for beginners. I had two of em before i moved on. If I were starting out again I'd say the devilkin kit looks pretty sweet. If it's not your first kit I'd say don't buy a kit and purchase a mod and tank/rta/rda separately. That's my 2 cents.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Kanger Sub or Topbox mini kit.
Have to agree. With 80 watts the box allows you more leeway with future atomizer purchases. Plus an RBA is included, which gives you an option to rebuild (or mount the precoiled) wire in case your factory made coil heads give out.
*Comes with RBA deck (single coil) and 2 premade wire coils. Plus 2 factory coil heads*

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Any of the Smok kits is a great place to start, IMO. The color, tank, and coil options at a reasonable price is hard to beat.

Vape-kid04660

Member For 2 Years
Probably not the best kit to start out with, but i hear the pulse bf 80w squonk mod is pretty good and is easy to learn and figure out! Just replace the rda with a sub-ohm tank for now untill you feel your ready for an rda.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors