Become a Patron!

Best sweet flavors in my opinion and yours?

Soundsystem00

Member For 1 Year
Hey all. I am really hooked on sweet flavors, and I have noticed some companies don't seem to get it right.

A lot of good ones that I have tried that really hit the spot are :

#32 by beard
The One by beard
Sticky Buns by Flavor Maid
Milk by the Pound
Banana butt left cheek
The abyss

Here are some of the ones that did not quite cut it. I am not going to discredit these yet though because I have had coil/build issues before that sometimes cause flavors to go mute. That being said, a lot of the juice on my good list does well regardless.

circus cookie frosting
pink - oatmeal cookie and butter flavor
strawberry graham cracker by humble
glazed donut -loaded
blueberry something by afterlife

Can you guys recommend your favorite sweet flavors, please? I am really curious as to how they would taste, and I would SURE like to save some time and money. I could stick to my normal flavors, and I usually do, but sometimes I like to venture out and try new things. Every once in a while I am glad that I did.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The sauce la is having a month long 80%off sale. They have a bunch of food sweet flavors. But no overly sweet like Fuggin. Their just will make your teeth hurt. But the sauce recommendations are

Purple powder
Get your kicks
Xxx
Open road
NY cheesecake
There are other too. I'm sure someone will chime in

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ugh now I want some lunar harvest. Haven't had any in a year or two. The price is killer though.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Hey all. I am really hooked on sweet flavors, and I have noticed some companies don't seem to get it right.

A lot of good ones that I have tried that really hit the spot are :

#32 by beard
The One by beard
Sticky Buns by Flavor Maid
Milk by the Pound
Banana butt left cheek
The abyss

Here are some of the ones that did not quite cut it. I am not going to discredit these yet though because I have had coil/build issues before that sometimes cause flavors to go mute. That being said, a lot of the juice on my good list does well regardless.

circus cookie frosting
pink - oatmeal cookie and butter flavor
strawberry graham cracker by humble
glazed donut -loaded
blueberry something by afterlife

Can you guys recommend your favorite sweet flavors, please? I am really curious as to how they would taste, and I would SURE like to save some time and money. I could stick to my normal flavors, and I usually do, but sometimes I like to venture out and try new things. Every once in a while I am glad that I did.

I liked Loaded ok..but I have Vaped OMG from mom and pop vapor shop, for YEARS. It's a great strawberries and cream..and they sell concentrates.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Right now I am enjoying Illusions Vapor Messiah which is a virtuously refreshing watermelon infusion with sweet blueberry and pear undertones.

I needed something different because I got tired of Jolly Apple.

VU Sponsors