Become a Patron!

Best tank for flavor with loose pull

dantefire

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
You looking to build or for something with a replacement coil?

I had the pleasure of hitting a Uwell Crown today and it's easily the best flavor I have had on a tank. Any tank. It was with the .55 ohm replacement kanthal coil. Have not hit it with the (sold separately) rba.

For strictly RTA, I enjoy the lemo 2. It's not the loosest draw out there, and the flavor is not as on par with some of the tighter draws, but I like it just fine.

dantefire

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I just ordered a thunderstorm tank from vapordna, and I'll report on it next week. But man, I wish I had hit that Crown before I placed the order. It really is the best flavor I've had on a tank. Will most likely be ordering one next vape budget.

Professor Snape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I agree completely with @dantefire, Uwell's Crown is tops for flavor. I'm vaping with the .25 ohm coil that came with the Crown and the flavor is off the charts. Second only to the Crown (imo) is the Lemo 2, as long as it is wicked properly.

jamey554

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The aspire tritan hands down to me the biggest cloud and the easiest lung inhaling tank there is to date, and thats with the coil heads.

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've used both the Triton and the Crown Uwell. I prefer the Crown. The coils are really good. Even the nickel at 45/460 tastes great - but the .25 kanthal is the bomb. It will leak if you do not close your air flow when wicking though.
My next favorite is the Goblin mini but it is not easy to fill - for the life of me I do not understand why they use a screw. It would be the perfect tank otherwise.

vape4942

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I got to go with the Artic Horizon @ 24 watts. .2 ohm. It's a symphony of flavor, & cloud. :cool::cool:
I have the Arctic as well. It's my first sub ohm tank so I like it. I also have the iSub tanks by Innokin. They are wonderful tanks as well and low maintenance and very low price.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have the Arctic as well. It's my first sub ohm tank so I like it. I also have the iSub tanks by Innokin. They are wonderful tanks as well and low maintenance and very low price.
If smoking has not killed your lungs, get a ViciousAnt, Goliath dripper @ FT. about 12.00. I use .22 X 2 Six wrap .3mm coils. Has no air control. Makes a Mosquito Fogging machine blush. :cool:

dantefire

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So uh... About that thunderstorm tank I said I was getting.

Absolutely the best tank I've had the pleasure of using. I have had it a day now, using the .5 it came with, and it blows everything else I've tried away. I haven't put a build on it yet, but I like the looks of the rda deck. 4 post deck, decent gauge holes.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am vaping on a Kanger Pro Tank 3 on a Vamo 5 right now. 2.1 ohms @ 6.5 watts. Tastes the same as a 379.00 Mod with a 125.00 tank. :cool: I'm not a pain in the ass, but I play one on TV. :rolleyes:

Hey I've been vaping for about a year and was wondering what the hands down best tank for flavor with loose pull would be?
Hi I have been using the freemax starre pro can be used with ni200 coils or kanthal coils if you have the correct mod for ni200
vapes like a dripper flavour and vapour top fill but be sure to turn to off when using plenty of air adjustment looks a large tank but the flavour is insane
check out some reveiws

natchez

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I tried a friend's Uwell Crown and as soon as I got home I ordered one with the rebuildable deck add on. Seemed to have somewhat better flavor than the Kanger SubTanks I have been using and good airflow.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Huh?...24 watts on .2 ohm?
That's funny, lol
If I try vaping the .2 ohm coil in my Arctic below 35w I get massive spit back and raw juice in my mouth...but 24w? That's the part that's funny...lol
That said I run between 60-62w on my .2 ohm coil..... awesome clouds (for a tank) and flavor is really good too..

sent from my XT1080 via Tapatalk

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
That's funny, lol
If I try vaping the .2 ohm coil in my Arctic below 35w I get massive spit back and raw juice in my mouth...but 24w? That's the part that's funny...lol
That said I run between 60-62w on my .2 ... awesome clouds (for a tank) and flavor is really good too..

No matter what ohm i use ,i tend to need at least 3.7 volts to the atty for flavor and a somewhat decent cloud..lol..When i want more i bump up to a max of 4.2v .:rolleyes:

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's funny, lol
That said I run between 60-62w on my .2 ohm coil..... awesome clouds (for a tank) and flavor is really good too..

Artic Horizon in my belief is one of the finest tanks ever made. I leave wattage & shit for others to fight over. Mine likes 24 watts. :cool:

Soundslikesight

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Smok tfv4 with the single coil rba is pretty special. But the prebuilt quad coil is a damn good pre built for sure. Airflow is..... Absurd. Could comfortably breath through this tank when out of breath.

Out of mine I'd say the Crown tank, the Big German tank is quite a loose draw that is excellent for flavor as is the TFv4.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think my FT orders were in that fire in China. Been 30 + days & they say there in shipment. Just when they had got it together. & USPS can't find Houston. :mad:

Kinkytheklown

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Smok tfv4 with the single coil rba is pretty special. But the prebuilt quad coil is a damn good pre built for sure. Airflow is..... Absurd. Could comfortably breath through this tank when out of breath.
Have you tried the sextacoil? Its amazing, they also have new clapton coils and are coming out with an 8 coil atty, i cant keep up!

NCHornet

Member For 4 Years
TFV4 with quad coil vaping vapor in a bottle Stratosphere at 80 watts and it's the creamest, finest flavor that I have found.

Tanker

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey I've been vaping for about a year and was wondering what the hands down best tank for flavor with loose pull would be?
Uwell Crown, .25 ohm coil at 85 watts. It's like Drinking Juice, and it chucks Massive Clouds. Best of both worlds. Oh and it has massive air flow.

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So uh... About that thunderstorm tank I said I was getting.

Absolutely the best tank I've had the pleasure of using. I have had it a day now, using the .5 it came with, and it blows everything else I've tried away. I haven't put a build on it yet, but I like the looks of the rda deck. 4 post deck, decent gauge holes.
I love my thunderstorm. Can't beleve it doesn't get more hype. I got a silo beast as it seemed similar, but with fewer leaking issues. That's been the case, but the t-storm out performs it vapewise.

dantefire

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I love my thunderstorm. Can't beleve it doesn't get more hype. I got a silo beast as it seemed similar, but with fewer leaking issues. That's been the case, but the t-storm out performs it vapewise.

Leaking issues on the Tstorm? I haven't had any at all. It's still my favorite tank in my rotation. I haven't seen it listed for sale on too many sites though.

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Leaking issues on the Tstorm? I haven't had any at all. It's still my favorite tank in my rotation. I haven't seen it listed for sale on too many sites though.
I have leaking issues if I don't screw the chimney on really tight or if I screw the topcap on too tight. It's totally user error and I rarely have the issue, but sometimes I refill in a hurry and don't take the extra millisecond to make sure I have it all right. It's nice to not have that concern with the silo. Still love the tstorm.

Psychedelic Biscuit

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I like the Billow v2 with twisted Ti coils, from what Ive heard the Billow v2 Nano is even better for flavour (shorter chimney).
If you position your coils really close to the airholes (almost touching) you loose some draw but it increases flavour a lot imo.

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The melo 2 with the best top fill there is has been over looked I guess because it is cheaper. But for flavor and air flow it is perfect. I have most tanks and rate it best for flavor. you can also purchase a rta through sweet vapes.

mkhilario

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I wanted the same thing. A tank to replace my subtank mini with better airflow and flavor. Ended up with a Billow V2 Nano. Fits the bill. No room for fancy builds but I enjoy the flavor from a basic 26 gauge dual at 0.4 ohms on my mechs.

ayersbj

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pretty new to subohm and vaping in particular. I have an Aspire Nautilus. Uwell CrownSubohm. Aspire Triton 2. Arctic Turbo Sub Ohm Tank.

I have played around with all 4 different coils different vg/pg different nic levels. Have to say the Uwell Crown for me. It gives the best flavor and cloud and is the easiest of them to clean and to recoil. Also funny to say but the cheapest of all four I bought. Did get it at VapeRoyalty New years Blowout sale tho. Also looks pretty good that is if that is important. I know Nautilus is old but first tank ever got two years ago. Just recently gave up the cigs and went full time in vapeing.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pretty new to subohm and vaping in particular. I have an Aspire Nautilus. Uwell CrownSubohm. Aspire Triton 2. Arctic Turbo Sub Ohm Tank.

I have played around with all 4 different coils different vg/pg different nic levels. Have to say the Uwell Crown for me. It gives the best flavor and cloud and is the easiest of them to clean and to recoil. Also funny to say but the cheapest of all four I bought. Did get it at VapeRoyalty New years Blowout sale tho. Also looks pretty good that is if that is important. I know Nautilus is old but first tank ever got two years ago. Just recently gave up the cigs and went full time in vapeing.
Like to hear things like that! Life will get so much better for you. You won't believe you put those Coffin nails in your mouth 6 months from now. Good for YOU. :)

wheelie

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have over 50 tanks and hands down the Smok TFV4 is a game changer in tanks. No leaks! Can not come up with a single con against it other than blowing through juice like a freight train. Lots of choices for stock coils but I have only used the single and duel coil rebuildables. I don't vape with it constantly as if I did I would have to lower my nicotine just for that one subohm tank. It amazes me. I volunteer in our local vape shop so I have vaped most tanks out from big suppliers the past two years

Hercules and Atlantis V1 & 2 are my other two main tanks. Non of the three tanks have ever leaked.I absolutely hate a leaky tank.. I like these two but I rebuild the stock Atlantis coils for them. Atlantis tank never gets stuck which makes it easy to top up with juice.

Isub Apex for ease of use and low watts around 22. Pull cotton out dryburn and slide new cotton in. Just keep using the coil. I get newbies into them as they can clean them and add wick with little knowledge. Then hardly ever have to buy new coils.

CHEERS!

gfdeputy2

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
+1 on the Crown I own 2 of them or the TFV4 from Smok but it guzzles Juice

awoodby

Member For 4 Years
I love the Crown, it's my favorite for replaceable coil vaping. I usually vape on my Mutank Indulgence. It has both replaceable coils (and they come in twisted), or a really great build deck. I bought a spare build deck, so when I twist wire and wick 2, I'm good for quite a while, it's very open, huge wick ports and great flavor. Will take big coils too, and is top fill.

(just an example, they're out of stock, I don't work for them etc etc.)
http://vapenw.com/mutank-sub-ohm-tank-kit-by-indulgence

gfdeputy2

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Update for me
still I prefer my Crowns when it comes to replaceable coils but since I got the Boreas RTA I have not used any other tank in my collection
it is a beast Flavor is just amazing!

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You looking to build or for something with a replacement coil?

I had the pleasure of hitting a Uwell Crown today and it's easily the best flavor I have had on a tank. Any tank. It was with the .55 ohm replacement kanthal coil. Have not hit it with the (sold separately) rba.

For strictly RTA, I enjoy the lemo 2. It's not the loosest draw out there, and the flavor is not as on par with some of the tighter draws, but I like it just fine.
Uwell Crown uses SS coils, I have one and use it as my backup of I need to replace my coil in my Griffin. I do have to agree though that it is the best flavour tank I have ever tried with prebuilt coils, even the Nautilus ( it was good, but found Crown to be even better.) And on tip pif the flavour it produces good clouds as well. The Crown is no joke.

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

VU Sponsors