Become a Patron!

Best tank I've had for flavor

_TmanTitan_

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I recently bought a tobeco super mini tank and the flavor is amazing. I've never had a tank that produced such great flavor. The tank isn't very expensive either and refilling it is super easy. Now I want to try the tobeco super tank.

Yaaaaaaaas I just got one of these not too long ago and I freaking love it! I grabbed it for super cheap here and it has been literally the best tank that I have had so far. Im so glad to see that other people feel the same way lol. Ive been telling all my buddies that they need to get one but they are skeptics on everything. Ive also notices that there is no leaking at all either, which is a huge plus for me because every tank that I have owned before this has leaded at least a little at some point or another.

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yaaaaaaaas I just got one of these not too long ago and I freaking love it! I grabbed it for super cheap here and it has been literally the best tank that I have had so far. Im so glad to see that other people feel the same way lol. Ive been telling all my buddies that they need to get one but they are skeptics on everything. Ive also notices that there is no leaking at all either, which is a huge plus for me because every tank that I have owned before this has leaded at least a little at some point or another.
I need to get a new one as I lost my other. I'm always losing vape gear hahaha but it's a solid tank for sure :)

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Falcon resin tank and the M3 coils is my choice......as a Subohm tank....
f8637b56c7b5af98a3b2bccc650dc626.jpg

As an RTA nothing beats the Reload....
d43f5223e4351bebc099794c3d3e1189.jpg

Last edited:

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Gear RTA, flavor for days :)
This Sense screen kicks ass...... If you enjoy the flavor on The Falcon resin tank .....

Yeah buddy this will open your eyes.... I'm on my first week and ha ha..... Yes it's amazing..... They hit the nail on the head with this bad boy.....

The coils are simply amazing......
6374144c868ae2de904d30ace3d4670a.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This Sense screen kicks ass...... If you enjoy the flavor on The Falcon resin tank .....

Yeah buddy this will open your eyes.... I'm on my first week and ha ha..... Yes it's amazing..... They hit the nail on the head with this bad boy.....

The coils are simply amazing......
6374144c868ae2de904d30ace3d4670a.jpg

I have one, both the dual and the triple coils are amazing

IMG_20181230_225101.jpg

LestatBP

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
For me, the Billow V3 Plus and Griffin 25 - I now have three of each. They leaked at first until I researched and found out it was because I was using way too little cotton. Basically, it has to look like way too much so the juice stays in the wick and doesn't flow past it and leak out. Since I learned that I have had zero leaks. My oldest Billow has a set of Alien framed staples in it since October. I vape 50 to 60 W and rarely use any sugary flavorings and never add sweeteners to my juices.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is pretty damb good.... The Sense screen......
fadfe25266bac446490881189aeafe24.jpg

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Reload RTA is the one I always grab......
bc218730d23f25bdc19ff3b8d04731ab.jpg

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Reload can't be beat..... It's a perfect tank.....

Find the real deal....The clones might look like an authentic, but don't do it..... Like the real.... I tested.....

The clones don't last long....poor materials....
3e520cbda810baee228f02f095f4a63a.jpg
94f29955817236fdebbbe5aa379ea118.jpg

Last edited:

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Steamcrave Glaz 30mm is a good flavor tank.... But it's large in the eyes of many.......
40bbf503eacf64803d7919907ef087f8.jpg

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm still saying the Reload is used every day.....
79f48143cb11ad5f1645e120f80dacda.jpg

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm still saying the Reload is used every day.....
79f48143cb11ad5f1645e120f80dacda.jpg

Yeah, Reload is awesome, easy to build and wick. I actually put the Reload deck section into the Manta RTA, smaller chimney, flavor is amazing. Nice mod btw

VU Sponsors