Become a Patron!

Best tanks for Vaporesso Nebula?

Vaping_Orchard

Member For 2 Years
Howdy all. So I'm a rook to all this. But what better place to learn. Amongst friends! My question...is what other tanks can i use on my Vaporesso Nebula? 100 watt or voltage and temp control.

Like what's the best tanks for the best flavor? I dunno what tank I even have. It came with the Nebula. I have a Kanger tech subohm tank around here somewhere. Could I use that? If I can find it. It's set for a few years with Juice in it. Would I have to put a new thingie inside it?

Thanks

skiball

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
To get the best flavor i'd suggest getting into building your own coils. You have a choice of rda (rebuild-able drip atomizer), rta (rebuild-able tank atomizer) and rdta(it's cross of rda/rta). They all have there ups and downs. Rda you have to physically drip juice into but have the best flavor. Rta you can fill the tank typically with no leaking and has least flavor. Rdta trys to be the best of both worlds but can leak. I personally use rta the little bit less flavor is worth it to me when i don't have to drip constantly.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors