Become a Patron!

Best vape kit 2017

HealthCabin

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We can say that 2017 is a year bringing us much surprise as there are so many superb kits appear. well, it’s tough to choose top 5 among them, I picked 5 items according to the feedback and performance. Rough look now!

SMOK ProColor 225W Mod Kit
upload_2017-10-30_9-23-55.png

The SMOK ProColor Kit comes with a ProColor TC MOD and a TFV8 Big Baby tank. Powered by dual 18650 batteries, the ProColor TC MOD reaches a maximum output power of 225 watts. The newly-designed shield-shaped display provides a functional interface for you. The anti-slide embossed texture offers a comfortable grip when vaping. 12 colorful LED backlights and a 6-color screen setting bring you much more enjoyment during your puff. When combining with the TFV8 Big Baby, you could have double amazing vaping experiences! 18 attractive colors for your choice.

One bright spot is the smok procolor puff counter which can effectively test your vaping capacity, in spite of more and more vender declare that their product also puff counter, but it’s far away from procolor.

Shop it here with our 20%OFF COUPON code: bestvape

Eleaf iStick Trim Kit
upload_2017-10-30_9-24-9.png

The Eleaf iStick Trim Kit comes with an iStick Trim Battery and GSTurbo Atomizer. The iStick Trim Battery is powered by 1800mAh built-in battery, supporting a maximum output of 25W. The device adopts 3-level selective power of L/M/H, providing an easy way for operation. Perfect match with the GSTurbo Atomizer. The GSTurbo Atomizer is 1.8ml juice capacity and all-new GS Air coil head. And istick temp control do well? I’m not sure, maybe I will review it later.

Justfog P16A Starter Kit 900mAh

upload_2017-10-30_9-24-42.png
Justfog P16A Starter Kit is an excellent kit by Justfog. It features double protection system for coil short and the coil head is stuffed with 100% organic cotton, making the flavor pure and smooth. The built-in bottom charging battery keeps your vaping consistent and long-lasting. Its TPD complaint. Justfog P16A Kit uses Japanese organic cotton coils. The product offers great compatiblity with most batteries offered in the market regardless of the connection types or voltage values. Japanese organic cotton combines with 5-pin bottom charging point battery, offering a pure flavor with no dry hits and makes your vaping experience more enjoyable.

Vaporesso Revenger 220W Box Kit
upload_2017-10-30_9-24-55.png
Vaporesso Revenger TC Kit with NRG Mini Tank, an 220W output power revenger MOD and 2ml capacity NRG tank. Massive 0.96-inch screen and 2A quick charging system upgrades your vaping experience to a new stage. The RCT function offers a precise way to know the charging time. NRG tank, which features the innovative interchangeable GT core and slide-n-fill design, will bring a pure flavor and an easy operation to you. Revenger and NRG tank is a great combination to provide a superb vaping experience. 3 colors for your selection.vaporesso revenger firmware also counts as one of the best in recent years.

Wismec Sinuous P80 Mod Kit with Elabo Mini Tank
upload_2017-10-30_9-25-12.png

WISMEC SINUOUS P80 Full Kit, which includes an 80W SINUOUS P80 Box MOD and a Elabo Mini Atomizer. The compact P80 is powered by a single 18650 cells to reach up to 80W output. It supports VW/Bypass/TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS/TCR modes to satisfy different vaping needs. And centered 510 spring loaded connector, hidden fire button with side 0.96-inch screen and indicator light with three changeable colors are new highlights of the SINUOUS P80. The 2ml Elabo mini adopts convenient slide-top filling design with innovative child lock system and fits P80 perfectly. 5 colors. (Click here for wismec sinuous p80 review)

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The ProColor is on my wish list & I'm glad to see the positive feedback an a spot on the top 5 list. The Revenger looks really good too, I love the chip it uses :cool:

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ProColor just meets all my needs.
Now all we need is them to release a smok mod with the prince tank instead of having the big baby with every mod they release.
I mean they put it with the gx2/4. Would like to see a cloud beast with that!

С моей точки зрения, это не лучший выбор.
В этом году лучшие устройства для меня: Joytech Prima, Eleaf Pico 25, Tesla WYE

HealthCabin

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The ProColor is on my wish list & I'm glad to see the positive feedback an a spot on the top 5 list. The Revenger looks really good too, I love the chip it uses :cool:

yeah, hard to choose when you see both in front of you, maybe get both home, haha.

HealthCabin

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The ProColor looks amazing, I love that display, added to wishlist.
smok released a ton of new products this year, earlier t-priv, priv v8, procolor, now the s-priv and x-priv, seems it ways too much, really hard for me to pick one

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Alpha One that Health Cabin has at a great price is a great set-up and is a winner!

blainechapa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
The Pro Color looks as good as it smokes. Feels right in your hand and gives tons of cloudy flavor.

VU Sponsors