Become a Patron!

Best Vape MTL Tanks In 2017

VincentV

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Although big vapors is more popular in the markets, however, to be honest, the MTL Vaping is ‘kind of like’ cigarette smoking but with a slight difference. Today, I'll list 2017 Best MTL Tanks to you all, if you have any suggestion or need to add, just comment below!
Berserker_MTL_RTA.jpg

1. Vandy Vape Berserker MTL RTA Tank--The First MTL tank by VV.
  2. Vandy Vape Berserker Mini MTL -- the mini version of berserker
  3. Digiflavor Siren V2(22mm,24mm)
  4. Innokin Ares MTL RTA -design by Phil Busardo and Dimitris Agrafiotis the VapinGreek
  5. Innokin Zenith MTL
  6. Fumytech Rose MTL RTA- first MTL by Fumytech
Now, which is your favor? None of these? do you have any mtl recommend ? commend below :blowkiss:

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm very happy with my Kayfun Prime clone. Beats the Kayfun 5, and I'm about done dropping cash on more "MTL" tanks that aren't actual MTL tanks. The Prime is about the only thing out there that gives me the draw resistance I'm looking for without leaking all over the place like a stuck pig.

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
While I’m not a huge fan of smok products, the spirals tank does have really good flavor.

In the immortal words of Socrates, “ I drank what?!”

EarnestAccord

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I bought my wife Digiflavor's Siren II, 22mm rta for christmas this year. I've been playing with it quite a bit :shades: and am pleasantly surprised. I'm a DL, dual coiler and while it doesn't produce the volume I'm used to, that little thing does deliver dense little toots and with 9mg juice, satisfies quite thoroughly. The airflow is quite diverse. All the way open it is just shy of being a tight DL, all the way closed is almost a " I packed my cigerettes too tight" type of draw. Flavor is on par with my most flavorful RTA's, but obviously is much more brief of a taste as the vape is quickly exhaled. I'm new to MTL, so that was a novel distinction when I first started working with it.
Hope that helps

VU Sponsors