Become a Patron!

Best Vg/pg ratio for a eleaf ijust2 tank

I'm pretty new to the vaping world (4 months) started out like most people with a simple ego ce4 but was constantly wanting more. I ordered an eleaf ijust2 kit and was wondering if anyone else on here has one and what's the best vg/pg ratio for it? I'm not really wanting much throat hit so I'm leaning towards more vg but what's a good place to start? Let me know Thanks :)

spongeylilvaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I pretty much use Ijust2 at work..typically 70/30 somtimes 60/40 vg/pg in 0 or 3mg nicotine. VapeSafe.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Jasen

Member For 5 Years
A lower PG mix is pretty stranded for any sub ohm tank, I typically 30/70

And welcome to VU and your new life. 4 months is probably right around the time I knew I was secure with vaping and would never pick up another analog even though my wife still sits next to me on the couch smoking her Kools.

thefogmachine

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I work in a shop and sell probably 2 Ijust kits a day at least and I always recommend at least 70 vg to prevent spit back the ideal juice for it is probably an 80/20 vg/pg anything less on the vg than that will have unnecessary spit back and anything thicker (higher vg) will cause you to go through coils faster than normal. I hope my post was helpful.

Last edited:
I work in a shop and sell probably 2 Ijust kits a day at least and I always recommend at least 70 pg to prevent spit back the ideal juice for it is probably an 80/20 vg/pg anything less on the vg than that will have unnecessary spit back and anything thicker (higher vg) will cause you to go through coils faster than normal. I hope my post was helpful.
Thank you so much!

jaxxie1181

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
70/30 seems pretty good when my husband is using his iJust2. Some people have reported their coils burning dry when it can't wick VG based juices quickly enough, so I don't know how well 80/20 juices hold up for the long-haul. I'd say definitely abstain from chain hitting it to let that juice wick well.

VU Sponsors