Become a Patron!

DUSK by Teleos - Just $15.39 (CAD) for 30 ML! Oct 27th to Nov 3rd ONLY.

Mystic Vapor Canada

Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
DUSK is the original boutique banana split vape. We decided to recreate the sort of old-school heavy-creamed variety of ice cream. That hand-churned variety that coats your mouth in decadence. We tied those flavors together with cocoa and strawberry to create what we have dubbed "DUSK."

https://mysticvapor.ca/products/dusk

Click on this link and your 33% discount will automatically be applied at checkout:

https://mysticvapor.ca/discount/DUSK33

*FREE SHIPPING TO CANADA, USA & INTERNATIONALLY AT $99 (CAD)!*
dusklabel_grande.png

Last edited:

Mystic Vapor Canada

Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Oct 20 - 27 ONLY

Nicoticket’s first big hit, Betelgeuse is an eclectic explosion of fruit flavors featuring Raspberry, Mango, Pineapple, and Strawberry.

Click on this link and your 33% discount will automatically be applied at checkout: https://mysticvapor.ca/discount/BET33

*FREE SHIPPING TO CANADA, USA & INTERNATIONALLY AT $99 (CAD)!*

https://mysticvapor.ca/products/betelgeuse
BETELbottle_grande.png
2ndECF2014_grande.png

#Vape #VapeFam #eLiquid #VapeLife #VapeNation

WharfRat1976

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
BUYER BEWARE. I sent this guy $80 on 9/22/2017 and still have not received any juice.

He will not refund. I have asked numerous times to make this right and he has ignored all requests and told me to call the post office.

PM me for more details.

Mystic Vapor Canada

Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
This post is fabricated fiction on WharfRat's behalf.

I sent him his juice on 9/23/2017, and when he requested I "find it", I contacted USPS. USPS says it was delivered today, but WharfRat1976 apparently wants something for nothing, and is willing to post slanderous lies to get it.

Please feel free to PM me if you require additional details.

Sincerely,

Andrew Forbell
Owner, Mystic Vapor
www.mysticvapor.ca

WharfRat1976

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
USPS said yesterday there was no tracking information available. I had the manager look it up.....NOTHING

I will post the shipping label where it reads: NO DELIVERY SCAN ON THE BAR CODE.

I got no juice delivered today.

If you want to order juice and possibly receive it THIRTY PLUS DAYS LATER and still have not received it.....
MYSTIC VAPOR IS YOUR GUY.

No tracking info available PER USPS YESTERDAY....but all of a sudden this moron says it has been delivered to me...

So if you don't want juice and don't want to be made whole and treated with the poorest quality of customer service....again.....MYSTIC VAPOR.CA IS YOUR GUY.

WharfRat1976

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I sent him his juice on 9/23/2017, and when he requested I "find it", I contacted USPS. USPS says it was delivered today, but WharfRat1976 apparently wants something for nothing, and is willing to post slanderous lies to get it.

Sincerely,

Andrew Forbell
Owner, Mystic Vapor
www.mysticvapor.ca
And this is a lie. I have an email from 2 days ago saying he talked to Canada Post and they said it crossed the border into the US, Seattle and jave no other information to report...that they dont know where it is.

So his post is a lie today, to fit his BS narrative......Andrew, post the email you sent me 2 days where it says they have no idea where the package is.......or does that not fit your BS to this forum?

cigbuyer

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I thought that Nicoticket shut down over a year ago. Their website is still down, but it appears that their Facebook page is active and they're up-and-running again. News to me! This post from October 6th on their Facebook page seems relevant here:

"We have zero wholesale partners. Zero. The only authorized liquid is what's about to be produced in my lab. Any LDPE bottles are expired and should be discarded unless you believe in the deep steep and the bottle has been properly stored. Before purchasing ANY Nicoticket 1.0 bottles, ask for batch numbers and born on dates BEFORE you buy. I don't recommend buying unsealed liquid from anyone you don't trust. The "industry standard" for expiration dates of eLiquid ranges from 12 months to 3 years, and I haven't made anything but Wakonda, The Virus, and CLS in over a year, so - do the math. New security features are being implemented to prevent fraud - going forward all liquid is made fresh to order."

https://www.facebook.com/nicoticket

GOOD LUCK!!!

Mystic Vapor Canada

Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
We received the final wholesale shipment from Clark (Nicoticket) when they closed up shop in February.

We're authorized to sell the remaining stock of what we purchased then. 100% authentic and well steeped!

Last edited:

Mystic Vapor Canada

Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
NIcoticket is not up and running again yet.

Originally it was supposed to be October 31st, but Clark has delayed it due to personal reasons.

We have the only authentic Nicoticket for sale in North America, quite possibly in the World.

Last edited:

WharfRat1976

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We received the final wholesale shipment from Clark (Nicoticket) when they closed up shop in February.

We're authorized to sell the remaining stock of what we purchased then. 100% authentic and well steeped!
30 plus days and still have not received my two year old $80 of Wakonda.

A miserable customer service response. He will not refund. He sent a shipping label with a NO SCAN bar code. He says....tough luck buddy no ez mi problemo call USPS.

He posts on threads that he saw it was delivered today....total liar.....I RECEIVED NOTHING 30 DAYS PLUS AND RUNNING.

BUYER BEWARE...I regret I saw Clark's post shilling this guy........

WharfRat1976

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Sincerely,

Andrew Forbell
Owner, Mystic Vapor
www.mysticvapor.ca

STILL NO PACKAGE TODAY BUT THIS GUY SAYS IT WAS DELIVERED YESTERDAY AND USPS SAYS THEY HAVE NO TRACKING ON THE PACKAGE.

I want something for nothing? I sent you $80 over 30 days ago and you have just ripped me off and scammed me but yi2u accuse me of wanting something for nothing?

VU Sponsors