Better 810 Drip Tips

Discussion in 'Vaping Accessories (Mod Stands, Drip Tips, etc)' started by DrVapenstein, Mar 8, 2020.

1. DrVapenstein

DrVapenstein Bronze Contributor Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    I bought a couple District F5ve tips, and I wanted to put nicer tips on the rest of my tanks.

Someone recommended Angel's, but I want non-oring type and it looks like all hers use the stainless core.

So I ordered a couple from Halfmoon Mods. I still need a couple more.

SQ tips has a couple I like, but shipping from Europe is probably going to make them overly pricey drip tips.

Lawless has blanks that I really, really like, but they are nuts if they think I'm good with $25 a tip.

Crusty Caps has a few I like as well.

Any other places to look? Thanks

2. nadalama

nadalama Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    Siam tips? I know @JuicyLucy and @robfisher like these. Maybe they'll chime in. I've not bought one myself but they look awesome.

Also if you don't mind paying them $9+ for shipping, armageddonmfg.com has some you might want to look at, very inexpensive (except for the shipping). https://www.armageddonmfg.com/Drip-Tips-Coils-_c_33.html

If you like ultem, the "Armageddon Doughnut" might be good. I love the way that one is shaped.

I was going to place an order for some of these this morning, but I got to checkout and saw $9.25 for shipping, and it just pissed me off.

Here's what they have at VaporRange (free shipping here): https://www.vaporrange.com/Drip-Tips-s/2019.htm

DrVapenstein likes this.
  3. f1r3b1rd

f1r3b1rd Phantom Pilot Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor VU Challenge Team Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    I like using crispycaps and believe it or not the vandyvape tips

Crispy makes a few different styles but check them out.
    https://crispycaps.com

nadalama likes this.
  4. robfisher

robfisher Bronze Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Siam Mods drip tips rock! 95% of my drip tip collection is from them!
    SiamCurrent.JPG

nadalama likes this.
  5. DrVapenstein

DrVapenstein Bronze Contributor Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    ok so I liked District F5ve tips so much I ended up with 5 of them. The Tactf5ve #3 tip is literally the most comfortable tip I've ever vaped.

Got two from Halfmoon, very nice.

Lastly, ordered two resin 810s from Vandy Vape that after ordering wished I could take back and felt it was an impulse purchase. They're actually very nice. They're in the jar as backups, but if I hadn't bought the Halfmoon tips I'd be using them.