Become a Patron!

Better Late Than Never

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I was feeling really down in the dumps yesterday, and while trying to find something interesting to watch, stumbled upon this show called "Better Late Than Never." It's available On Demand for free, and is pretty current. I highly recommend it. After just a part of the first episode, I was feeling great and had laughed more than I'd laughed in my life. This is probably the best show I've ever watched.

William Shatner, Henry Winkler, Terry Bradshaw, George Foreman and a young guy no one has ever heard of, travel the world together and get to know different places and try different things. During the first season, they go to various locations in Asia. During the second, they go to Europe. The seasons are short - 5 episodes in season one and 6 in season two.

I really can't recommend it enough. I'd give anything to spend one day with this group of fellas.

In no other show will you hear "Would you like some ovaries with your vaginas?" at a dinner table. :giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Super fun to watch. My neighbor got me on this one after it premiered last year. I've really enjoyed this go round.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I would totally love to hang with them for a day, even with just Bradshaw and/or Winkler. Those guys are hilarious! This season in Europe had a lot of fun times but also some very special bonding times.

VU Sponsors