Become a Patron!

Better RTA than Zeus Dual? Need more flavor!

Intrepidtortoise

Member For 1 Year
Hi, does anyone know of an RTA that is top airflow like the geekvape Zeus Dual but has better flavor. I can't get much flavor from it no matter how I set it up.

Or if there isn't any other top flow rta's that have good flavor is there any other good regular Dual coil rta's that have good flavor?

Just got the Zeus Dual and it's already made me want to get something that actually works better.

fuseryder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hi, does anyone know of an RTA that is top airflow like the geekvape Zeus Dual but has better flavor. I can't get much flavor from it no matter how I set it up.

Or if there isn't any other top flow rta's that have good flavor is there any other good regular Dual coil rta's that have good flavor?

Just got the Zeus Dual and it's already made me want to get something that actually works better.
Budget is the dead rabbit RTA, better option is juggernaut mini from qp designs

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Get a Reload RTA..... You will Thank me.....
4969e62f1f0c8f0fa6724fb435b1c3ef.jpg
6aec5adfb40b7108d9a7ac2eac015718.jpg

Last edited:

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No game man.... I compare it to The Fatality and The Falcon resin Subohm..... And this little beauty runs over both it's flavorful and cloudy as hell.....

The airflow is ....wow.... And the tank is simply sexy....
22ba2be4877f1cb12868be6f18c14543.jpg
76ad0809b58d67217a9652a67a3fb3b6.jpg
000eb24f2d4512927aa19d9d3bc3b757.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OK, top air sucks for flavor unless it's channeled down to under the coils. Personally my absolute favorite RTA is the Reload, it's that good. Super easy to build on and wick with exceptional flavor, damn close to an RDA, seriously. Most all the shit (I stress shit) released over the last few months I seriously would ignore for they are just rehashing the existing market.

My two bits for what it's worth.

Sent from my K88 using Tapatalk

Jenn F

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

My Zeus Dual for the most part just sits. It's a pain to refill since mine leaks everywhere on refills. You've been warned. I've tried everything on my end, just refill then take a few puffs and it's good to go.

On the flavor, I cannot get anything great on mine. All juice is a good bit muted. I've tried single builds, reg old fashioned K1 round to duals and claptons, alien, twist to tiger. Still muted. I'm more stuck on the Faris lately for the flavor. No leaks and well it's just good. It is a RDTA, tank is small for this.
The airflow on mine is about 3/4 open any less and the tank just doesn't do right. I've seen others build up the coil some and I've tried that. Gets a little better but still lacking.
Let me know if you find the right build as I'm searching myself. Great sized tank and I love that feature!

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I’ll second the Dead Rabbit rta. Easy to build and wick, excellent flavor, and lots of spare parts in the box. The GeekVape Creed is a nice rta too but it’s bottom airflow and the build deck is a little cramped but still it gives great flavor.

I’ll also add the Dead Rabbit is easy to get from a myriad of different sites.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OK, top air sucks for flavor unless it's channeled down to under the coils. Personally my absolute favorite RTA is the Reload, it's that good. Super easy to build on and wick with exceptional flavor, damn close to an RDA, seriously. Most all the shit (I stress shit) released over the last few months I seriously would ignore for they are just rehashing the existing market.

My two bits for what it's worth.

Sent from my K88 using Tapatalk
I have been using Subohms for every day to day Binezz ..... And The Reload at home....
e610b65f706522442300b2ec2ada7aa5.jpg
29cffb8e12707985cbc082753d18cbb9.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors