Become a Patron!

BEWARE OF ELEMENT VAPES

Mtorres

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Last week I bought a bottle of One Hit Wonder MilkMan online through Element Vapes. When I received the bottle the juice was almost black and tasted horribly. I immediately contacted Element Vapes and they asked me to send them photos which I did. Today I received an email telling me the item is non-refundable. So, I received a damaged product to no fault of mine and they refuse to refund my money. Needless to say I WILL NEVER AGAIN BUY at Element Vapes.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Last week I bought a bottle of One Hit Wonder MilkMan online through Element Vapes. When I received the bottle the juice was almost black and tasted horribly. I immediately contacted Element Vapes and they asked me to send them photos which I did. Today I received an email telling me the item is non-refundable. So, I received a damaged product to no fault of mine and they refuse to refund my money. Needless to say I WILL NEVER AGAIN BUY at Element Vapes.

Can we see the pics?

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Not saying its the best business policy, but did you read their Terms and Conditions? Here's a copy of some of them.

Warranty Disclaimer/Liability Limitation

The materials and products on this site are given “as is” without any warranties. We at www.elementvape.com do not represent or claim that all products will be defective free and will be fixed if so.

We at Elementvape.com are not liable for any damages that result from products such as chargers, atomizers, mechanical mods, batteries, or any other electronics that are used in conjunction with these products. Due to the nature of the use and misuse of these products, ElementVape.com offers no warranty.
Return/Refund Policy

Here at Element Vape, customer satisfaction is absolutely important to us. If the item you have purchased from us is defective when you receive it, you have 14 days to return it to us from the date it was shipped to you. For safety and sanitary reasons, we will not accept the return of the following items: RBA, RDA, cartomizers, atomizers, drip tips, e-liquid, and batteries. If you have any further questions regarding this policy, do not hesitate to contact us through our “Contact Us” page.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
one hit wonder milkman is dark and nasty looking sometimes it comes that way.

one hit wonder fell off big time.

first they put out that unvapable bullshit police man and now that have one that looks like a child's apple juice box.

Fuck one hit wonder.

they were a one hit wonder = rocket man

Last edited:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
The new one: (Where they completely 100% sold out)

WTF002.jpg

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Rabbit Slayer

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
after one hit you wonder why you order a 180ML bottle ^_^

Mtorres

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Not saying its the best business policy, but did you read their Terms and Conditions? Here's a copy of some of them.

Warranty Disclaimer/Liability Limitation

The materials and products on this site are given “as is” without any warranties. We at www.elementvape.com do not represent or claim that all products will be defective free and will be fixed if so.

We at Elementvape.com are not liable for any damages that result from products such as chargers, atomizers, mechanical mods, batteries, or any other electronics that are used in conjunction with these products. Due to the nature of the use and misuse of these products, ElementVape.com offers no warranty.
Return/Refund Policy

Here at Element Vape, customer satisfaction is absolutely important to us. If the item you have purchased from us is defective when you receive it, you have 14 days to return it to us from the date it was shipped to you. For safety and sanitary reasons, we will not accept the return of the following items: RBA, RDA, cartomizers, atomizers, drip tips, e-liquid, and batteries. If you have any further questions regarding this policy, do not hesitate to contact us through our “Contact Us” page.

I understand not being able to return the juice but a refund of the money paid is what is ethically right. I provided them with photos the day after I received the product. This may be their policy but that doesn't make it right. I have had another company reimburse me for bad juice. It is up to Element Vape to lose a customer or not over $50 dollars.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea...I'd say that looks like it has been sitting around a while(old stock??) No dates on the bottle?

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I always have one hit wonder around (milkman) and only use it in tanks. The last time I got a bottle was a couple months ago and it looked about the same. Tasted just like it always does. After I bought the police man, which was horrible, I emailed them to complain and they sent me a buy one get one coupon that had to be used on their site. I agree, they have fallen off in a bad way and that juice box bullshit is sad. Not to mention teaming up with some instagram clown to produce a whip cream flavor that is supposed to be just as bad as all their other recent offerings. I say email OHW and see what they do for you.

btw, ecigaretteempire.com sells all of their flavors for $40

Mtorres

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yea...I'd say that looks like it has been sitting around a while(old stock??) No dates on the bottle?
No dates. And this is precisely the reason not to buy e juice at Element Vape. They refuse to be held accountable for sending shit like that to their customers.

Mtorres

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I always have one hit wonder around (milkman) and only use it in tanks. The last time I got a bottle was a couple months ago and it looked about the same. Tasted just like it always does. After I bought the police man, which was horrible, I emailed them to complain and they sent me a buy one get one coupon that had to be used on their site. I agree, they have fallen off in a bad way and that juice box bullshit is sad. Not to mention teaming up with some instagram clown to produce a whip cream flavor that is supposed to be just as bad as all their other recent offerings. I say email OHW and see what they do for you.

btw, ecigaretteempire.com sells all of their flavors for $40

Mine tasted like glue!

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No dates. And this is precisely the reason not to buy e juice at Element Vape. They refuse to be held accountable for sending shit like that to their customers.
OHW does not put "born on" dates on their bottles so EV can't do anything about it.

Element Vape

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hi Vaping Underground fam!

It is Lawrencia, customer service manager at Element vape. I am completely understanding Mtorres's frustration. I do view situations from both sides and put myself in her shoes as well.

Before we explain our side of story, we want to let everyone know that we stand behind all products that we sell. However, we cannot control the process of OHW's eliquid. If you are not satisfied with your order, we will always try our best to make sure that you are happy with your purchase. Customer satisfaction is very important to us.

We explained to Mtorres that due to sanitary and safety purposes, we do not accept eliquids back. This is for safety reason as well. For taste and cloud production, it is not covered under warranty as many factors can control this.

We apologized and did offer Mtorres $25 store credit and let her keep the item. Mtorres refused and we continued to apologize.

As for Mtorres, please contact me directly at [email protected]. I will go out of my way and see what I can help you with.

Even though it is out of our control for the quality of OHW's eliquid, we will stand behind it because we sold it so we will make sure that we will take care of you.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As for Mtorres, please contact me directly at [email protected]. I will go out of my way and see what I can help you with.

Sounds like you already went out of your way to make her happy. Of course the offer of $25 store credit and keeping the product (which is more than fair) was left out. Kudos to element vape for great customer service.

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am very happy to see that someone from Element Vape posted a reply.
Because I was going to ask if a store credit was offered.
I have been buying from Element Vape off and on for a while and have had two small issues.
When I say small, one example is a tank came in without the paper/cardboard band that wraps around the plastic case.
For the average person this would not have been a big deal at all.
However I have all my gear on a display case and my OCD says I must have all that was intended to be with it.
I've been emailing with Element Vape and have been greeted very kindly and the wrap is being sent.
I tried to work it out so that the wrap could have been tossed in my next order so they didn't have to pay any extra shipping but timing was off.
My point is, if Element Vape is willing to send me a simple wrap like this, I was absolutely certain they were more than willing to work with the OP in one way or another.
I just wasn't willing to believe the OP was told "sorry about your luck" or anything along that nature.
(I am in no way implying that is what the OP stated)
Just saying I had every reason to believe the vendor would try their best to resolve the issue.
Now that we know the entire story, I'll go on believing that life is good.
(Although I do feel a thread with this title is misleading and potentially give the vendor a rep they do not deserve and maybe someone should consider looking into that. (hint to mods.................))))))))))))))
No, I am NOT affiliated with ANY vendor in any way shape or form, I just don't like it when misleading statements are made that give ANYONE a negative look if it isn't earned.

Mtorres

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi Vaping Underground fam!

It is Lawrencia, customer service manager at Element vape. I am completely understanding Mtorres's frustration. I do view situations from both sides and put myself in her shoes as well.

Before we explain our side of story, we want to let everyone know that we stand behind all products that we sell. However, we cannot control the process of OHW's eliquid. If you are not satisfied with your order, we will always try our best to make sure that you are happy with your purchase. Customer satisfaction is very important to us.

We explained to Mtorres that due to sanitary and safety purposes, we do not accept eliquids back. This is for safety reason as well. For taste and cloud production, it is not covered under warranty as many factors can control this.

We apologized and did offer Mtorres $25 store credit and let her keep the item. Mtorres refused and we continued to apologize.

Even though it is out of our control for the quality of OHW's eliquid, we will stand behind it because we sold it so we will make sure that we will take care of you.

Lawrencia:

1. Even though Element Vapes is not responsible for OHW's production standards it is obvious that someone in Element Vape grabbed a bottle of e juice that was clearly over steeped, old or damaged and mailed it to me. Just by looking at the bottle and comparing it with other MilkMan bottles you could tell there was a problem with the juice.

2. I was offered a $25 credit to use in buying at the store. First of all that still doesn't cover the price I paid Element Vape for the bad juice and second; as I told them, how am I going to be expected to buy again from EV after receiving bad merchandise and not being compensated for it? Can I trust EV to send me e-liquids in good condition? No.

3. I understand that I can not send the juice back for safety reasons. I wouldn't want anyone to have to get damaged juices when they pay for them. But I should have been refunded the money I paid for the liquid.

4. When I first contacted EV I was asked to send photos of the bottle, I assume to make sure I wasn't lying and trying to get the juice for free. At that moment nobody told me this would be a waste of time as EV never intended to reimburse me for the bad juice I had received. After I sent the photos I was told they couldn't do anything about it. Why waste my time taking photos of the product if nothing was going to be done about it?

5. As a consumer I have a right to use this forum to let other potential customers to be careful when buying ejuice from EV. They may spend their hard earned money and receive bad ejuice in return. I had one similar experience with another vendor and they refunded me for the $ spent on the juice. Needless to say I am a loyal customer of that vendor.

The liquid is in the trash. It was simply unvapeable. As for me, I will never buy again at EV and hat is my right as a costumer.

Mtorres

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sounds like you already went out of your way to make her happy. Of course the offer of $25 store credit and keeping the product (which is more than fair) was left out. Kudos to element vape for great customer service.

Read my response below. The cost of the juice was not $25. And no value in keeping a juice that was unvapeable and clearly damaged.

Element Vape

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Lawrencia:

1. Even though Element Vapes is not responsible for OHW's production standards it is obvious that someone in Element Vape grabbed a bottle of e juice that was clearly over steeped, old or damaged and mailed it to me. Just by looking at the bottle and comparing it with other MilkMan bottles you could tell there was a problem with the juice.

2. I was offered a $25 credit to use in buying at the store. First of all that still doesn't cover the price I paid Element Vape for the bad juice and second; as I told them, how am I going to be expected to buy again from EV after receiving bad merchandise and not being compensated for it? Can I trust EV to send me e-liquids in good condition? No.

3. I understand that I can not send the juice back for safety reasons. I wouldn't want anyone to have to get damaged juices when they pay for them. But I should have been refunded the money I paid for the liquid.

4. When I first contacted EV I was asked to send photos of the bottle, I assume to make sure I wasn't lying and trying to get the juice for free. At that moment nobody told me this would be a waste of time as EV never intended to reimburse me for the bad juice I had received. After I sent the photos I was told they couldn't do anything about it. Why waste my time taking photos of the product if nothing was going to be done about it?

5. As a consumer I have a right to use this forum to let other potential customers to be careful when buying ejuice from EV. They may spend their hard earned money and receive bad ejuice in return. I had one similar experience with another vendor and they refunded me for the $ spent on the juice. Needless to say I am a loyal customer of that vendor.

The liquid is in the trash. It was simply unvapeable. As for me, I will never buy again at EV and hat is my right as a costumer.

Hi Mtorres,

Thanks for expressing your concern and explanation on your part.

To clarify all your concerns with the numbers that you pointed out:

1. We received different batches of OHW's every week and they come from different distributors. We sell the eliquids based off that batch. Until we are finished, we restock them with the newest batch that we receive. When you indicated that it is obvious that someone from our end grabbed the bottle and sent it to you, this is 100% untruth. We do not pick or choose on which eliquid to send out. This is not the way to do business at all. Period.

2. You are correct in this case. If I was in your shoes, it is hard for me to purchase from the store when I receive the bad, defective or low quality product. This is why we always take care of our customers the best that we can by replacing, offering store credit, partial refund, etc. I mentioned earlier that if you are still unhappy, I will try to go out of my way to take care of you.

3. The $25 is optional as we do offer refund as well. I can direct you with the RMA on how you can receive this. Please email me at [email protected]. I will take care of you regarding to this case. It should be no problem.

4. Based off the photos, it does share similarities, colors for the 6mg that you ordered. Our customer service rep felt that it was the correct procedure to follow. Therefore, we also understand why the customer rep asked you about this. Additionally, we do not have the items in front of us to make the decision.

5. We completely understand and respect your decision. Additionally, we feel that there is nothing wrong with expressing your experience with us. For each case, there will be different scenarios. We are not afraid to hide or doge from it. We will continue to learn from every mistakes that occurred. For every business, there are costs that going to everything. Even though your eliquid is value at $5, $10, $25 or $100, there are going to be cost behind it. We believe that the $25 store credit & let you keep the item is reasonable step for us to take. As I mentioned in #3, we do offer refund. You can email me at any time at [email protected].

As a company, we always stand behind the products that we sell. As for buyers, your satisfaction is important to us. As you can see that we do not leave customers but tried our best to take care of each situation. We just want to you let you know that if you ever change your mind, we will be here to serve you whenever and offer whatever services that you need.

Rabbit Slayer

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
When you indicated that it is obvious that someone from our end grabbed the bottle and sent it to you, this is 100% untruth. We do not pick or choose on which eliquid to send out. This is not the way to do business at all. Period.

So, how does the juice get from you to the customers? Robots?

Element Vape

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
So, how does the juice get from you to the customers? Robots?

If robots were created for this purpose, that would be awesome. But no, each eliquid organized and placed on shelf for pick and pack purposes. If the eliquid is in front, it will be picked. We do not pick the last one or the middle in the shelf. I hope that this makes sense.

ThatFrigginBlondeGirl

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Dude, it is hot as crap outside, it probably warmed. As for Element being at fault here... Mmm not quite. I went through the same thing with a local B&M with One Hit Wonder Policeman, they would not refund either. After contacting OHW directly, they offered me a bogo deal, which I did not use. Now I make my own Lucky Cereal eliquid and it is what Policeman aspired to be. I would chalk this up to quality control issues at OHW. Big bottles with a $65 dollar price tag are not worth the hassle.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If it was 3mg I would offer you $25 for it. I'll give you $15 for it.

Rabbit Slayer

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
If robots were created for this purpose, that would be awesome. But no, each eliquid organized and placed on shelf for pick and pack purposes. If the eliquid is in front, it will be picked. We do not pick the last one or the middle in the shelf. I hope that this makes sense.
darn, I was seriously hoping for a yes on the robots ^_^

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
darn, I was seriously hoping for a yes on the robots ^_^
With humans doing the work, there is only room for human error.
With robots doing it, you could have a hardware malfunction OR a software malfunction.
Think about our postal system and how many things go wrong there.
Don't forget that their software will route mail or packages from one side of the country, to the other, then back again and they call that efficient.
(although I was also kind of hoping for a yes)

VU Sponsors