BEWARE of Prodna batteries

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's a pretty broad margin of error, from 50 to 15. Haven't heard of these, but will definitely avoid, thank you.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes I can see maybe calling a 20 amp battery a 35 amp.
Still not good but calling a 15 amp battery a 50 amp one is just reckless and dangerous.
And in my opinion anyone who does this deserves NO support from the vaping community.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Yes I can see maybe calling a 20 amp battery a 35 amp.
Still not good but calling a 15 amp battery a 50 amp one is just reckless and dangerous.
And in my opinion anyone who does this deserves NO support from the vaping community.
Amen!

In that regard, the Government should do something about the false labeling of batteries.

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
:bomb: This is what gives vaping a bad name.

If you watch any of Mooch's longer interviews when he talks about counterfeit/crap batteries and what some of these people do it's scary.

Last edited:

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
yep i would like to see it made illegal to mislabel ANY lithium based battery as to it's capabilities and this would apply to the importation and sale of aforementioned batteries.
:bomb: This is what gives vaping a bad name.

If you watch any of Mooch's longer interviews when he talks about counterfeit/crap batteries and what some of these people do it's scary.
+1

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Many thanks for this info Cromwell it’s disgraceful and the sad thing is some asshat out there will sell these to the unsuspecting public

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Many thanks for this info Cromwell it’s disgraceful and the sad thing is some asshat out there will sell these to the unsuspecting public
You have to forgive this asshat, 'cause he/she relies on the (wrongful) spec. However, he/she should do more research though.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
You have to forgive this asshat, 'cause he/she relies on the (wrongful) spec. However, he/she should do more research though.

Ok at the very least your suggestion stop with this false wrapping nonsence

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Any Vape vendor should be knowledgeable enough to know that 50 amp 18650 batteries do not exist.
Nothing over a 30 actually.
If they do not know this then they should not be a vape vendor.
Exactly

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors