Become a Patron!

Big Bottle Co. Blueberry Cake

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Fact is, I love blue berry anything. This blueberry addiction started young, with blueberry Pop tarts. As it progressed, it took over into my vaping. I have tried group therapy to break this vicious habit... Just fucking joking.

Big bottle co did pretty good on this juice. I'm a 6mg or nothing dripper. I've actually worked down from 26. Honestly, because finding anything past 6 around here is not existent and I don't want to vape 10 ml trying to get my fix.

I absolutely love the cake blueberry flavor. It mimicks that blueberry Danish taste pretty well with a hint of confection icing.

My favorite flavor to date is the man from Nantucket vanilla Snickerdoodle, and honestly I think I like vanilla flavors the best.

Every one tastes things differently but I'll say it's close to what the bottle says and even at 6mg strength it's not too peppery.

I enjoyed this one. On to the next

I've got energy ordered for next week. Can't wait I love energy drink flavor.

Hope this helps guys. Blue berry fans will like it if they like the flavor of blue berry but I'll set it's way more sugary than say a regular fruit blueberry.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
5ea3a283a6b19f08b87fb107a5c1557a.jpg

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you like blueberry you should try Jam Monster blueberry + butter + toast. It's by far the best blueberry flavor I've had.

VU Sponsors