Become a Patron!

Big Days for Vaping Deals/ Sales

JXN

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wasn't vaping until the second half of last year and took advantage of some good sales around Christmas. I was wondering if any upcoming Holidays were known to have exceptionally good deals offered. I remember seeing a lot of ads around last 4th of July, but what about Easter, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Memorial Day and the like? Like to be ready when one comes around.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I guess like we all do, we just watch for sales to come around, maybe keep your eyes on our vendor sales section for the next up and coming offers.I watch also the banners at the top of the page , Or you can use our search option and enter in sales as key word:) Good luck!!

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Also register for vaping cheap email alerts & u can also download vapor Joe's Android app to keep up as well.

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Memorial day, Forth of July, Labor day, Black Friday, and Christmas seem to be when a lot of vendors give us good sales.

Reactions: JXN

JXN

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Memorial day, Forth of July, Labor day, Black Friday, and Christmas seem to be when a lot of vendors give us good sales.
Thanks, I won't hold off on purchases I have in mind right now. I kinda knew about the 4th. Memorial Day and Labor Day is good to know.

VU Sponsors