Become a Patron!

Big Dripper clouds?

RBrewer15

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm looking at a 4nine full copper mod with a tobh rda. Anyone know anything about these?

RBrewer15

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Well I just ended up buying a doge x and so far its great. Does anyone know anything about Anna Mae box mods?

RBrewer15

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Found out the rda on my spyrex mod has to be replaced with one that's just like it so no real name rdas for it. I did however get that 4nine and it came with the tobh rda but I bought a brand new doge x and it takes that mod to a whole other level. I want to go bigger though so I have one or both of them for trade for a good box mod. They're in the trading post section.

Boshears

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Has anyone used or know about Sigelei Fu Chai? Are they as reliable as the 150 box?

Boshears

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I found a deal I couldn't pass up. It's a Copper Akuma mechanical with a copper Mutation x v3 for $42 and free shipping. Just the beginning of mod hoarding... lol. This makes 7 so far.

RBrewer15

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Cool deal man. They say copper mods are the most conductive. I loved my copper 4nine but just shipped it today to Bondo on here for a sig 150. Anxiously awaiting the arrival.

Boshears

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cool deal man. They say copper mods are the most conductive. I loved my copper 4nine but just shipped it today to Bondo on here for a sig 150. Anxiously awaiting the arrival.
I love my Sigelei 150. The Akuma seems pretty promising for big clouds.

RBrewer15

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Well this ones coming with a plume veil rda which I've never used but the reviews of the Sig 150 and the plume veil tell me it's a good combo for huge clouds.

Boshears

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well this ones coming with a plume veil rda which I've never used but the reviews of the Sig 150 and the plume veil tell me it's a good combo for huge clouds.
The Sig 150 has never let me down with any of my rda or my rta. Especially awesome with sub ohms builds.

RBrewer15

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yea I'm going to be a noob with the box mod so I'm sure it'll take a little getting used to and trying different builds to get my desired cloud production. Any tips on a good set up? Build , volts or anything of that nature?

Boshears

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All the build I do are sub ohm. I wouldn't go lower than .2 on the Sig. I make all kinds of big ass coils. I have not vaped on the Plume.

RBrewer15

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So just another question , is cotton bacon better than Japanese cotton? Just curious. I normally use cotton bacon but I didn't know if either affected cloud production.

Boshears

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So just another question , is cotton bacon better than Japanese cotton? Just curious. I normally use cotton bacon but I didn't know if either affected cloud production.
I have used both. They seem the same to me. I use organic cotton balls from cvs.

Boshears

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What juice do you use? I got this juice here in Mocksville at a local b&m. Tasty with big clouds.

Attachments

• 1431050189156.jpg
    1431050189156.jpg
    475.2 KB · Views: 2

RBrewer15

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Right now I'm using a 90/10 mix with higher VG and just a hint of blueberry flavor and 3mg of nicotine I think. The nicotine makes the hits harsh though so I'm thinking of cutting it off completely. I'm still waiting on my Sig 150 to come in from Bondo. Maybe that'll be a better vaping experience. I've read great reviews on it so we'll see how it goes.

Boshears

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Im
Right now I'm using a 90/10 mix with higher VG and just a hint of blueberry flavor and 3mg of nicotine I think. The nicotine makes the hits harsh though so I'm thinking of cutting it off completely. I'm still waiting on my Sig 150 to come in from Bondo. Maybe that'll be a better vaping experience. I've read great reviews on it so we'll see how it goes.
I'm vaping on my Sigelei 150 right now. You will not be disappointed in it.

RBrewer15

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yea I'll just have to figure out a good build to get my clouds.

Boshears

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm useing a v1 big Dripper with a 26 ga. With 10 wraps at 3.4 mm od. Hits good at .4 ohms and 150 watts.

RBrewer15

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Well he's giving me a plume veil rda with it , I had to give up my doge but the guy I got it from sells them for $20 and dark horses for $25 so it's not biggie. I'll try that build though as soon as it comes in.

RBrewer15

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ok so the Sig 150 came in today and just like a kid on Christmas day I unboxed it , built a dual parallel build for the plume veil , juiced it up , ohm reader reads .1ohms , 2.9 volts , 75 watts and still not getting big clouds. What am I doing wrong here?

Boshears

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok so the Sig 150 came in today and just like a kid on Christmas day I unboxed it , built a dual parallel build for the plume veil , juiced it up , ohm reader reads .1ohms , 2.9 volts , 75 watts and still not getting big clouds. What am I doing wrong here?
Try bringing you ohms up a bit.

RBrewer15

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I just took the parallels out and put dual 24 guage macro coils and its clocking in at 3.0 ohms now. Haven't vaped on it yet though.

Boshears

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I found a deal I couldn't pass up. It's a Copper Akuma mechanical with a copper Mutation x v3 for $42 and free shipping. Just the beginning of mod hoarding... lol. This makes 7 so far.
Has anyone used this mod set up?

efektt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Let us know how it performs.

Boshears

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The rda is actually a mutilator.

RBrewer15

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ok so I typed the wrong thing yesterday , the dual macros are at .3 ohms. Do I want higher ohms for more clouds? Maybe different size wire?

Boshears

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok so I typed the wrong thing yesterday , the dual macros are at .3 ohms. Do I want higher ohms for more clouds? Maybe different size wire?
The coils should be good. Try higher watts, I do any where from 70-150 watts on mine

VU Sponsors