Become a Patron!

Big eyeball roll o_O

Should reviewers repost their reviews in other people's threads

• Yes - I love reviews even when they are not relevant or are an attention grab

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • No - unasked-for reviews are annoying

Votes: 37 72.5%
  • Shut up Lucy - who asked you

Votes: 10 19.6%

• Total voters

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Answer the SRR post.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

He didn't quote me.. what he said was a general statement... it's not meant to prolonged shit!! You on the other HAND, you want to start shit, I'm the king of stirring shit like you said... not u!
Shame on u

I

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Personally, I've never had a problem with SRR's linking to his reviews -- I scroll right on past them, because I seldom if EVER look at any amateur videos; they're painful to watch. Busardo's are generally great, he usually avoids constant repetitions of "uh" as so many amateurs are so unfortunately prone to uttering pretty much every other word.

However, I quite grasp Lucy's point about those who feel compelled to link to their own reviews or whatever, at the slightest provocation, or even no provocation at all. It's annoying, I'd have to agree, but I generally scroll right on past those too.

However I do find it troubling that a senior moderator apparently has such a contempt of anyone who complains about anything on the forum, classing them into his "BAM" definition, and I'm pretty sure he probably includes me in that group as well, since I was objecting to a moderator unable to discern that a member is female, when it says so right on the little popup that appears when you click her avatar, and he thought it fitting to single me out for abuse because of that complaint. What I find troubling is that a senior moderator apparently dislikes a large number of people who are active in the forum, and sees fit to abuse them at his leisure, when they've broken no rules -- and even sees fit to abuse someone for the quality of their English, when he has in his own sig an apostrophe error -- "it's" is only a contraction, and should never be used as a possessive. Having that error in his own sig, and then abusing someone for the quality of their English, seems an egregious case of "pot, kettle, black".

I realize VU is for the thick-skinned, but all this contempt, dislike, and abuse just doesn't seem right behavior for a senior moderator.

Andria

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Eloquent that is...
see the difference JACKIE?
Ur fired man!

I

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
changing the subject slightly this has been one of the most difficult things I've ever tried to ....well you know .....

jackoff.gif

.............job done :sneaka:

Too soon?

(Moderated now ahh well just trying to lighten the mood hehe)

Last edited:

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Personally, I've never had a problem with SRR's linking to his reviews -- I scroll right on past them, because I seldom if EVER look at any amateur videos; they're painful to watch. Busardo's are generally great, he usually avoids constant repetitions of "uh" as so many amateurs are so unfortunately prone to uttering pretty much every other word.

However, I quite grasp Lucy's point about those who feel compelled to link to their own reviews or whatever, at the slightest provocation, or even no provocation at all. It's annoying, I'd have to agree, but I generally scroll right on past those too.

However I do find it troubling that a senior moderator apparently has such a contempt of anyone who complains about anything on the forum, classing them into his "BAM" definition, and I'm pretty sure he probably includes me in that group as well, since I was objecting to a moderator unable to discern that a member is female, when it says so right on the little popup that appears when you click her avatar, and he thought it fitting to single me out for abuse because of that complaint. What I find troubling is that a senior moderator apparently dislikes a large number of people who are active in the forum, and sees fit to abuse them at his leisure, when they've broken no rules -- and even sees fit to abuse someone for the quality of their English, when he has in his own sig an apostrophe error -- "it's" is only a contraction, and should never be used as a possessive. Having that error in his own sig, and then abusing someone for the quality of their English, seems an egregious case of "pot, kettle, black".

I realize VU is for the thick-skinned, but all this contempt, dislike, and abuse just doesn't seem right behavior for a senior moderator.

Andria
Wow, you people are really jumping to a lot of conclusions. My status as a member has nothing to do with anything. I am still entitled to my opinion and to participate in any thread. I have not abused anything that comes with the title I hold. You want to hang me for calling a woman bro go right ahead. It was an honest mistake that I apologized for in the same exact thread.

The fact still remains this is a vaping forum with vaping links. We talk about vaping. That's what happens in a vaping forum. Sorry if that offends a few here.

Asbestos

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I think Lucy's post was intended to be fun....and it should've been. It's amazing how pissed off people are willing to get. If someone wants to go through the effort of creating a video, regardless of their motives, by all means, post it wherever you want to. I'm guessing if I actually read the rules here, it wouldn't mention anything about reading every post and clicking every link as being a requirement. Seems like the memes would be a bigger epidemic. At the same time, if you do reviews, you're asking for attention...don't get so mad if all the attention isn't praise.

Vucci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ill be the bad guy. Ill shoot it like I see it so far around here. I love new shit. I buy a lot of vape stuff. I still have bags i haven't experiment open yet. But I will get there.

So I actually like it when I first join Athony and Dueces throwing reviews all over everywheee I post or read hahah. I like to be sure. Or read another review or look at another picture. I always want to be updated with the latest in vaping. Texture chip squonk, size I don't give a fuck.

So I'm biased with that. But Dueces and Anthony I think as long as you guys be mindful and put ur posts where it seems correct. I think it's a fair trade for both sides?

Cause trust me, you don't wanna see a forum where everyone is an Elitist and keep it to themselves. Or only write comments saying dumb shit bout clones or my new favorite : "judging how other people judge others". Hahahha

Yes there's new Elites critique how other Elites are doing. Gahaha. But it gets real stale guys. And some of y'all think negative about deuces and Anthony spamming. Because u around it. Or you know u been around the block.

Just immerse yourself in this thought," if ur new and get all these reviews thrown at u .....or a dead forum and the only post thrown at u:

"pls use the search engine. Please follow forum rules"

Jackass #2 : jeez! These fucking noobs. Learn to read the format. Search button!! That's what it's their for!

Now u like damn fuck this place! And there's forums like that. Where the only thing left is

page 15 discussion: Aiyo how far you on the waiting list for squonker made by Chinese cat? Umm I'm next. But they don't offer Mongolian Ultiem so I dropped from the list!

Here's a picture of my new Push Button. It's made of my a DNA of a DNA. So it only does a perfect 3 watts. Since I'm a MTL Vaper. I use 4,523.3 Ohm coils.

How's the airflow?? Semi Truck. But minivan restricted. Lil bit Porsche. But real Lamborghini vape!

Bottom line I appreciate you all. But the elitists come out when the happy go lucky posters don't want to post. And once the Elitist group hits Full Swing

There's no turning back!

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
:tldr: Yes, that is a teal deer: "Too long, didn't read"....... I mean, honestly? I gave it a valiant effort, but somewhere around three quarters of the way through page two, my eyes glazed over and I got a headache. Which leads me to two very simple solutions to pretty much every problem in this thread......

1. Every day I see posts and comments that honestly aren't worth the effort or keystrokes they required to be produced. Some have links, some are nothing but emojis, some are text. When I see them, I KEEP SCROLLING. Members have the right to post as they see fit. I have the right to scroll on by and take no notice whatsoever. Everyone here has both of those rights. Feel free to exercise them. What I don't do, is spend pages beefing about something that doesn't warrant 10 seconds of my time.

2. The forum has this super-cool ignore feature. It works flawlessly, WHEN UTILIZED. If a particular member's contributions simply aren't your cup of tea, you have the power to make them disappear from your forum experience. Using the ignore feature saves you time, because the problem gets solved without pages of vitriol that admin has better things to do than wade through. It's also a less sophomoric solution to the problem. Don't like someone's content? Make it go away! (and qvit yer qvetching).

:tigercat:<---- me, not giving AF about posts that don't interest me. (Try it, it works!)

Last edited:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Wow, you people are really jumping to a lot of conclusions. My status as a member has nothing to do with anything. I am still entitled to my opinion and to participate in any thread. I have not abused anything that comes with the title I hold. You want to hang me for calling a woman bro go right ahead. It was an honest mistake that I apologized for in the same exact thread.

The fact still remains this is a vaping forum with vaping links. We talk about vaping. That's what happens in a vaping forum. Sorry if that offends a few here.

I don't have a problem with the links; I scroll past them. As for any apology... you may have apologized to her for your error, but you didn't apologize to me, for abusing me just because I pointed out that a moderator ought to be able to click someone's avatar. And you still have an apostrophe error in your sig, so you really should apologize to EJ for abusing him for his use of English -- and fix the error. I don't care if it was Cowper's error originally, it's still wrong, and should not be quoted with the error intact; that just spreads ignorance, which is bad enough already.

And tygertyger... I agree with you. But you can't /ignore a moderator, no matter how obnoxious they are. :facepalm:

Andria

Vucci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Holy shit! I just realize how my post can be misunderstood.

Those arguing with Richard and deuces im or saying you guys are the Elitist. Umm nope not at all.

Far from that. Everyone here is so lovely and nice to me except one guy. And I bodied him. So bad mod had move the post so none can read his orbitiary.

But once again. Y'all all nice. I like it like that. No one yet I've come actossed as the awlitist I mentionef.

I was trying to say once guys like Dueces and Anthony vapes don't post From history those people tend to come out

Vucci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I apologize to everyone if I say something wrong. Hopefully y'all understand me now? Now lets all get back to finding the best custards:)

Cause that's what I love. Any suggestions??

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Holy shit! I just realize how my post can be misunderstood.

Those arguing with Richard and deuces im or saying you guys are the Elitist. Umm nope not at all.

Far from that. Everyone here is so lovely and nice to me except one guy. And I bodied him. So bad mod had move the post so none can read his orbitiary.

But once again. Y'all all nice. I like it like that. No one yet I've come actossed as the awlitist I mentionef.

I was trying to say once guys like Dueces and Anthony vapes don't post From history those people tend to come out

The arguing started when JACKIE jumped on this thread... it's all his fault
He should go back to reddit and loot some more free shit!!

I

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
And tygertyger... I agree with you. But you can't /ignore a moderator, no matter how obnoxious they are. :facepalm:

Andria

Thanks Andria...... I understand the ignore feature is limited to regular members.

I'm not sure that judging anyone by one of their worst moments is fair though. Obnoxious is a strong word. I have some moments in time that I'm not proud of too....... they probably account for less than a tenth of a percent of my history, but if someone judged me by those momentary snapshots, I'm sure they'd conclude I'm very obnoxious. I hope that folks approach me with a broader view, as I try to do with them. The mods are a great bunch of people, but they are just people at the end of the day. People who have bad days, cranky moments, occasional lapses of judgement, and times they get nettled by stuff they'd usually overlook. Like me. Like you. Like everyone. That might not make it all cool, but to me it does make it understandable. Isn't life too short to get all wound up about stuff that won't matter tomorrow? Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

Asbestos

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I apologize to everyone if I say something wrong. Hopefully y'all understand me now? Now lets all get back to finding the best custards:)

Cause that's what I love. Any suggestions??
mine. 13% Capella VC ver1, 3% TFA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, 1% TFA Dulce de Leche....elitists love it. Add 3% TFA Hazelnut if you want something even better but if you do that, don't add the Dulce

Vucci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
mine. 13% Capella VC ver1, 3% TFA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, 1% TFA Dulce de Leche....elitists love it. Add 3% TFA Hazelnut if you want something even better but if you do that, don't add the Dulce

Ok check this out. I never DIY before give me crash course. I wanna buy the flavorings. What's the best premade Vg/pg blend where I can just Bam! Throw ur stuff in and steep it all together and vape??

Vucci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks Andria...... I understand the ignore feature is limited to regular members.

I'm not sure that judging anyone by one of their worst moments is fair though. Obnoxious is a strong word. I have some moments in time that I'm not proud of too....... they probably account for less than a tenth of a percent of my history, but if someone judged me by those momentary snapshots, I'm sure they'd conclude I'm very obnoxious. I hope that folks approach me with a broader view, as I try to do with them. The mods are a great bunch of people, but they are just people at the end of the day. People who have bad days, cranky moments, occasional lapses of judgement, and times they get nettled by stuff they'd usually overlook. Like me. Like you. Like everyone. Tha t might not make it all cool, but to me it does make it understandable. Isn't life too short to get all wound up about stuff that won't matter tomorrow? Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

You heard the lady!!! If you don't sin you get ****** first. you get start a ******. For god so loved the world he Litteth the firsth ************ for his disciple.

Edit #2: gotcha. Nomore snoop dogg talk from me. No problem.

-------------------------
EDITED BY ADMIN: There's forums that discuss that topic, but this isn't one of them. Please see rule one of this forum: http://vapingunderground.com/threads/rules-of-the-forum.255/

Last edited:

Vucci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

@Asbestos ok I found myfreedomsmokes. How are their premade vg/pg blend? Pure? Or am
I fucking myself up doing this?

Kinda wanna try vg/pg blend with flavorings. Now u gave me a recipe I'm down but those are my concerns

Vucci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
anyone else? Got a recommendation for custards E Liquid? I wanna make a list of them and try em down the list. I would to hear VU custards favorites. (Premade store bought perfer) I don't know DIY

Vucci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This, I can almost guarantee....If you're turning to this thread for tips and tricks to make your own juice, it's going to be awful.

Well i asking for recommendations. Like premade ones. But u thru it a DiY receipe. And I'm like hmm fuck it. Ill try out your receipe. but I don't know if I want to wet my feet or go deep end.

So that's why I asked you if you know a good vg/pg mix. That's good. So I can put the flavorings that you recommend all together.

Then I went back and ask folks j. This thread if there's a premade Custard they enjoy. And then u recommend me to the DIY section. Which I am gonna check out BTW

So that's what happened chronologically.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

I'm not sure that judging anyone by one of their worst moments is fair though. Obnoxious is a strong word. I have some moments in time that I'm not proud of too....... they probably account for less than a tenth of a percent of my history, but if someone judged me by those momentary snapshots, I'm sure they'd conclude I'm very obnoxious. I hope that folks approach me with a broader view, as I try to do with them. The mods are a great bunch of people, but they are just people at the end of the day. People who have bad days, cranky moments, occasional lapses of judgement, and times they get nettled by stuff they'd usually overlook. Like me. Like you. Like everyone. That might not make it all cool, but to me it does make it understandable. Isn't life too short to get all wound up about stuff that won't matter tomorrow? Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

Mainly I was responding to how he abused me gratuitously the other day, and then expresses all this contempt and dislike and abuse of members who might find something to complain about. Until recently I hadn't really found him obnoxious, but now I'm wondering.... is he on his period or something? ;) (which is what guys usually throw at women who seem to be quarrelsome for several days in a row!). I've had disputes and personal problems with several members who've taken part in this thread, but they were one-offs, usually -- if someone continues to aggravate me, then I DO /ignore them... but sadly, when moderators do that, that's not possible. Fortunately, at VU, we can speak our minds and tell a moderator when he's acting like a horse's backside, without getting banhammered... like that other forum, a/k/a Control-Freak Asshole Central. :)

Andria

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The arguing started when JACKIE jumped on this thread... it's all his fault
He should go back to reddit and loot some more free shit!!

I
If you poke a bee hive you should know your going to get stung. Starting this thread you all knew how it would go so stop playing innocent. Did you really think dj wasn't going to respond? Your dishonest if you said you didn't.

This forum is great because you can do what you want with little restrictions. You also have the choice to not participate or ignore people you don't like.

Like others have already said you all have a choice to ignore what you don't like. If you can't do that then your problem, not others. This thread is just a bee hive you wanted to take a baseball bat too.

I am going to do what I hope everyone else does and just ignore this thread from here on out.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you poke a bee hive you should know your going to get stung. Starting this thread you all knew how it would go so stop playing innocent. Did you really think dj wasn't going to respond? Your dishonest if you said you didn't.

This forum is great because you can do what you want with little restrictions. You also have the choice to not participate or ignore people you don't like.

Like others have already said you all have a choice to ignore what you don't like. If you can't do that then your problem, not others. This thread is just a bee hive you wanted to take a baseball bat too.

I am going to do what I hope everyone else does and just ignore this thread from here on out.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Dude, JACKIE could've done what you just said right now...
ignore the hive....
BAM

I

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Woah. I thought it was mexican cause of the chip n salsa lookalike. Then I thought it was Chinese with those peanuts tossed in chicken and tofu?

Then main course is criss cut potato chips coleslaw and ketchup?!

Your a melting pot of diversity haha

STIR THE POT
BAM

I

VU Sponsors