Become a Patron!

Big Jake checking in with a "howdy all"

Big Jake

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello from SoIL. that's Southern Illinois. Im always hang'n out somewhere and always trying new juice.
so juice recommends are always welcomed. I started with ce4's then on to ce5's rebuildables and then it took off. protank 1,2,3, areo tank, innokin itaste 13,30,X.1, aspire nautilus and several months ago I purchased my first rda v5 rda 4 hole then onto the omega using a orange aluminum nemisis and a gp paps Current juice is Killer juice orange dream max vg @6mg nic in the drippers. have to say Im liking the drippers. looking at a penny mod with a copper stillare or tobh not sure which one it will be. coil builds are usually between 1 and .5 I use 28g and 32g kanthal and cotton. So nothing crazy yet.

Vaper Dyana

Bronze Contributor
Welcome to the Vaping Underground Big Jake.. IMO I would go with a copper Stilaire.. Hope to catch you on the boards!! :)

MistaKuraudo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the forum Big Jake. I'll check out that Orange Dream some day. Lol

Big Jake

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I received some vape mail from bionic vape and added a couple drops of custard assault to the omega with "killer"orange cream and wow knock out great. And thanks for the welcome and I put the order in for a copper stilaire :)

VU Sponsors