Big Mex aka Marcus K Bailey is on the Ohio's Child Sexual offenders list

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've seen alleged "real men" who have beaten their children to death for crying...........
They were proud of the fact that they disciplined the child "like a real man" is supposed to........
Personally I find those folks are far from being any kind of men.
@Drone... I think you need to reread CB comments.

Also, anyone saying that someone is guilty or innocent based on their looks is simply stupid. I was abused by a minister's wife. She looked like a Sunday school teacher, and actually was. I was only about 5 at the time and did not say anything because I thought that I would get in trouble, but my parents figured it out because she beat me and the bruises were kind of damning.

Drone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Drone... I think you need to reread CB comments.

Also, anyone saying that someone is guilty or innocent based on their looks is simply stupid. I was abused by a minister's wife. She looked like a Sunday school teacher, and actually was. I was only about 5 at the time and did not say anything because I thought that I would get in trouble, but my parents figured it out because she beat me and the bruises were kind of damning.

Fair enough IMI, If I misread her post I do owe her an apology and it is certainly sincerely offered. But I don't understand the next paragraph about someone guilty based on there looks? Is that directed at me or someone else? You lost me on that one.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't understand the next paragraph about someone guilty based on there looks? Is that directed at me or someone else? You lost me on that one.

Sorry, that was to the group at large as I keep hearing things similar to "he looks like the type".

cigarbabe

Member For 4 Years
Show Host
Thank you for the apology Drone.
Had more thoughts on this but got a flu and pneumonia shot which has left me befuddled and feverish......
I don't mind making you guys laugh but only on my show!
C.B.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thank you for the apology Drone.
Had more thoughts on this but got a flu and pneumonia shot which has left me befuddled and feverish......
I don't mind making you guys laugh but only on my show!
C.B.
Oh Oh, the Fluumonia! At least its not Broncobola! Get better soon!

VU Sponsors