Become a Patron!

big tobacco is targeting youtube.

Hello everyone im dan, very new here and mostly a lurker I posted about some flavors I tried recently which I need to address actually becsuse my mixes went harsh. .cant be a good thing But thats not why im posting this.

I was just on youtube at pbusardos channel and I was looking through his videos and I was fucking shocked by what I saw. There was an anti vaping propaganda video implying that vaping is just a way to get kids addicted. It was horrendous. And the sneaky part of this shit is that you wouldnt even know it was there if youre subscribed to his channel. it seemed like some one paid top dollar to insert that into his que to further the big tobacco agenda.

So please. I ask you as a fellow vaper and someone who hasnt touched an analog since 2010, please get involved in the resistance to regulation. They want the money theyre loosing back and itsnbecome apparent that theyre are willing to spendgo to great length to influence the uninformed.

If anyone else sees the video please downvote and spam comments with the truth behind our healthy alternative to poisons. Thanks for reading and hopefully taking some kind of action..vape on brothers and sisters.

Laughmore

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
http://www.atr.org/california-depar...lion-campaign-discourage-vaping#ixzz3VIP9kFXo

Yeah California budgeted $75 million over the next 5 years for the campaign. Please folks, do not sit back and watch this happen. We are informed risk takers, we are health conscious, we are adults. We are not anonymous, and our anecdotal evidence could be piled to the moon already, which is COMPLETELY off the radar of conservative sensationalized news outlets.

Smokers have no rights, as can be seen by the fact the smoker/ex-smoker/vapors' best interest is not part of the conversation AT ALL. If you hold your breath and cross your fingers regarding this, plan to get robbed - big tobacco thinks they've been robbed and are throwing punches below the belt.

Naturally, hitting below the belt from our side only hurts our cause since we don't have the perceived infallibility of the CDPH to be a trumpet. We have to paint the net with the truth using as much paint.

In the executive summary of a report by the Center for Tobacco Control Research and Education: "Countering a resurging tobacco industry will require advocates to be much more visible and assertive in challenging politicians who take tobacco money." That's the agenda, and it's business as usual.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors