Bigger clouds

floresroach

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So I have the freak show RDA on a Siegelei fu chai mod using IMR18650's 3.7V 35A batteries and some 24G kanthall.

Here's the question, I want some good clouds of this using a 30P/70G juice, what is a good build for this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my go to coil set up is just a simple dual coil with 24 gauge. I do 7-8 wraps around a 2mm bit which puts me at about .3 ohms. This is still a safe set up with that battery. I try and not go under .2, I just don't like risking getting too low even with a safe battery that has a 30+ amp limit. The dual coils give you a pretty good surface area to produce vapor with out it being too much and giving dry hits. A big factor is getting enough air to your coils and making sure your coils are right where the air is coming from. The freakshow has airflow coming up from the bottom if im not mistaken so I would suggest positioning your coils to the middle. I've tried some more elaborate builds using twisted and clapton coils but to be honest simple set ups do the best for me. I hope this helped answer your question.

If your really looking for cloud chasing I would maybe look into spaced out coils where your wraps have a little but even space between them. I've heard good things about them but I personally haven't built one

TwistedVaper

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
22g dual parallel 4 wrap nichrome wire. Best cloud chasing build I have found yet

kingworm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
yeah thats not safe for that battery if hes using a single battery mod. definitely explosive

Faceless Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
JEeeeez .07 is not necessary. I'm running dual claptons right now reading out at .149 and it hits like a truck. Its a very warm/hot vape. I like it dense like that though. It brings out the flavor. But, honestly I usually boogie around .25-.4 range.

ConcreteBob

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
my go to coil set up is just a simple dual coil with 24 gauge. I do 7-8 wraps around a 2mm bit which puts me at about .3 ohms. This is still a safe set up with that battery. I try and not go under .2, I just don't like risking getting too low even with a safe battery that has a 30+ amp limit. The dual coils give you a pretty good surface area to produce vapor with out it being too much and giving dry hits. A big factor is getting enough air to your coils and making sure your coils are right where the air is coming from. The freakshow has airflow coming up from the bottom if im not mistaken so I would suggest positioning your coils to the middle. I've tried some more elaborate builds using twisted and clapton coils but to be honest simple set ups do the best for me. I hope this helped answer your question.
The fancy builds look great, admittedly, but generally a build like this is great for anything you want. If you are absolutely dead-set on huge clouds, you might try going down to 22 gauge Kanthal. But make sure you keep your resistance in the safe range.

floresroach

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Went to 22 G Plat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors