Become a Patron!

Biggest Disappointments....

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just can't figure out how everyone knows what shit and sweat socks taste like :teehee:

Not sure about the sweat. But just you wait till you have an elderly person to care for: if the taste is anything like the smell, you'll know. Oh yeah, you'll know... A baby filling up their diaper smells heavily compared to that.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hard to say with ejuice, taste being subjective and all. When I started using ego style and clearomizer tanks it was a halo kit so naturally I got halo juice. When that got pricey I started looking for cheaper alternatives. MBV, not much luck. Vaperite, downright nasty. I enjoyed a couple of halo's flavors but too $$$ for daily drivers.

Someone mentioned V3 so thought I'd give them a try. I even felt good about it since I used to live in the verde valley, so cool, a juice co from around my old stomping grounds. I soon discovered the secret as to why they give away 100-200ml's so often. Trust me, it's no secret.

A lot of people like the sauce la so gave them a try. Ordered 5 flavors during a special, one isn't too bad and luckily one of them finally steeped enough it's not 'that' bad. I say luckily because it was a 60ml bottle. The other 3? Meh, at least it was cheap. Mostly vapewild is my regular go to for juice, it's affordable and a good number of their flavors suit me. Again subjective.

Broke dick juice has intrigued me but still debating on whether or not to try it out since they don't have sample sizes. At least with other co's I can try them out for a few dollars, not a hail mary and $20. Sort of did that with the sauce la's sale and it wasn't a total bust but wasn't the best result either. At least with 5 flavors I had a better chance of getting a winner than with 2.

On devices, halo's devices are overpriced and their qc went to crap. I gave up on them due to all the recurring fees of coils and things, then really got pissed when their customer service treated my mom like a dumbass. Suggesting that the reason her halo coils were burning out is because her halo ego battery had too high of a mah rating and that's why her coils, every single one, was dying as soon as she refilled her tank a 2nd time.

My first istick tc100w the firing switch inside broke. Bought another and it's held up but after a few months with it I got an alien so at least I'd have 2 mods in case one bit the dust. I probably could have bought one really nice mod but when I first got the istick it was $30. I wasn't even sure if it was going to work for me or if I'd stick with vaping like I have. $130+ didn't seem like a 'try it and see if it works for me' price at the time. I didn't want to sink a ton of money like buying an aircraft aluminum mountain bike with all the bells and whistles then realize I don't even like to ride and golf is more my thing. lol.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea, you vape a little bit, almost puke then have to not only rewick but recoil your atty because it looks like someone dunked in used motor oil.
This is after 8 or nine vapes off of it.
yeah I've had a couple of juices so bad I wound up just throwing the entire atty in the trash.couldn't wash the flavor out.

BaronVonEyePoke

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
First day I got my new 22mm moonshot I was excited so I got home put a build in it...I believe just a simple SS 22g 9 wrap 3mm ID. One of my go to builds....so I wicked it and used some MADCOW VAPORS moo milk for the first time. I took a puff off of it and it was the foulest thing I ever tasted, so I thought maybe there was something on the cotton or there was still machine oil on the moonshot so I tore it all apart cleaned it real good and rebuilt and rewicked it. Used the same juice and same results. So now I was starting to get pissed. Broke it all back down scrubbed all the pieces again opened a NEW pack of bacon bits cotton and rebuilt/rewicked. Still just horrifying. So u started to look at that 120ml bottle of juice I got suspiciously and dropped some on one of my droppers and it was just foul. I've tried a TON of different commercial juices and have came across a bunch I didn't care for but this was the first time I came across a juice that was so repulsive that I actually thought there was machine oil or hair or something in the cotton. There have been plenty of juices that I didn't like but I could at least see how others would like them. This mad cow milk or whatever the hell it was called was the first time I came across a juice that mad me think I screwed up cleaning or wicking my atomizer. So I did the responsible thing....passed of that 120ml bottle on a unsuspecting friend lol. I believe this horrible juice is now like an urban legend in my community this single bottle has been passed from person to unsuspecting person and ALL have thought it was the most rancid gutter swill that the have ever had the misfortune to come into contact with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kittyn

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
First day I got my new 22mm moonshot I was excited so I got home put a build in it...I believe just a simple SS 22g 9 wrap 3mm ID. One of my go to builds....so I wicked it and used some MADCOW VAPORS moo milk for the first time. I took a puff off of it and it was the foulest thing I ever tasted, so I thought maybe there was something on the cotton or there was still machine oil on the moonshot so I tore it all apart cleaned it real good and rebuilt and rewicked it. Used the same juice and same results. So now I was starting to get pissed. Broke it all back down scrubbed all the pieces again opened a NEW pack of bacon bits cotton and rebuilt/rewicked. Still just horrifying. So u started to look at that 120ml bottle of juice I got suspiciously and dropped some on one of my droppers and it was just foul. I've tried a TON of different commercial juices and have came across a bunch I didn't care for but this was the first time I came across a juice that was so repulsive that I actually thought there was machine oil or hair or something in the cotton. There have been plenty of juices that I didn't like but I could at least see how others would like them. This mad cow milk or whatever the hell it was called was the first time I came across a juice that mad me think I screwed up cleaning or wicking my atomizer. So I did the responsible thing....passed of that 120ml bottle on a unsuspecting friend lol. I believe this horrible juice is now like an urban legend in my community this single bottle has been passed from person to unsuspecting person and ALL have thought it was the most rancid gutter swill that the have ever had the misfortune to come into contact with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha, I did this with a reordered juice last week. Loved it the first time around but it was FOUL, like greasy ammonia on the next. Had gotten a new toy to play with in the same vape mail so assumed I HAD to have screwed up cleaning or something and tore it completely apart for cleaning, and two times later finally decided to put it in a tried and true set up before admitting it was the juice. Heck, I legitimately made sure my cotton didn't smell like anything may have managed to pee in it before thinking it was the juice (hey, I have kids and a dog, stranger things have happened).

Not a bad buy there though, just a whoops somewhere along the line. The replacement is fine, though I'm not as big a fan of it anymore :giggle:

On topic, bad buys, none really. All my own stupidity, I know I hate milk/cream liquids but they just sound so damned good I occasionally decide that THIS juice is the exception, it has to be! It never is :facepalm:

brandon david

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Velocity RDA. There were so many rants and raves over it. I found it ugly, awkward, and meh at best.

That build deck was the shit when it came out though.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
My biggest disappointment has been that my hubby has not totally embraced vaping, he is still after almost 3 years a dual user. Oh well I guess the ones he doesn't smoke are a victory- he never said he wanted to quit cigarettes, it was me and I tried to drag him along too! Just all the money that has been wasted on eliquids for him( tobaccos), he hates sweets, fruits,bakery eliquids- the only flavor he seems to like is grape- some gear that he thinks he will like and that ends up in the cabinet. He just took over the Joyetech Penguin I won and seems to like that, but coughs like hell when he vapes, because he still smokes cigarettes!
Eliquids were my biggest disappointments in the beginning- yucky, syrupy, peppery taste, nasty taste or no taste, trying to nail down some flavors that I would like were hard, but I kept at it, went and tried many samples at Vape Shops that tasted good there until I bought them! I have thrown away many bottles of juice! I have found some eliquid companies that I like now so at least that battle for me has ended!

CJ-3

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Zamplebox was my biggest disappointment.
I fell for the whole custom profile routine. Has about 130 flavors in my preferred selection profile.
First box of 6 comes.
4 were from the same manufacturer
4 were cinnamon desert flavors

Second box of six had 5 of the same bottles from the first package. (and no, I did not rank them very high the first time)

I started DIY juice making after that.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
that tasted good there until I bought them
THIS!! The only shop in my hometown let you try their wares in CE-4 clearos on eGo batts, and I would try something that tasted soooo good, then get it in whatever I was using and it tasted like crap.
And one of the worst shops in my area sells strictly in-house juices. I was in there a couple of years ago and bought a couple that tasted heavenly. But about three days later they changed color and the flavor wasn't even recognizable. Dude at the counter wanted to try what I was vaping, which happened to be Cramptholomew's White Coconut Cake. He fell in love with it and told me I "had to" give him the recipe. I told him very nicely that I couldn't; it wasn't my recipe and I didn't feel right about divulging without the creator's permission.I also told him I'd be happy to ask. He got very agitated and told me he could take it to the back and have their "chemist" analyze it and find out what was in it in a few minutes. Needless to say, I lost interest in anything else they had and left. My first trip was my last.....

CJ-3

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
He got very agitated and told me he could take it to the back and have their "chemist" analyze it and find out what was in it in a few minutes.

That implies he was going to hold either your mod or your bottle of juice and not give it back to you until he felt like doing so. Either way it's not a good way to represent his business.

SignMan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Zamplebox was my biggest disappointment.
I fell for the whole custom profile routine. Has about 130 flavors in my preferred selection profile.
First box of 6 comes.
4 were from the same manufacturer
4 were cinnamon desert flavors

Second box of six had 5 of the same bottles from the first package. (and no, I did not rank them very high the first time)

I started DIY juice making after that.
Sounds like they really screwed you over. My first few boxes were bad but not THAT bad lol. I like it now though because I can literally hand select the juices I get...not the flavor profiles, the actual juice, and getting it that way I've had much better boxes. DIY is the way to go in the end. Its nice to try odd flavor combos that I wouldn't normally try myself. Like Smores and tobacco (Possum Trot Smorenado) is so good. Now I'm working on a recipe like it. I would have never tried mixing it myself before lol

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Like Smores and tobacco (Possum Trot Smorenado) is so good. Now I'm working on a recipe like it. I would have never tried mixing it myself before lol

Not really surprising; I always thought Marlboros tasted like chocolate. I found them just icky-sweet.

Andria

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Back in the days before diy those Damn aspire ceramic coils for their tanks!! @Huckleberried encouraged me sweetly to build my own through Pam's, links, and videos she sent me. Haven't bout a pre made coil since those days and never will!!!

Oh yes,'and 90% of vendor juice. If I hadn't started making my own, between the prices, tastes, and how they gunked coils, I'd never have kept Vaping!!!' Thanks to numerous people here at VU encouraging me and helping me. You people saved my lungs and sanity!!!

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Today's disappointment....ordered expansion glass from FT for the TFV 8, 5 pieces, random colors, all for $13 and change. Random colors? Umm...no.

wykVhiD.jpg

ALL WHITE. HEY, FASTTECH, "RANDOM COLORS" DOES NOT MEAN ALL WHITE.
Dammit....

krypto909

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Today's disappointment....ordered expansion glass from FT for the TFV 8, 5 pieces, random colors, all for $13 and change. Random colors? Umm...no.

wykVhiD.jpg

ALL WHITE. HEY, FASTTECH, "RANDOM COLORS" DOES NOT MEAN ALL WHITE.
Dammit....

I've read quite a few stories about Fast Tech screwing up orders. I love their prices but I won't buy from them after all the stuff I've read.

krypto909

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've bought a gazillion things from them for a couple years now, and I can honestly say this is the only screwup I've experienced. But it's a doozy.

How long does shipping take from them on average?

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
On in stock items, I generally have my stuff in 2-3 weeks.

kittyn

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
How long does shipping take from them on average?

Not who you.asked, but ~10-12 days for in stock items, with the occasional 'never' followed up by a 'we shipped it, not our fault, deal with it'

Which is probably my husband's biggest disappointment. The shipment of RDAs that are still lost in the aether xD

krypto909

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Not who you.asked, but ~10-12 days for in stock items, with the occasional 'never' followed up by a 'we shipped it, not our fault, deal with it'

Which is probably my husband's biggest disappointment. The shipment of RDAs that are still lost in the aether xD

I hate that. Good to know, thanks.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Considering the savings, no, not bad at all. I priced a regular replacement glass for TFV8 from a US vendor for $6.99+shipping. That same glass from FT with free shipping is $1.71. Worth the wait.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I've ordered from FT ONCE. Because it took FORTY-THREE DAYS, and yeah, the thing was in stock. This is why I've ordered from them ONCE. I've gotten stuff from Hong Kong in 9 days, so there is simply NO EXCUSE.

Andria

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
@Teresa P sorry about your FT order that really sucks waiting that long only to get the wrong thing!I just had a big disappointment too! I won a @elegomall Gleam contest- the UWell Crown 3 tank only 2 people chosen out of thousands and I was one of them-
what is the big disappointment ?
20170605_143022.jpg

Look how I get my prize- smashed, my heart sank! The package had a sticker that my parcel was open and damaged, but it was still given to me this way! I messaged @elegomall with pictures- you guessed it- not a single reply! The only good thing about it is the tank itself was OK, just had to clean all the broken glass away from the Tank only the spare glass was smashed and wash well and I didn't have to pay for it . I still am freaked out about"what if I inhale glass" thoughts.
I too waited for 3 weeks for this to arrive from China!

Last edited:

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've ordered from FT ONCE. Because it took FORTY-THREE DAYS, and yeah, the thing was in stock. This is why I've ordered from them ONCE. I've gotten stuff from Hong Kong in 9 days, so there is simply NO EXCUSE.

Andria

I think it depends on which shipping you choose. I chose US Express (or something like that, was only like $3 extra) and got the order in a week and a half. I ordered from 3F once and it took over two months to get.

kittyn

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I hate that. Good to know, thanks.

In all fairness, I've ordered from fasttech A LOT and that's the only issue we've ever had. Just am now VERY paranoid and ready to open a PayPal/credit card dispute before the time frame closes

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Anyone who knows me knows I do NOT buy vendor juice. I've made my own for over two years and in my opinion it tastes much better than pretentious, overpriced vendor juice. But boy did I just get suckered...

For a long time I've read and heard rave reviews about a certain juice. I've made a couple of clone recipes that were pretty good, but having never tried the original I had nothing to compare it to. I looked it up a couple or few times and almost clicked the button but refused to let myself get in for 15 bucks for a 30ml bottle of something I could likely make myself for a fraction of that. For whatever reason, I revisited the site last week and after reading almost 100 rave reviews, I thought "why not?" I dove in for a 60ml bottle, thinking I could share with a couple of work mates and get their impressions of what they tasted, then set out to make my own version. It arrived yesterday....

Pretty bottle...smelled okay...the "born on" date is October of last year, so it needs no steeping (still a little older than what I would figure most vendors would sell, but wudda I know?).... I proceeded to fill my tank and vape one of the nastiest juices I've had the displeasure of experiencing. :blech:
Lenola Cream...worst $25 I ever spent.

What have you purchased that didn't meet your expectations? Juice? Gear? I don't wanna be the only one here wasting good money....lol!

What a waste of good money! For me it was the IPV D4 - Purple Bronze... or so it was SUPPOSED to be. :confused: If you know me, you know I love purple. True purple, not that china fuschia crap color. I was so excited when Pioneer released this picture :bliss: ...
6792001-1.jpg

How gorgeous is that, right???????? Purple and bronze in one! :inlove:Finally I was gonna get a nice, true, dark purple mod. I was super stoked about it. Told all my friends about it. Stalked the sites waiting for the first of them to be released. Finally that day came... I paid full price for it. Now me being an extremely frugal vaper, paying full price is something I NEVER do. But I wanted that purple! Anxiously, I awaited it's arrival :popcorn: ... yep, I was stalking that mailman! :vapemail: It finally gets delivered, I open it up and this is what I saw...

20170201_141126.jpg

"purple?... PURPLE??.... WHERE'S THE FRICKIN' PURPLE?!!?!?!??!" :cry::gaah::cuss2::tantrum: :bomb: Those were my exact words! I double checked the box to make sure it said purple and sure enough it did. WTH?... Brown, rust, red... Not even close to the gorgeous purple bronze they advertised. I contacted Pioneer 4 times, I never got a response. And I wasn't going back to the vendor I bought it from... it wasn't their fault Pioneer is freakin' color blind! Worse disappointment ever! :headbang: I was so disappointed I haven't even used it yet. :(:(:(

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
What a waste of good money! For me it was the IPV D4 - Purple Bronze... or so it was SUPPOSED to be. :confused: If you know me, you know I love purple. True purple, not that china fuschia crap color. I was so excited when Pioneer released this picture :bliss: ...
6792001-1.jpg

How gorgeous is that, right???????? Purple and bronze in one! :inlove:Finally I was gonna get a nice, true, dark purple mod. I was super stoked about it. Told all my friends about it. Stalked the sites waiting for the first of them to be released. Finally that day came... I paid full price for it. Now me being an extremely frugal vaper, paying full price is something I NEVER do. But I wanted that purple! Anxiously, I awaited it's arrival :popcorn: ... yep, I was stalking that mailman! :vapemail: It finally gets delivered, I open it up and this is what I saw...

View attachment 84223

"purple?... PURPLE??.... WHERE'S THE FRICKIN' PURPLE?!!?!?!??!" :cry::gaah::cuss2::tantrum: :bomb: Those were my exact words! I double checked the box to make sure it said purple and sure enough it did. WTH?... Brown, rust, red... Not even close to the gorgeous purple bronze they advertised. I contacted Pioneer 4 times, I never got a response. And I wasn't going back to the vendor I bought it from... it wasn't there fault Pioneer is freakin' color blind! Worse disappointment ever! :headbang: I was so disappointed I haven't even used it yet. :(:(:(

:facepalm: That is just awful- what were they thinking? :facepalm:

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
95% of vendor juices were utter failures for me, no matter how many people raved about them. Alice in vapeland was one of the biggest disappointments considering you had to jump through hoops to order it. Heather's heavenly Vapes. Alien visions. Good life vapor. The list goes on and on. Obviously this was all 3-4 years ago or more so no idea how much these companies get "raved about" anymore.

Also, Kanger fucking subtank. I despised that thing with my entire soul, after everyone and their brother said I had to get one.

BAM crew

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
oh kanger that reminds me
while i loved the orginal subtank
i hated the rba deck

thought i would learn to build coils and not have to buy any more stupid factory coils - yeah that didnt work so well
got a crius tank and learned on that

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
6792001-1.jpg

View attachment 84223

"purple?... PURPLE??.... WHERE'S THE FRICKIN' PURPLE?!!?!?!??!" :cry::gaah::cuss2::tantrum: :bomb: Those were my exact words! I double checked the box to make sure it said purple and sure enough it did. WTH?... Brown, rust, red... Not even close to the gorgeous purple bronze they advertised. I contacted Pioneer 4 times, I never got a response. And I wasn't going back to the vendor I bought it from... it wasn't their fault Pioneer is freakin' color blind! Worse disappointment ever! :headbang: I was so disappointed I haven't even used it yet. :(:(:(
It's gorgeous, but I agree, that ain't purple! I'd have been pissed!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
95% of vendor juices were utter failures for me, no matter how many people raved about them. Alice in vapeland was one of the biggest disappointments considering you had to jump through hoops to order it. Heather's heavenly Vapes. Alien visions. Good life vapor. The list goes on and on. Obviously this was all 3-4 years ago or more so no idea how much these companies get "raved about" anymore.

Also, Kanger fucking subtank. I despised that thing with my entire soul, after everyone and their brother said I had to get one.

BAM crew
I've gotten a couple decent vapes from Good Life... Cranberry Kustard is awesome. As you know, I love my kanger subtanks... but I'm not a high wattage vaper. AAMOF I'm using the platinum right now! :D

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

BAM crew
I had no problem with Kanger, it was the Fogger that defeated me. I bet I wicked that piece of crap 50 times and lost 50ml of juice through that leak lizard before I slung it back in the box and refused to even look at it ever again.

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've gotten a couple decent vapes from Good Life... Kranberry Kustard is awesome. As you know, I love my kanger subtanks... but I'm not a high wattage vaper. AAMOF I'm using the platinum right now! :D
It took me several packs of coils to realize it's best left at very low wattages lol. And then the RBA section and I had SEVERAL disagreements on how much cotton was supposed to be in it. It either flooded or burned, no in between for me

BAM crew

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had no problem with Kanger, it was the Fogger that defeated me. I bet I wicked that piece of crap 50 times and lost 50ml of juice through that leak lizard before I slung it back in the box and refused to even look at it ever again.
I had the same problems with the Griffin (I think it's well documented somewhere on this forum.) By the time I bought it I was well versed in building, but no amount of time or effort made it stop dumping juice all over me. Bought that one on our dear Hanks recommendation so I sent it to him

BAM crew

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
im running 2 griifin 22ms right now and they never leak and a griffin 25 mini and it dont leak either. They are my favorites I just wish they were designed better though so I woulndt have to keep looking for something just a little better to be the last and final fucking rta I own. Im so tgire dof chasing the perfect thing.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
see i hear people talk about how great the boreas is for flavor ...but i remember the boreas thread and the pages of how to fill it so it doesnt leak when you fill it..I hate tanks like that. I want to open it dump juice in and close it. NO turning the afc and the jfc, turn it upside down rest it on your shoulder and give it a few firm pats on the back until it burps nonsense

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It isn't all that, just a flip and a twist, two extra seconds outa my life for amazing flavor and NEVER a dry hit. Love all six of mine.

krypto909

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've gotten a couple decent vapes from Good Life... Kranberry Kustard is awesome. As you know, I love my kanger subtanks... but I'm not a high wattage vaper. AAMOF I'm using the platinum right now! :D

I was looking at the Good Life website and they have done dessert flavors that look pretty good. Are any of there other juices good?

kittyn

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

BAM crew

My one I LOVE IT liquid from Good Life got discontinued. Go figure.

I still remember you fondly Freakshow :( (would probably taste like complete ass in a modern set up, but a girl can dream about vape loves past)

And just to induce a few nightmares....
IMG

krypto909

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It isn't all that, just a flip and a twist, two extra seconds outa my life for amazing flavor and NEVER a dry hit. Love all six of mine.

I've also heard a lot about how great the Augvape Boreas RTA is. I was thinking of buying one myself. What's the deal with the leaking tank?

VU Sponsors