Become a Patron!

Biggest Disappointments....

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
The only juice that I feel is worth its cost is Mterks Terkish Blend...though its easily cloned...I do admit to purchasing it a few times due to laziness and being out of flavorings...I havent tried much else that I would spend that kind of money on though...

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
see i hear people talk about how great the boreas is for flavor ...but i remember the boreas thread and the pages of how to fill it so it doesnt leak when you fill it..I hate tanks like that. I want to open it dump juice in and close it. NO turning the afc and the jfc, turn it upside down rest it on your shoulder and give it a few firm pats on the back until it burps nonsense
^^^ This is why I stick to tanks with factory coils :D

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I was looking at the Good Life website and they have done dessert flavors that look pretty good. Are any of there other juices good?
Cranberry Kustard is my fav from them... but Red Head, and Breathless Mahoney are decent. If you don't mind a backnote of absinthe, Shamrock Fairy. I've heard good things about Deadly Sin, but I've never tried it.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Almost every juice I've paid for has been a disappointment other than vintage lazerus, 5 pawns gambit, pink spot swaggar and dominant vapor's berry crunch.
Since most of those are pricy, I stick to diy.
For hardware, I've been pretty let down by most tanks, other than the kayfun3.1, kf5 and petri RTA. With RDAs I've been pretty successful and enjoyed almost all of my purchases; but, we all have our favorites.

krypto909

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Almost every juice I've paid for has been a disappointment other than vintage lazerus, 5 pawns gambit, pink spot swaggar and dominant vapor's berry crunch.
Since most of those are pricy, I stick to diy.
For hardware, I've been pretty let down by most tanks, other than the kayfun3.1, kf5 and petri RTA. With RDAs I've been pretty successful and enjoyed almost all of my purchases; but, we all have our favorites.

Cosmic Fog's Milk and Honey is the one and only juice that'll I'll continually buy over and over. Most of the rest I've tried are crap.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I was looking at the Good Life website and they have done dessert flavors that look pretty good. Are any of there other juices good?
I like their Spook Sauce, The Revolution, Black Blue and Bloody, and Decadence are some of my favs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My biggest disappointment, hardware-wise, is 2-fold: 1) the original Achilles is no longer available ANYWHERE AT ANY PRICE, no clones, nada. And 2) the Achilles II, for which I paid NINETY-EIGHT FREAKIN DOLLARS, is the biggest piece of crap -- not only did Mr titanium-mods totally fuck it up by trying to make it more accessible to those who like more airflow and thus made it much too fucking airy, the change to how the airflow is adjusted -- from hex-key on the bottom to a ring that you turn -- makes it LEAK! The original Achilles don't leak unless you overfill, period. I've managed to somewhat remedy the too-open airflow by sticking a huge fucking 12ga blunt needle down that in that godawful huge inner airhole and cutting it off with a dremel, but the bastard still leaks. $98 right down the fucking toilet.

And then there's the fucking braintrust who told me that the Veritas could be adjusted for a great tight-draw MtL vape. No, it fucking CANNOT. I really tried to like that RDA; I liked the looks of it a great deal, and the vertical coil thing was pretty damn cool... but I could never get it tight enough for a good MtL vape, even with the barest SLIVER of the huge fucking airhole showing -- for the same reason the Achilles II is too airy: when the internal airhole is too big, then it doesn't matter WHAT you do to the external airhole, it will never be tight enough for (as Dyson has it) "the proper amount of suction." :giggle:

Andria

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes!!! It's fucking horrible. I bought it before I started DIY and was constantly searching for just one juice that wasn't awful. I read the reviews and got 2 30ml bottles. I ended up giving them away. I knew after that not to trust anyone's opinion about juices. Ever!!
Lenola Cream needs to steep a couple of weeks, it's IMO one of the best juices out there.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Cosmic Fog's Milk and Honey is the one and only juice that'll I'll continually buy over and over. Most of the rest I've tried are crap.
Unfortunately the only 2 I would buy again would be swaggar and lazerus.
I get close enough to the others with clone recipes that I don't miss them.
Milk-n-honey is a great juice! Cosmic dog used to also have a really good peanut butter and jelly juice also.

BAM crew

krypto909

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unfortunately the only 2 I would buy again would be swaggar and lazerus.
I get close enough to the others with clone recipes that I don't miss them.
Milk-n-honey is a great juice! Cosmic dog used to also have a really good peanut butter and jelly juice also.

BAM crew

Damn I bet that PB & J juice was bomb!

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Damn I bet that PB & J juice was bomb!
That one was damn good.
Another good one if you like pb&j would be Charlie's chalk dust, 'peanut butter and jesus.' I loved that one.

BAM crew

krypto909

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That one was damn good.
Another good one if you like pb&j would be Charlie's chalk dust, 'peanut butter and jesus.' I loved that one.

BAM crew

I'll definitely give that one a try, I've been trying to find a good PB&J juice. Thanks bro

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lenola Cream needs to steep a couple of weeks, it's IMO one of the best juices out there.

I let it sit for two months and I still didn't like. Just yesterday I went to see my friend and give him some flavors I didn't want. He gave me the empty bottle of Lenola Cream I had given him probably 5 months ago. He liked it as well. He could vape shoe polish, though. ;)

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
On in stock items, I generally have my stuff in 2-3 weeks.

I'm half the distance from them as the west coast of the US and it takes 3 weeks to get here from the few companies I've done business with. They must use Howard, Howard & Fine shipping company.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

But the "born on" date on the bottle I have is October 2016. I'm pretty sure 8 months is as steeped as it's gonna get.

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
oh kanger that reminds me

oh kanger that reminds me
while i loved the orginal subtank
i hated the rba deck

thought i would learn to build coils and not have to buy any more stupid factory coils - yeah that didnt work so well
got a crius tank and learned on that
Hahaha, you still got the sandwich! I didn't care for the subtank, but the mini's are all my tanks. The rba deck is even smaller than the subtank, but I have tiny hands. I learned on it and love it! Yes, I'm a dinosaur and I don't care. Subjective hardware?

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Every cheesecake flavor besides TFA graham crust and CAP new york.

3D RDA for bad implementation.

Reload RDA for bad design.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Every cheesecake flavor besides TFA graham crust and CAP new york.

3D RDA for bad implementation.

Reload RDA for bad design.
Even Lorann's? LA cheesecake is the holy grail of cheesecakes for me.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
What a waste of good money! For me it was the IPV D4 - Purple Bronze... or so it was SUPPOSED to be. :confused: If you know me, you know I love purple. True purple, not that china fuschia crap color. I was so excited when Pioneer released this picture :bliss: ...
6792001-1.jpg

How gorgeous is that, right???????? Purple and bronze in one! :inlove:Finally I was gonna get a nice, true, dark purple mod. I was super stoked about it. Told all my friends about it. Stalked the sites waiting for the first of them to be released. Finally that day came... I paid full price for it. Now me being an extremely frugal vaper, paying full price is something I NEVER do. But I wanted that purple! Anxiously, I awaited it's arrival :popcorn: ... yep, I was stalking that mailman! :vapemail: It finally gets delivered, I open it up and this is what I saw...

View attachment 84223

"purple?... PURPLE??.... WHERE'S THE FRICKIN' PURPLE?!!?!?!??!" :cry::gaah::cuss2::tantrum: :bomb: Those were my exact words! I double checked the box to make sure it said purple and sure enough it did. WTH?... Brown, rust, red... Not even close to the gorgeous purple bronze they advertised. I contacted Pioneer 4 times, I never got a response. And I wasn't going back to the vendor I bought it from... it wasn't their fault Pioneer is freakin' color blind! Worse disappointment ever! :headbang: I was so disappointed I haven't even used it yet. :(:(:(
I'll trade ya somethin' for it. You know how to reach me. :teehee:

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The only juice that I feel is worth its cost is Mterks Terkish Blend...though its easily cloned...I do admit to purchasing it a few times due to laziness and being out of flavorings...I havent tried much else that I would spend that kind of money on though...
That one is on my short list

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Teresa, what % have you used it at? Your post reminded me and I looked at my juice list and I got some in my last shipment.
It depends on how you're using it in a mix. If you want a creamy cheesecake backnote, 3-5% is usually good. As a star player, 7-10%, sometimes more. Your taste may differ. ;)

VU Sponsors