Become a Patron!

BIGnasty= big crappy anyone figure out how to make it better

figure i would see if anyone has figured how to make this thing work better. There is so much voltage drop I might as well be using an EGO. My big nasty sits on the shelve gathering dust. I can put any RBA RTA or any other device on my Hades clone and it rips like a MOFO. As soon as i put it on the BN its crap. anyone figure out how to get better contact/ eliminate the voltage drop. Apparently v2 doesn't have the issue according to the vendor but i have read nothing to confirm that. and it doesn't seem like there is a retro kit to fix the issue

figure i would see if anyone has figured how to make this thing work better. There is so much voltage drop I might as well be using an EGO. My big nasty sits on the shelve gathering dust. I can put any RBA RTA or any other device on my Hades clone and it rips like a MOFO. As soon as i put it on the BN its crap. anyone figure out how to get better contact/ eliminate the voltage drop. Apparently v2 doesn't have the issue according to the vendor but i have read nothing to confirm that. and it doesn't seem like there is a retro kit to fix the issue
isthat a authentic or clone big nasty?

VapingJunkie

Down with the Clown
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have the clone from FT, and it works fine for me. Took a little bit of fiddling with the battery ring and switch, but now it puts out fine for me.
Edit: mine does have the copper top and bottom pins, so maybe that's why it's not so bad. Anyone know of a silver pin upgrade for this mod?
Sent from the Otter Box around my Galaxy S4.

VU Sponsors