caddisfly

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That looks scrumptious! I'm going to mix it up as soon as I wake up and clean the kitchen.

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks caddisfly! It is a very sweet tasting vape, so I hope u have a sweet tooth, FYI. Put it in a cup of hot water for a minute after mixing and shake vigorously.

caddisfly

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You're welcome. I'll do that, but won't water go everywhere? :p I'm going to leave out the cinnamon at first so I can taste it. Cinnamon doesn't like me. But I'll try it both ways.

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You're welcome. I'll do that, but won't water go everywhere? :p I'm going to leave out the cinnamon at first so I can taste it. Cinnamon doesn't like me. But I'll try it both ways.
Lol...I suppose it would go everywhere. Just leave the cinnamon out if u like it that way, why bother too add it. We all have our preferences.

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh, yeeaahhh - that recipe shows youlor sweet tooth in full glory, D. Very clever use of Pineapple!
I find pineapple a very strong flavor. It easily shines through at a very low %. It wasn't my cleverness at all. It's a recipe my sister in law makes for desert. Pineapple is a very sweet flavor. I think it may be as strong as fa honey. Um, HIC, if you have time please read my last post in Jason's white cake. I am so very sorry if I did wrong w/o thinking or meaning to. I really do have an extremely high regard for all here.

caddisfly

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I like it. I can only pick out the blueberry flavor but the others do a good job of supporting it. I also took 3ml of the mix and added 0.2 % Cinnamon Ceylon via a ten percent flavor dilution. The jury is still out on that one. Thanks for the recipe.

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like it. I can only pick out the blueberry flavor but the others do a good job of supporting it. I also took 3ml of the mix and added 0.2 % Cinnamon Ceylon via a ten percent flavor dilution. The jury is still out on that one. Thanks for the recipe.
Same for me, but try it tomorrow and not only will the pineapple shine through making it super sweet, but it'll be creamy and taste a little nutty. I noticed this after 12 hours it was much tastier, but super sweet.

caddisfly

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

caddisfly

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just got back to your delightful recipe. You were right about that pineapple coming to the forefront after a couple of days. The cinnamon too took a back seat and doesn't give any aftertaste that so bothers me at higher percentages. This is going into my small collection of "take anywhere by itself and be pleased" collection of juices that now numbers eight. I dislike the term ADV as it is too exclusive.

I was also thinking that since you base made Bilberry stand out, what would happen with others fruits in its stead? I'm gonna find out. Thanks again for the recipe.

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank u caddisfly. Glad u like it. I also made it as above & added 1% Catalan cream, but prefer it w/o. I'm guessing any strong/ dark fruit would work like pomegranate, black cherry, blackcurrant...that pineapple makes it very sweet so u may want to stick with tarter less sweet fruits, depending on how sweet u like vapes.

VU Sponsors