Become a Patron!

Billet Box Appreciation Thread

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Up button stuck. Common problem. Might have to get a replacement button board from billet box. If you can't press and wiggle it out. The wattage isn't locked by holding up and down buttons right.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Right. Cool. I'll try to unstick it. Worst case I can build in the .33 area and just vape at 40w. Lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Right. Cool. I'll try to unstick it. Worst case I can build in the .33 area and just vape at 40w. Lol.

The replacement part is like $10. If it's needed just pay for shipping and I'll do it for free. It's a simple 5 minute fix. Just email billetbox and tell them you would like to buy a replacement up/down button board for you billet. Don't mention clone though.

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Okay. Sounds like a plan. Thanks bro!

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone want to trade their Insider for a brand new Exocet? PM me if interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The USB board for escribe is ready. Already did mine and jmoneys. Made up button raise watts/temp and it's facing the right way.

Hey Dre, any way you could snap a couple of pics or a video while you are doing the updates? I'm curious to see the jumper in action.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hey Dre, any way you could snap a couple of pics or a video while you are doing the updates? I'm curious to see the jumper in action.
What do you wanna see? I just unhook the screen cable and push the 5 pins into the board holes.

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What do you wanna see? I just unhook the screen cable and push the 5 pins into the board holes.

Whatever ... just haven't seen it done so I thought it would be good to have a visual. If it's a pain, no worries.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Whatever ... just haven't seen it done so I thought it would be good to have a visual. If it's a pain, no worries.
I'll do it tomorrow for ya

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Edit..nm

Last edited:

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have tracking!! My panels are in the mail. Woot!!

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dre hooked up my black BB 70W and turned it into a DNA60! He also flipped the screen on my Dober and added authentic splash screens to both. Just got them back today! Thanks again bro. Great job!
be80d8cc2323620de133c85cc5050b8c.jpg

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I might be selling my authentic tmnb billet box soon. Just a heads up. Only RRP no flipping here!

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I might be selling my authentic tmnb billet box soon. Just a heads up. Only RRP no flipping here!

Really? Got your eye on another one?

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just bought an MF Billet Bridge to use vaporesso ceramic coils!! Woot!!

9d9b816f1923142aba0e4ea06aa512d5.jpg

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Ok I need to sell one of my babies. Scored a authentic RNB. Pm me if interested
Tmnbb (green) with panels and hybrid tip $410
503192f3add6994405fffe92a24fc68b.jpg

Last edited:

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I just bought an MF Billet Bridge to use vaporesso ceramic coils!! Woot!!

9d9b816f1923142aba0e4ea06aa512d5.jpg

I found out what could be the cause of a stuck up button. If your remove the cover and lift the button board. The wires might be touching each other. Just seperate the wires it's was easy fix as that usually.

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
An interesting new device is out. It vapes very similar to the billet box in fact. It is the HotCig R-mini

http://www.healthcabin.net/hotcig-rmini-65-mod-kit-with-2ml-rmini-tank-atomizer-p/14755.html

It has hit the Toronto market like a whirlwind. All the billet box owners (myself included) picked one up as the price and look is exceptional. It vapes so well that I often pick it up over one of my many billets. It is a great addition for billet box owners.

Last edited:

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
An interesting new device is out. It vapes very similar to the billet box in fact. It is the HotCig R-mini

http://www.healthcabin.net/hotcig-rmini-65-mod-kit-with-2ml-rmini-tank-atomizer-p/14755.html

It has hit the Toornto market like a whirlwind. All the billet box owners (myself included) picked one up as the price and look is exceptional. It vapes so well that I often pick it up over one of my many billets. It is a great addition for billet box owners.

Nice looking mod, but 2 mil tank is off putting for me though, and stuck with only their coils from the look of it, unless use your own tank, then just like any other mod out there, internal large tank is one of the things that drew me to the BB.

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It is not really. The tank is built in like a billet box with a high ohm coil. It is top filled. You can get a regular 510 connection with that device and use it like a standard mod though. The drawback is the juice capacity of course and the fact you must use only their coils. So it's not nearly as versatile as a billet with all the bridges you can buy. On the other hand it is a lot cheaper and vapes as well. Personally I'm a fan. With a 1.2 ohm coil I'm not refilling that often and its easy to refill.

Last edited:

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ahhh.. I see. In that case I like it without the tank on top but yeah I'd burn through 2ml before I got out the door. Nice thing about my billets. I can manage half a day with two without changing batts or refilling a tank.

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ahhh.. I see. In that case I like it without the tank on top but yeah I'd burn through 2ml before I got out the door. Nice thing about my billets. I can manage half a day with two without changing batts or refilling a tank.

Yeh. I vape nic salts at 11.3 watts with the 1.2 ohm coil. So I refill baout three times a day. But the battery lasts a full work day.
Are those Ryan's panels? Nice. He lives right near me.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yeh. I vape nic salts at 11.3 watts with the 1.2 ohm coil. So I refill baout three times a day. But the battery lasts a full work day.
Are those Ryan's panels? Nice. He lives right near me.
I'm thinking about trying nic salts. I vape a 3mg around 24-30w will the 25mg salts be to much at 12+14w?

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I usually vape 25 mg at 11.3 watts but you could do 14 watts. It's preference. I have nic saklts in my EVL reaper RTA, my hotcig r-mini and on one of my BBs with the nautilus 2, .7 ohm coil. This I vape at 13.7 watts. I really dial in my vape with nic salts. I'm a fan. Nic salts give you a fast absorption rate so it's a bit of a nic rush at high ohms. Saves juice and coil life. I have an extra EVL reaper authentic RTA, BTW. I would trade it to you for a clone BB (never can have enough BBs).

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I usually vape 25 mg at 11.3 watts but you could do 14 watts. It's preference. I have nic saklts in my EVL reaper RTA, my hotcig r-mini and on one of my BBs with the nautilus 2, .7 ohm coil. This I vape at 13.7 watts. I really dial in my vape with nic salts. I'm a fan. Nic salts give you a fast absorption rate so it's a bit of a nic rush at high ohms. Saves juice and coil life. I have an extra EVL reaper authentic RTA, BTW. I would trade it to you for a clone BB (never can have enough BBs).
Do the have any clones :( only reals ones at the moment

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well the EVL is worth 300 - 325 US - I can throw something in? Like a wood mod to put it on!

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ugh... just found out the hard way the Billet Box hybrid tip from BBV doesn't fit any of the clones...

06de946c66c654c9adefac35f7a5926f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ugh... just found out the hard way the Billet Box hybrid tip from BBV doesn't fit any of the clones...

06de946c66c654c9adefac35f7a5926f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

See if you can trade someone for a JMK hybrid tip. I hear they fit just fine.

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
See if you can trade someone for a JMK hybrid tip. I hear they fit just fine.

Ya I had read they fit too, made the mistake of assuming driptips follow the associative property... And these seemed to be harder to ever find in stock too... rats..

Well, and JMK takers??? I'm game...

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Wow has anyone seen the authentic billet box for RRP in the classifieds?

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Anyone interested in these juma tip that's hides the ugly screw in 510 and juma button. $67 looks better in person
f1a15fe982e062dff243c43e7c0a43e8.jpg

Last edited:

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My babies the dober is sick. The fire button needs to be replaced :(
6168237ff9b95e3deca1126208bfe352.jpg

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My babies the dober is sick. The fire button needs to be replaced :(
6168237ff9b95e3deca1126208bfe352.jpg

And yes they're real

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Awww. Sick dober is sad.

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dont know yet. It's on its way from Italy. Can't wait to try it tho.

VU Sponsors