Become a Patron!

Billet Box Appreciation Thread

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Made my first billet box door! Definitely not perfect but then again I was just trying something so it wasn't set up to come out perfect.
3ecaf727fee955a45325f27876c197f8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Ohhh...damn. I want that!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Haha I kinda did this one because someone said they wanted a mod with this. Ill see if they want it first and let you know.
I could just make you a purple one I made this 2 battery squonk the other day as well. Needs some touch up sandpaper. I have more pics but since this is a BB thread.........
7146bc78960c3260fccf1d7adc39f043.jpg
734f991a595138edba260f495f553c17.jpg

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's cool too. I'd love doors with the dead head on them in purple. Yes please. Shut up and take my money.

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
That's cool too. I'd love doors with the dead head on them in purple. Yes please. Shut up and take my money.

Lol like I said I'm just learning so they probably won't cost much. I probably shouldnt assume you'd want purple either. I have a good selection of colors I'll try to get a list tomorrow.

Forgot to mention, but the sxk BB come with a few tank adapters, all of them decent. The one for nautilus coils is decent for MTL, at least while you wait for a flow Ti!

Sweet logo btw, I was just asking some modders if they can make some door panels with a steal yer face...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
I'm a Deadicated fan, for sure. I might get a Stealy bolt or two engraved on my box.
Got my box this week and really really love it. I went out to a Dead cover band last night and made the mistake of putting it down for a second and it got swiped. I pretty disappointed, to say the least. It's my own fault. And the mushrooms!
Anyways I liked the Nautilus bridge with 1.8 coils pretty well. Can you give me the lowdown on the flow TI?

onitsuj

Member For 4 Years
Lol like I said I'm just learning so they probably won't cost much. I probably shouldnt assume you'd want purple either. I have a good selection of colors I'll try to get a list tomorrow.

In in! I've tried to make my own doors without a 3D printer and it's been super hard.

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I'm open to try other images as well. This one was requested by someone else.

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years

Do you want a screen or tank window? Or just like the first one?

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Colors............. I should probably start a thread but Idk where it should be.
bdfe4b25e02117d3203edf1673ed8d85.jpg
6662becc6c6aecf8af26d455e07f2cdd.jpg

Yes definitely the purple. Would love tank and screen windows. With the Dead Head. Just like the red one. It's very, very cool. PM me about pricing.

Small screen since these would be for my Poo.

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I think you have enough guinea pigs here to work on making doors. Lol.

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Yes definitely the purple. Would love tank and screen windows. With the Dead Head. Just like the red one. It's very, very cool. PM me about pricing.

Small screen since these would be for my Poo.

Ok hopefully someone else wants purple to because I made one without the screen and tank window. If I do both the logo may need to be a tad smaller?

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How much for the one without the tank and screen window? I'd cheerfully buy more than one set. Lmk.

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have you considered doing one that's got the Dead Head on the front and a blank one with Windows for the back?

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I would go for a black set with deadhead. Deadhead could be another color.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Selling my dicodes billet box guys

Sent from my galaxy S8 plus using Tapatalk

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ok hopefully someone else wants purple to because I made one without the screen and tank window. If I do both the logo may need to be a tad smaller?

I'm def digging it, red will look cool on my blue BB, I also have silver and poo purple...

The screen window is cool too, I would like it either way...

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm a Deadicated fan, for sure. I might get a Stealy bolt or two engraved on my box.
Got my box this week and really really love it. I went out to a Dead cover band last night and made the mistake of putting it down for a second and it got swiped. I pretty disappointed, to say the least. It's my own fault. And the mushrooms!
Anyways I liked the Nautilus bridge with 1.8 coils pretty well. Can you give me the lowdown on the flow TI?
In case you still need flow info:
https://www.wicksandwires.com/products/flow-ti-atty-odis-collection

Also, our good friend @dre is selling his I believe

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I'm def digging it, red will look cool on my blue BB, I also have silver and poo purple...

The screen window is cool too, I would like it either way...

So far I have 2 without windows. Forza has me making a set with the logo on the button door and both the screen and tank windows on the other side.
3618b79f7e952b2ce282980c9b9a28c9.jpg

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I need a set of those panels ... PM me. We can work something out.

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
picked up another DNA60. I have billets on top of billets now ... have panels i never even use ... bbvclear.jpg

Eric DeCastro

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I thought this was a thread for authentic's only so I didn't ask right away. I read this whole thread and was quite happy to see some talks of the sxk clone.

Now with that said, has anyone had problems with the sxk billet box 70W? I only ask because I ordered one from gear best. I just read on fasttech two instances where they would fire it from sleep and it would go to max wattage. not that I care, I'll probably vape it at max wattage or close to anyway. I know when ever someone gets one bad part they slam the whole company and such, I was just curious because I don't have the money or time to spend trying to get an authentic one. what are your thoughts if you have a clone. thanks.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I thought this was a thread for authentic's only so I didn't ask right away. I read this whole thread and was quite happy to see some talks of the sxk clone.

Now with that said, has anyone had problems with the sxk billet box 70W? I only ask because I ordered one from gear best. I just read on fasttech two instances where they would fire it from sleep and it would go to max wattage. not that I care, I'll probably vape it at max wattage or close to anyway. I know when ever someone gets one bad part they slam the whole company and such, I was just curious because I don't have the money or time to spend trying to get an authentic one. what are your thoughts if you have a clone. thanks.

My black BB used to have the SXK chip. My only gripe was not being able to lock resistance bc I wanted to vape in power mode with 316L and it constantly read the resistance. That meant every time I took a hit the resistance would rise which made the mod fire at higher voltage every time.
That's he biggest reason I had dre swap it out for a DNA 60.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Eric DeCastro

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My black BB used to have the SXK chip. My only gripe was not being able to lock resistance bc I wanted to vape in power mode with 316L and it constantly read the resistance. That meant every time I took a hit the resistance would rise which made the mod fire at higher voltage every time.
That's he biggest reason I had dre swap it out for a DNA 60.

you can use the same display and up down buttons? I might have to look into that after I have played with it for awhile. thanks for your reply.

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The SXK 70w is a piece of crap. Them DNAs from SXK are truly great - as good as the authentics. I have one 70w and vape it low - 13.5 watts - with the naurtilus bridge and nic salts so its okay. I don't use it in TC at all. And I don't use SS. It's passable. Spending the extra on the DNA is well worth it. I have a pair of DNA60s and one DNA 40.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you can use the same display and up down buttons? I might have to look into that after I have played with it for awhile. thanks for your reply.

I believe you can use the same buttons, but the display has to be changed along with the chip.

You're welcome! Happy to help.

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dre will do a dicodes too. I want a Dicodes in my 70w. Just need to find the money, lol.

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll take those unused panels off your hands. Lol.

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That the ultemish panels from sxk?

I am not sure those are - they have been engraved (does not show up well in pic). They are from e-cigarettes.ca up here in toronto. Same place I got my mikume panels and real ultem panels and kontrol panels from. He also knows Ryan Bell and gets his panels. He does have the SXK panels too.

Eric DeCastro

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi everyone,
I just bought a DNA60 from http://dripp3d.com/DNA-60/ and wanted to know if anyone had a wiring diagram for the SXK 70W and if there was a wiring diagram for the DNA60 (i'm sure i can find that one online) but at least for the 70W. thanks a bunch.

edit, got the DNA wiring diagram, anyone have the SXK 70w diagram? I think i can just use a meter and figure out which wire goes where, it's just Up+/- ,down +/- and fire +/- and of course the battery terminals.
1__75028.1482617157.1280.854.jpg

Last edited:

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hi everyone,
I just bought a DNA60 from http://dripp3d.com/DNA-60/ and wanted to know if anyone had a wiring diagram for the SXK 70W and if there was a wiring diagram for the DNA60 (i'm sure i can find that one online) but at least for the 70W. thanks a bunch.

edit, got the DNA wiring diagram, anyone have the SXK 70w diagram? I think i can just use a meter and figure out which wire goes where, it's just Up+/- ,down +/- and fire +/- and of course the battery terminals.
Seriously thr board is marked. Just clip the wires off thr clone board really tight to thr board ans youll be ok. Im here if you need help

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hi everyone,

If your not. Up to it ill. Do it. For. 50 plus 7 shipping ill even make a usb jumper so. Yoy. Can usd escribe but it canr be permanently mounted

Eric DeCastro

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Seriously thr board is marked. Just clip the wires off thr clone board really tight to thr board ans youll be ok. Im here if you need help

Thanks Dre. one week into a 30 day shipping process and I'm already loaded with goodies for this new device.

VU Sponsors