Become a Patron!

Billet Box Appreciation Thread

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey thank you very much. I done just that and it worked out well . I'm knew to the BB SO tips like this are appreciated.
I just learned that trick the other day from this guy ^^^^^ .. you'll get lots of info here.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So i just won this on a 2 spot for 48 bucks
6c5243857fcce64ceed7de403a85ce3c.jpg
3ea974039acff32923395fbc3dd19397.jpg
dccdbadbcba1e8c2859adaee27764b31.jpg
584fc1658817db546402810b3cddfcd9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a guy tryin to trade a juma already im not sure tho. any opinion
dcb8f4ce8e80bcaf5a621f1b7b2faf7f.jpg
3e6df1f56bb3706a1e0b5048e95c64aa.jpg

I think the juma panels are worth more than the acrylic. You'd probably be getting a better value out of it, but I dig the color combos of yours more. If you want a little flash stick with what you have. If you want something more understated then make the trade. At least that's the way I see it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Arthur-VU

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Don't have the Kanger RBA, and unfortunately I don't Vape unflavored...additionally I've overly invested into a device that has been shit more times than not; so even the cheap K-RBA I won't bother with obtaining.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No worries. I had a fear of over-investing in the BB myself, but (for better or worse) that ship has sailed now.

I'm in too deep. (If I think about it too much, I have this unpleasant sinking feeling.)

That and lack of cash is what is holding me back from getting a 3rd SXK DNA60 BB, this time with the USB port...

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So i just won this on a 2 spot for 48 bucks
6c5243857fcce64ceed7de403a85ce3c.jpg
3ea974039acff32923395fbc3dd19397.jpg
dccdbadbcba1e8c2859adaee27764b31.jpg
584fc1658817db546402810b3cddfcd9.jpg

Badass dude! Nice one!
Stick with The Joker mate, the Juma one is cool too but I’m personally not a gold guy.. the green plexi is tits and the whole look is really unique...
Super score mannnn.

I’m out of town, housesitting for friends.. Mostly swimming and slippery sloping on vape gear... decided I ‘needed’ some of the Asmodus mods I’ve passed on, Reborn, Lustro, Mini Minikin... and more Big BabyBeasts for em.
For sh*ts & gigs I also bought a Puma & a Voopoo Mojo (that yellow is the exact color of our project) WTF... I’m regressing!
And it’s a blast. ...gonna be like a guilty Christmas when I get back home..
Probably will sell my Paps’, Hanas’, Goons’ etc finally...Screw high-end... It’s all about Medium End! (Vaponaute exempt)
It’ll all probably be PIF’d in 6 months anyway
...when I have my next vape epiphany.
...and that sure as hell won’t include a Bluetooth speaker...
:facepalm:

Enjoy the rest of yer weekend evrbuddy!

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Badass dude! Nice one!
Stick with The Joker mate, the Juma one is cool too but I’m personally not a gold guy.. the green plexi is tits and the whole look is really unique...
Super score mannnn.

I’m out of town, housesitting for friends.. Mostly swimming and slippery sloping on vape gear... decided I ‘needed’ some of the Asmodus mods I’ve passed on, Reborn, Lustro, Mini Minikin... and more Big BabyBeasts for em.
For sh*ts & gigs I also bought a Puma & a Voopoo Mojo (that yellow is the exact color of our project) WTF... I’m regressing!
Probably will sell my Paps’, Hanas’, Goons’ etc finally...Screw high-end... It’s all about Medium End! (Vaponaute exempt)

Yes i agree on the gold not a big fan. If it was timascus or somethin it would be a easier decision. Im goin to stick with the purple box

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Badass dude! Nice one!
Super score mannnn.

I saw Paps ;)

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yes i agree on the gold not a big fan. If it was timascus or somethin it would be a easier decision. Im goin to stick with the purple box

I think they are both knock outs... Only reason I would go with the Juma one is Plexi scratches and scuffs easily...even scuffed Juma looks tits.

Although I am fairly simple...heck my RPG still stock lol...no interest in panels, buttons, black screws, don't even care about boro colors ;)

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks like our friends over in the UK are taking delivery of their MF bridges already... let's hope ours aren't far behind!

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Looks like our friends over in the UK are taking delivery of their MF bridges already... let's hope ours aren't far behind!

They were being shipped to him first?

Thought they were being direct shipped to us?

Edit: nvm not enough coffee to understand English clearly

Yeah we shouldn't be to far behind

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Yeah that time zone crap can make reading difficult!

Btw, you've got me looking at small MTL tanks. Good thing my short term disability check hasn't come in yet. It's keeping me from buying shit I CLEARLY don't need!

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah that time zone crap can make reading difficult!

Btw, you've got me looking at small MTL tanks. Good thing my short term disability check hasn't come in yet. It's keeping me from buying shit I CLEARLY don't need!

I'll invite ya to a few groups then let the pics feed the need

RSZ1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Dude, do you EVER sleep? :giggle:

My MF bridge looks like it finally left Italy on Saturday. That was the last tracking update. My coils from FT are in town and should be delivered today or tomorrow. :wait:

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dude, do you EVER sleep? :giggle:

My MF bridge looks like it finally left Italy on Saturday. That was the last tracking update. My coils from FT are in town and should be delivered today or tomorrow. :wait:

Funny ;)

I'm a creature of habit... in bed no later than 9:30pm up at 5am...

Haven't got a text update on tracking for my MF bridge, so figured its still in Italy or on the freighter to the US.

@jmoney426 I didn't add you to the sales groups of the pages, for you need to be a member of one before the other ;)

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Funny ;)

Haven't got a text update on tracking for my MF bridge, so figured its still in Italy or on the freighter to the US.

@jmoney426 I didn't add you to the sales groups of the pages, for you need to be a member of one before the other ;)
Good deal! Thanks brother!

RSZ1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Funny ;)

I've been tracking it on https://www.17track.net/en as it's not showing up yet on Canada Post.

Rockk973

Member For 1 Year
Hey guys what's going on quick question how often do you break down the tank and clean and rewick? And what MM coil do you recommend best for flavor ,I am using the insider. Right now I am using a 2.5 mm ss316l Clapton at 1 ohm.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey guys what's going on quick question how often do you break down the tank and clean and rewick? And what MM coil do you recommend best for flavor ,I am using the insider. Right now I am using a 2.5 mm ss316l Clapton at 1 ohm.
In my insider I've got a fused clapton at .41... Usually every couple of tanks

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can't remember what flavor I had in the insider. Damn. Gonna have to change it out.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I run simple 26g Kanthal 3mm 5 wrap spaced in my Insider, when I get it perfectly wicked it can handle 35w+ but I Vape it at 19-21w.

As for how often, 2-3 Tanks max before I rewick it...nature of the beast with how little wick is actually used.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
EUC coils are here, but still no MF bridge. I'm thinking I could rig something up using tinfoil, a spoon, a paper clip, some silicone sealant and an elastic. :giggle:
I've had my 5 packs of 1.3 ohm Drizzle coils for a week and half or so... also have some 2 packs of 0.5 ohm ones on the slow boat.

So I realize that the UK is much closer to Italy than we are in North America... but is it really 8-10 days further? I call shenanigans.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've had my 5 packs of 1.3 ohm Drizzle coils for a week and half or so... also have some 2 packs of 0.5 ohm ones on the slow boat.

So I realize that the UK is much closer to Italy than we are in North America... but is it really 8-10 days further? I call shenanigans.

LOL...this is nothing of a wait after dealing with Gooberbutternuts on the GooberFet...

RSZ1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Can the boro tank gasket stretch? It seems as though the gasket on my white tank that came with the SXK BB is stretched out and I cannot get it to stay in the channel no matter what I do. It's clean, after going through Ultrasonic cleaner, it just will not sit down. Is there a source for gaskets? Seems a shame to order a new tank just for a gasket.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can the boro tank gasket stretch? It seems as though the gasket on my white tank that came with the SXK BB is stretched out and I cannot get it to stay in the channel no matter what I do. It's clean, after going through Ultrasonic cleaner, it just will not sit down. Is there a source for gaskets? Seems a shame to order a new tank just for a gasket.
I suppose it's possible, but being that it's silicon I would be surprised. I was a toothpick to push the gasket into the tank... You really have to make sure that those notches all line up and that you don't have it upside down.
I know that if you email BBV they sell gaskets, but with shipping and whatnot I'm willing to bet it would be cheaper to buy a new Boro... Fasttech has them for like 6 bucks a pop. Only problem with them is the waiting game.

RSZ1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I suppose it's possible, but being that it's silicon I would be surprised. I was a toothpick to push the gasket into the tank... You really have to make sure that those notches all line up and that you don't have it upside down.
I know that if you email BBV they sell gaskets, but with shipping and whatnot I'm willing to bet it would be cheaper to buy a new Boro... Fasttech has them for like 6 bucks a pop. Only problem with them is the waiting game.

I've been using menthol juice in that tank, so I wonder if the menthol has done something to the silicone. I have two spare tanks, so not a problem for right now. Tanks are $5ish bucks at FT, so not a big deal.
Upside down? There is an upside down on the gasket? :gaah::cuss2::tantrum:

Moments like these I grab my Squeeze and vape away and look at the BB sideways and contemplate pitching it out the window. :giggle:

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been using menthol juice in that tank, so I wonder if the menthol has done something to the silicone. I have two spare tanks, so not a problem for right now. Tanks are $5ish bucks at FT, so not a big deal.
Upside down? There is an upside down on the gasket? :gaah::cuss2::tantrum:

Moments like these I grab my Squeeze and vape away and look at the BB sideways and contemplate pitching it out the window. :giggle:
I use menthol juices in mine without issue so I don't think that's it.

The gasket can be upside down (top to bottom, not back to front). The BBs can be a PITA compared to other setups, but when everything works well its the perfect on-the-go pocket vape for me.

RSZ1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I use menthol juices in mine without issue so I don't think that's it.

The gasket can be upside down (top to bottom, not back to front). The BBs can be a PITA compared to other setups, but when everything works well its the perfect on-the-go pocket vape for me.

I agree with you 100%. I love the thing, just these little niggles can get very frustrating. I'll have a look at the tank again. Need one of those lighted magnifying glass things that sit on the table. Getting old sucks. :giggle:

Thank you!

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I agree with you 100%. I love the thing, just these little niggles can get very frustrating. I'll have a look at the tank again. Need one of those lighted magnifying glass things that sit on the table. Getting old sucks. :giggle:

Thank you!
I hear you! Good luck!

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Heya! Happy Monday to yer all
Popping in real quick to tell ya that the Vaping360 contest for the new Lost Vape Orion DNA AIO dealybob closes in 2 days, they are giving away 8 of em.. tons of entries of course but I actually won on this once, so I always enter now if it’s a cool prize...this one certainly fits the bill!
I thought maybe you cats would wanna try yer luck too ; )
Rock on
https://wn.nr/TGMU2D

VU Sponsors