Become a Patron!

Billet Box Appreciation Thread

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I hear ya, it's still early. I'm gonna do my best to avoid the rabbit hole. I'm thinking I should spend a lil money on a spare boro and o rings. I'm not really into the customizing. I have dumped so much money on pod systems I cant even count how many. For years I been looking for a pod system with a removable battery and the ability to rebuild. I still cant believe I never heard of this bb till a few weeks ago.

Did you say POD?

b8666756b5542963a3c2ef75c8eb95fb.jpg

Edit: That's an 18650 battery for size comparison ;)

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
On a completely unrelated note, I snagged a BNIB KF Lite+ for $50 off a guy on Reddit this afternoon. Always wanted an authentic. Might sell my KF5 now even though I just ordered the Steam Tuners Nano Kit and ultem tank section...

I'm such a vape whore.

Sent from the Death Star

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
On a completely unrelated note, I snagged a BNIB KF Lite+ for $50 off a guy on Reddit this afternoon. Always wanted an authentic. Might sell my KF5 now even though I just ordered the Steam Tuners Nano Kit and ultem tank section...

I'm such a vape whore.

Sent from the Death Star
KF5 to airy for ya?

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh on a slight tangent lol

I converted another BB guy to the Dvarw lol...

Trevor ...cept I convinced him to get a Dicodes Dani Mini... cause well... I know he will end up back with the BB as he has so many times, and I'll sneek in and buy it LOL

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
KF5 to airy for ya?
Not at all actually. I have a MTL insert in it and it's really great. I just don't see the need for two KFs and I could recoup some funds. Still undecided though... it's not like KF Lite accessories are falling off trees like they were years ago. Not sure if I want to try and hunt Nano kits and such down for it.

EDIT: Just remembered I have an unused SXK Nano Kit for it! Vape Whore Extraordinaire!

Sent from the Death Star

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Trevor ...cept I convinced him to get a Dicodes Dani Mini... cause well... I know he will end up back with the BB as he has so many times, and I'll sneek in and buy it LOL
Yep.
bd231769dab36be5285dde5ba3a3cd34.jpg

Sent from the Death Star

Lol. Hahaha. Well you guys sure helped me out.
Did you say POD?

I saw that already in this thread lol. And believe me I was thinking I like that! Hahaha. It's getting harder and harder to convince my wife where all my pods and vape stuff comes from and shes not falling for " what? This is an old one!" Hahaha ...

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I saw that already in this thread lol. And believe me I was thinking I like that! Hahaha. It's getting harder and harder to convince my wife where all my pods and vape stuff comes from and shes not falling for " what? This is an old one!" Hahaha ...
Sell what you have in the Hardware section of the Trading Post here on VU. Get some positive feedback through good, honest transactions and you should be set. The guys here will tell you I do it constantly!

Sent from the Death Star

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

There's always "I won it in a raffle on VU !"

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did you say POD?

Ive just ordered the Vapesy Corrine mod looks like the hellfire, 18350 and 18650,
Was thinking that Blasted caps would match my Cloudone blasted
cbc17f307f35570646b1ca98120f63ec.jpg
1de88d6d2fcb6290afd9690a75874e6b.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ive just ordered the Vapesy Corrine mod looks like the hellfire, 18350 and 18650,
Was thinking that Blasted caps would match my Cloudone blasted
cbc17f307f35570646b1ca98120f63ec.jpg
1de88d6d2fcb6290afd9690a75874e6b.jpg

Hopefully its all matchy matchy ,

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And ordered
0.3 x 5 ceramic EUC coils
0.5 x 5 clapton EUC coils
0.5 x 10 with sleeve ceramic EUC coils , Vapresso coils for A boro tank ,
For lazy days at work or hols.
Also thrown in sxk Atto mod 22mm 18350-18650 +few spare replacement boards
A Reaper v3 and extras
Another Dvarw 22 pei Steamtuners RTA + spare,
Thats my lot for now whilst Fasttech has its 15% sale.

Thats me done for a while,

Well day 1 is over, brought the sxk to work and Its like this thing was made for me. In and out of machines all day same build same wick same battery not one dry hit! 20 watts and chain vaping through out the day. Best part is when vaping coworkers ask about it and I pop that panel and start explaining they have that look like what the hell? Is it a pre made coil? Is it a tank? And you can build it?....I could probably vape this all night on the same battery. Totally impressed and I had to vent. Later thanks again for all the info you guys shared

Attachments

• 20190207_192202.jpg
    20190207_192202.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 14

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Any of you folks get the top fill Dvarw tank from 3F?
From what im hearing you need to throw a little more wick in there, to prevent leaking when top filling
From others who have them, said it leaked when top filled and wicked normally,

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
From what im hearing you need to throw a little more wick in there, to prevent leaking when top filling
From others who have them, said it leaked when top filled and wicked normally,

Looks like I'll have to get an authentic one and see what the Chinese missed in the clone.

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

And I'll buy it from you a couple of months later.....:vino:

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
And I'll buy it from you a couple of months later.....:vino:

Surprisingly I probably wouldn't buy one since I don't tc and there are WAY cheaper options out there... I mean they're cool mods and all...but I can live with an Innokin Coolfire 50w and those are only $25 or so ;)

Heck this works too

e02ddd1fa1f9fef7c613e3ec75c9cf12.jpg

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks like I'll have to get an authentic one and see what the Chinese missed in the clone.
Same thing on authentic ,
Just the way it is, mo cotton mo problems, as Biggie didnt say,
0e67fbd86a7442147af51226387555cf.jpg

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Surprisingly I probably wouldn't buy one since I don't tc and there are WAY cheaper options out there... I mean they're cool mods and all...but I can live with an Innokin Coolfire 50w and those are only $25 or so ;)

Heck this works too

e02ddd1fa1f9fef7c613e3ec75c9cf12.jpg
I think you were saying something along those lines just before you bought that RPG BB too!

....or was it me saying it...

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
They have a randomizer?
I have three Dvarws, I think I'm good for now! I was looking at the 16 mm ones but....naah! I'll keep the 22's.

Yeah they are doing that now for the influx in popularity within the past few weeks has grown much more than his production can handle.

So he is starting to drop randomizers on top of regular stocking.

I messaged him a while back when he asked for solutions to the influx...

Small lists for non-owners, and have queued purchases with approximate time of when your RTA production will ship.

He is limited to making 300 decks a month...

Which i'd be fine with... Pay... get it in a month... just like fasttech lol

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
FFS! If I see one more fucking idiot ask "Can I use salt salt nic in this?" I'm going to lose it.

Yeah go ahead and throw 50mg salt nice in your Smok tank with the dodecahedron coilhead in it. Just make sure you film it so we can enjoy that shit!

Sorry, too much dumb out there lately. Rant over.

Sent from the Death Star

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FFS! If I see one more fucking idiot ask "Can I use salt salt nic in this?" I'm going to lose it.

Yeah go ahead and throw 50mg salt nice in your Smok tank with the dodecahedron coilhead in it. Just make sure you film it so we can enjoy that shit!

Sent from the Death Star

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Sent from the Death Star
DUUUDE! Those rocket surgeons wouldn't be able to spell dodecahedron, much less know what it means.:vino:

What mg is everyone vaping for mtl? I'm ready to get off the nic salt I think. I been smoke free for a little while now. I went from 50mg nic salt to 30mg nic salt. I'd like to eventually get to 12mg freebase nic but I worried the throat hit might be a bit much.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What mg is everyone vaping for mtl? I'm ready to get off the nic salt I think. I been smoke free for a little while now. I went from 50mg nic salt to 30mg nic salt. I'd like to eventually get to 12mg freebase nic but I worried the throat hit might be a bit much.
I use 12mg salt nic these days, but I DIY so I can tailor it to what I want pretty easily. Not sure of the availability of 12mg salt nic juices but I find the same in freebase to be rather harsh.

Sent from the Death Star

I guess eventually I'm gonna have to diy. Because the shops around here are pretty limited, they allways have 50mg nic salt or 30. And 3mg 6mg freebase. I thought about just ordering nicsalt and mixing it to reg bought eliquid that I liked in the past but at that point maybe I'm better off just diy. Thanks for the reply I was worried 12mg freebase would be to harsh I like to chain vape so I guess that wouldnt work.

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I guess eventually I'm gonna have to diy. Because the shops around here are pretty limited, they allways have 50mg nic salt or 30. And 3mg 6mg freebase. I thought about just ordering nicsalt and mixing it to reg bought eliquid that I liked in the past but at that point maybe I'm better off just diy. Thanks for the reply I was worried 12mg freebase would be to harsh I like to chain vape so I guess that wouldnt work.
If you can find the same juice in zero nic, one bottle 30 mg plus one zero nic will get you to 15 mg. A bottle of 50 mg and one of zero mg will get you to 25 mg. A bottle fo 25 mg plus a bottle of zero will get you to 12.5 mg.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you can find the same juice in zero nic, one bottle 30 mg plus one zero nic will get you to 15 mg. A bottle of 50 mg and one of zero mg will get you to 25 mg. A bottle fo 25 mg plus a bottle of zero will get you to 12.5 mg.
Excellent suggestion Brew! I think DIY is the endgame solution but this makes sens to get that lower level without spending the money and time to get into and research DIY.

Sent from the Death Star

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Im vaping a 12mg nic in my billet box on an aspire bvc 1.6ohm coil. Throat hit is a little much with this one but better in my breeze 2. Guessing more watts here. 11w. I usually use a 9mg nic salt in the billet. Wanted to try a new juice though

Yeah, thanks for the suggestions. I'm gonna get through next week then try to cut my juice like suggested. Its deff time to lower the nic. Everything was ok with the pod devices. But I have the bb and even my zenith tank is a little much for the high mg stuff. Thanks. I check online for juices I liked in the past and they dont offer lower then 30

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, thanks for the suggestions. I'm gonna get through next week then try to cut my juice like suggested. Its deff time to lower the nic. Everything was ok with the pod devices. But I have the bb and even my zenith tank is a little much for the high mg stuff. Thanks. I check online for juices I liked in the past and they dont offer lower then 30
One other way to get into DIY without researching recipes and all that is to get Vegetable glycerin, Propyl(ene) glycol and nicotine (100 mg/ml is the easiest to work with. For flavoring, get "one shot" concentrates (they are the pre-mixed, undiluted flavors to whatever juice you buy). 50 ml VG, 50 ml PG, 1.2 ml nic solution gives you 100 ml base with 12 mg/ml nicotine. To this you add the flavoring, usually 10 -15 %, meaning 10 -15 ml for 100 ml juice ready to vape. Personally, I find their recommended concentrations a bit too strong so I start low (5 % or so) since it is easier to add flavoring rather than take it out of solution. Hope this helps.
BTW, nic salts work the same as free base nic. but are smoother at higher concentrations .:vino:

One other way to get into DIY without researching recipes and all that is to get Vegetable glycerin, Propyl(ene) glycol and nicotine (100 mg/ml is the easiest to work with. For flavoring, get "one shot" concentrates (they are the pre-mixed, undiluted flavors to whatever juice you buy). 50 ml VG, 50 ml PG, 1.2 ml nic solution gives you 100 ml base with 12 mg/ml nicotine. To this you add the flavoring, usually 10 -15 %, meaning 10 -15 ml for 100 ml juice ready to vape. Personally, I find their recommended concentrations a bit too strong so I start low (5 % or so) since it is easier to add flavoring rather than take it out of solution. Hope this helps.
BTW, nic salts work the same as free base nic. but are smoother at higher concentrations .:vino:
That sounds good and probably a good way to just get started...

VU Sponsors