Become a Patron!

Billet Box Appreciation Thread

placemace

Member For 1 Year
I like it, very compact and comfortable!
89.jpg

TrollDragon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Maintenance on BB RBA's is just a PiTA for me, I gave up on non accessible decks after the KFL days. :giggle: Loving the EUC ceramic coils in the BB, they are a great sub 35W vape, great flavor and long coil life. If you want more power, then the WeeLeaf EC-Mesh coils are little flavor beasts as well.

EUC (with Aspire Adapter) on the left and EC-M on the right, both fit the A-Tank. Clone Insider in the BB pictured, I like it over the Exocet & Vapeshell.
EUC and EC-M.jpg

Waiting to see if there will be an Asian inspired version of this EUC coil bridge, $100CAD landed for a little tube is not for me.
https://ohmanstuff.com/the-eucapsule-drizzle-coil/

Maintenance on BB RBA's is just a PiTA for me, I gave up on non accessible decks after the KFL days. :giggle: Loving the EUC ceramic coils in the BB, they are a great sub 35W vape, great flavor and long coil life. If you want more power, then the WeeLeaf EC-Mesh coils are little flavor beasts as well.

EUC (with Aspire Adapter) on the left and EC-M on the right, both fit the A-Tank. Clone Insider in the BB pictured, I like it over the Exocet & Vapeshell.
View attachment 131120

Waiting to see if there will be an Asian inspired version of this EUC coil bridge, $100CAD landed for a little tube is not for me.
https://ohmanstuff.com/the-eucapsule-drizzle-coil/
I have been using my bb for a week. I used the kanger rba and it worked flawless and I vape in a way where It should be giving dry hits. I rebuilt and rewicked 3 times and perfect. A little wet behind the boro but nothing crazy. I just now am trying nautilus .7s because I was bored and perfect. I'm sure there is better bridges and coils for flavor but for me this thing is perfect. It's what ever you want it to be. Awsome awsome vape.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I won this thing... SXmini Mi Class. I was excited about it because it uses 1.0 ohm ceramic wicked coils in the pods. Thought it might be something like the EUCs. It's not.

It doesn't wick nearly as well and I'm using a 60/40 juice... tastes like it's going to dry hit any second but it never does. Feckin pods...
7e4b33be7d14622bd9e190fc704b911e.jpg

Sent from the Death Star

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I won this thing... SXmini Mi Class. I was excited about it because it uses 1.0 ohm ceramic wicked coils in the pods. Thought it might be something like the EUCs. It's not.

It doesn't wick nearly as well and I'm using a 60/40 juice... tastes like it's going to dry hit any second but it never does. Feckin pods...
7e4b33be7d14622bd9e190fc704b911e.jpg

Sent from the Death Star
Looks so nice though. I guess they worried more about the looks than function

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks so nice though. I guess they worried more about the looks than function
Yep. They went to the trouble of having a screen so I don't know why they didn't allow for power adjustment or at the very least make it a constant voltage/wattage.
Btw, how did you like the Pal 2 and those juices I sent with it?

Sent from the Death Star

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep. They went to the trouble of having a screen so I don't know why they didn't allow for power adjustment or at the very least make it a constant voltage/wattage.
Btw, how did you like the Pal 2 and those juices I sent with it?

Sent from the Death Star
I've used it a few times. It's hers. Lol the vanilla bourbon is great. Haven't tried the other

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've used it a few times. It's hers. Lol the vanilla bourbon is great. Haven't tried the other
Is she using ithe Pal consistently?

Glad you like the juice man. I feel like it's missing sort of a base note that I haven't found yet. I'm wondering if INW Biscuit would do the trick to give it some extra body.
I'm vaping the menthol mint in the SX pod. Pretty intense haha.

Sent from the Death Star

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is she using ithe Pal consistently?

Glad you like the juice man. I feel like it's missing sort of a base note that I haven't found yet. I'm wondering if INW Biscuit would do the trick to give it some extra body.
I'm vaping the menthol mint in the SX pod. Pretty intense haha.

Sent from the Death Star
Nah its still sitting on the kitchen table where I left it. I've hit it a few times but that's it. I may just take it with me to work and swap the breeze 2 every now and then. Although she did get me a storage container thing for my vape stuff. May have been more of "clean your shit up though". Lol

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nah its still sitting on the kitchen table where I left it. I've hit it a few times but that's it. I may just take it with me to work and swap the breeze 2 every now and then. Although she did get me a storage container thing for my vape stuff. May have been more of "clean your shit up though". Lol
Damn, was hoping that would do it for her. Keep trying man and it'll click for her eventually.
I need to do something about my night stand though. It's getting out of control haha

Sent from the Death Star

Hey guys, anyone tried the new nautilus 2s 0.4 bvc in their billet box? Another lazy option would be nice without having to buy any more bridges.:anyone:
I'm loving the .7s! I really didnt give the nautilus coils a chance back in the day. Come to realize they are a bad ass little coil! I deff wanna try the .4s. But the shop by me only has the .7s and 1.8s Maybe I'll order them.

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So is there a full list of which pre made coils fit the
1/ A boro tank
2/ fit normal boro with Adapter.

And then another list of
3/ Still available RBA,s for the standard boro tanks.

Hope no one minds this long post
but to have a larger more complete list.
To have it in one place that I could possibly add too,

It might help others and myself
I can at least add it to my own list for searching and stock piling
so if i see any i could at least try to pick some up to try,

(I am awaiting the EUC vapresso coils and adapter to arrive to try myself heard good things about them.
I also had a few Nautilus coils from a few years ago left over
The RBAs list is small these are just the ones I have already.
I know there is plenty more if others can add,

I know there is a lot of others but are harder to find and not freely available to most new users or even have now stopped being made like the MF adapter, but luckily the EUC coils still has an adapter available with it on one of Fasttechs listings,

Been looking online for a complete list
Where i came across Atlantis type coils these should fit for A-Boro with adapters
here is what i have found
For A Boro..

Fits Atlantis type coils, list,
1/ Triton coil
2/ Aspire Atlantis coils
3/ Vapresso ECU coils with Adapter,
4/Atlantis RBA
5/Atlantis evo
6/Atlantis mega
7/Triton 2
8/ Eleaf melo
9/ Eleaf melo 2
10/Eleaf Ijust 2
11/Vapresso Target
12/ Vapresso Gemini
13/ Vapresso CCELL
14/ Beyond Vape Silo Beast,
15/Tobeco Super Tank
16/ Tobeco,Super Tank mini
17/Playboy Vixen
18/ Playboy Vixen mini
19/Amigo Donner 22
20/ Amigo Riptide
21/Project Subohm sauce code
22/Anyvape Segatank
23/Anyvape,FuryTank
24/SOC Eclipse
25/,Smokme Subverter mini
26/Vaportech Morpheus
27/Vaportech Morpheus 2
28/ Ovancl Espole
29/Thunderhead Creations Thunderstorm
30/AnyVape Sega RBA
31/ Eleaf ECL coil
32/Vapesoon Universal Eleaf Triton Atlantis
33/ Eleaf EC Ceramic coils.

MF RBA adapter
Vapresso ECU Adapter to allow there coils in A boro,

That looks like a plentiful list of the Atlantis style,

Then ..
Aspire/Kanger adapter
1/ kanger OCC
2/Aspire Nautilus
3 Triton mini
4/ kanger RBA
5 Aspire Nautilus RBA

RBAs, SXK
Exocet RBA
Insider RBA
Vape shell
Odis Boxxer RBA
ST_Crossbow RBA

I am enjoying the SXK DNA version and will probably pick up an Authentic version at some point now, i do wish they had also included the USB like the SXK version saves the Hassle of opening them up
So Im hoping all the extra tanks Coils RBA,s doors buttons I collect
should also transfer over to the Authentic once I have built up a better-wider selection of coils for it,
Still waiting on my deusce sleeve from sqounk Radar

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
So is there a full list of which pre made coils fit the
1/ A boro tank
2/ fit normal boro with Adapter.

And then another list of
3/ Still available RBA,s for the standard boro tanks.

Hope no one minds this long post
but to have a larger more complete list.
To have it in one place that I could possibly add too,

It might help others and myself
I can at least add it to my own list for searching and stock piling
so if i see any i could at least try to pick some up to try,

(I am awaiting the EUC vapresso coils and adapter to arrive to try myself heard good things about them.
I also had a few Nautilus coils from a few years ago left over
The RBAs list is small these are just the ones I have already.
I know there is plenty more if others can add,

I know there is a lot of others but are harder to find and not freely available to most new users or even have now stopped being made like the MF adapter, but luckily the EUC coils still has an adapter available with it on one of Fasttechs listings,

Been looking online for a complete list
Where i came across Atlantis type coils these should fit for A-Boro with adapters
here is what i have found
For A Boro..

Fits Atlantis type coils, list,
1/ Triton coil
2/ Aspire Atlantis coils
3/ Vapresso ECU coils with Adapter,
4/Atlantis RBA
5/Atlantis evo
6/Atlantis mega
7/Triton 2
8/ Eleaf melo
9/ Eleaf melo 2
10/Eleaf Ijust 2
11/Vapresso Target
12/ Vapresso Gemini
13/ Vapresso CCELL
14/ Beyond Vape Silo Beast,
15/Tobeco Super Tank
16/ Tobeco,Super Tank mini
17/Playboy Vixen
18/ Playboy Vixen mini
19/Amigo Donner 22
20/ Amigo Riptide
21/Project Subohm sauce code
22/Anyvape Segatank
23/Anyvape,FuryTank
24/SOC Eclipse
25/,Smokme Subverter mini
26/Vaportech Morpheus
27/Vaportech Morpheus 2
28/ Ovancl Espole
29/Thunderhead Creations Thunderstorm
30/AnyVape Sega RBA
31/ Eleaf ECL coil
32/Vapesoon Universal Eleaf Triton Atlantis
33/ Eleaf EC Ceramic coils.

MF RBA adapter
Vapresso ECU Adapter to allow there coils in A boro,

That looks like a plentiful list of the Atlantis style,

Then ..
Aspire/Kanger adapter
1/ kanger OCC
2/Aspire Nautilus
3 Triton mini
4/ kanger RBA
5 Aspire Nautilus RBA

RBAs, SXK
Exocet RBA
Insider RBA
Vape shell
Odis Boxxer RBA
ST_Crossbow RBA

I am enjoying the SXK DNA version and will probably pick up an Authentic version at some point now, i do wish they had also included the USB like the SXK version saves the Hassle of opening them up
So Im hoping all the extra tanks Coils RBA,s doors buttons I collect
should also transfer over to the Authentic once I have built up a better-wider selection of coils for it,
Still waiting on my deusce sleeve from sqounk Radar

Hey Benley, I have the sxk DNA 60. Is it worth using escribe with it if I'm pretty much high nic low watts. Probably should have just got the bb with the other board. I never had a mod with a DNA. What improvements or features can I add?

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey Benley, I have the sxk DNA 60. Is it worth using escribe with it if I'm pretty much high nic low watts. Probably should have just got the bb with the other board. I never had a mod with a DNA. What improvements or features can I add?
You can add the proper Profiles for the wire types you use most if wattage or TC remove profiles you dont use replace them with others ,

It all depends on if you like the options of playing around

just add the CSV files from steam engine for the wires your using or use others from evolve forums.

Allows you to setup the mods board a little better
Its got plenty to play around with there is plenty of videos out on youtube which show how to setup the mods internal resistance so you get a little more accurate vaping most mass produced mods using DNA boards dont seem to do this.

You can also install the BB DNA theme to the board its on the evolve forums for themes for dna 60 boards

Which gives you billet box start splash screen and other screens warning check atomiser ect which are installed on the original BB DNA theme but not on SXK version,
You can Add the boost mode or adjust it on pc once updated if you just use wattage / you can then adjust on the fly on mod,

Or add a preheat setting for each TC profile (reduces ramp up time) if using any TC wires extend its run time or reduce it ,

Then saving each as a separate profile up to 8
to switch to
depending on each boro tank-RBA coil build your using.
Use the battery analyser for the cell your using,

You could also adjust the cut off of cell-board where you can reduce it to or from 3v to 2.75v- 2.5v ect but thats up to user, lower the cut off reduces overall length of recharge cycles though if too low, but can stretch out a few extra vapes before needing to switch out cell

The board comes with older SP pack/ firmware installed from SXK
So just use the international version of escribe
And update everything update mods firmware,

Dna 60 board is to me a lot better than dna 75 more efficient higher voltage output boost mode, even though its 15w less the 75 struggled at higher wattage anyways,

If only to update firmware and add a theme then standard user will suffice.

You can add the proper Profiles for the wire types you use most if wattage or TC remove profiles you dont use replace them with others ,

It all depends on if you like the options of playing around

just add the CSV files from steam engine for the wires your using or use others from evolve forums.

Allows you to setup the mods board a little better
Its got plenty to play around with there is plenty of videos out on youtube which show how to setup the mods internal resistance so you get a little more accurate vaping most mass produced mods using DNA boards dont seem to do this.

You can also install the BB DNA theme to the board its on the evolve forums for themes for dna 60 boards

Which gives you billet box start splash screen and other screens warning check atomiser ect which are installed on the original BB DNA theme but not on SXK version,
You can Add the boost mode or adjust it on pc once updated if you just use wattage / you can then adjust on the fly on mod,

Or add a preheat setting for each TC profile (reduces ramp up time) if using any TC wires extend its run time or reduce it ,

Then saving each as a separate profile up to 8
to switch to
depending on each boro tank-RBA coil build your using.
Use the battery analyser for the cell your using,

You could also adjust the cut off of cell-board where you can reduce it to or from 3v to 2.75v- 2.5v ect but thats up to user, lower the cut off reduces overall length of recharge cycles though if too low, but can stretch out a few extra vapes before needing to switch out cell

The board comes with older SP pack/ firmware installed from SXK
So just use the international version of escribe
And update everything update mods firmware,

Dna 60 board is to me a lot better than dna 75 more efficient higher voltage output boost mode, even though its 15w less the 75 struggled at higher wattage anyways,

If only to update firmware and add a theme then standard user will suffice.

Wow! Lol. Sound complicated....I'll try and find some videos. I like the boost idea. I guess it gives a quick wattage boost and then back to you preferred watts. Thanks for the info.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow! Lol. Sound complicated....I'll try and find some videos. I like the boost idea. I guess it gives a quick wattage boost and then back to you preferred watts. Thanks for the info.
The boost feature is nice, but I could never get TC to work on my SXK 60 watt. Never had a good enough connection I think.

IMHO, TC is unnecessary in the BB if you wick properly. If you set up your boost you can keep your wattage low enough that the vape won't get too hot.

Sent from the Death Star

ilikeitfruity

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've only seen pics but the euc sleeve looks remarkably like my eleaf ec adaptor. Anyone own both and can compare for me.thank in advance guys.

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've only seen pics but the euc sleeve looks remarkably like my eleaf ec adaptor. Anyone own both and can compare for me.thank in advance guys.
I wouldn't be surprised if they are same or they endup being similar enough
As both of thoese mentioned do fit the whole range of Atlantis types for A boro and Trilium tank,
I'm still awaiting the Vapresso ECU +Adapter I do not the
Dont own eleaf one though ,

I dont know if anyone tried this superfine mtl Clapton wire from vandy vape yet. But I'm getting great flavor from it in this billet box. I been using 26 guage with like 6 wraps and for the hell of it I tried this coil that came with my simple ex and it just like woke this thing up a little bit. I think I'm gonna buy a spool of it. Just in case anyone is interested I think it's worth a look.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I dont know if anyone tried this superfine mtl Clapton wire from vandy vape yet. But I'm getting great flavor from it in this billet box. I been using 26 guage with like 6 wraps and for the hell of it I tried this coil that came with my simple ex and it just like woke this thing up a little bit. I think I'm gonna buy a spool of it. Just in case anyone is interested I think it's worth a look.
That's what I use in my VapeShell and MTL RTAs. I have the 30/38 and 32/38 Ni80 variations and I freaking love them. Speaking of, I need to order more...

Sent from the Death Star

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years

I’ve been running 30/34 SS claptons in my vape shell. I think they do bring out the flavors a little more than just the simple round wire coils. I’ve also been experimenting with temp control on it. I think I’m going to set up replay on one and see how it performs this weekend.

Carpe Nidor

I’ve been running 30/34 SS claptons in my vape shell. I think they do bring out the flavors a little more than just the simple round wire coils. I’ve also been experimenting with temp control on it. I think I’m going to set up replay on one and see how it performs this weekend.

Carpe Nidor
Yeah. Deff better flavor. I must have wicked this thing perfect to top it off. It's a nice little saturated vape lol Like just a little to close to flooding or spitting. Hahaha.

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
My one and only minor negative for the vape shell is having to rewick every three or four tanks depending on the juice I use. I’ve never had a dry hit with it. I’m also running 2.5 mm ID coils so I’m sure that’s a big part of why I have to rewick so often. I’m thinking about trying some rayon to see if the wicks last longer.

Carpe Nidor

My one and only minor negative for the vape shell is having to rewick every three or four tanks depending on the juice I use. I’ve never had a dry hit with it. I’m also running 2.5 mm ID coils so I’m sure that’s a big part of why I have to rewick so often. I’m thinking about trying some rayon to see if the wicks last longer.

Carpe Nidor
Yeah? I never used anything but reg cotton squares and cotton bacon. I never tried rayon. I got too much going on. Lol. I'm borderline ready to start DIY juice then I think about ordering a diff rba but now I'm messing with the coils I'm all over the place but I'm not smoking cigaretts it's been months and I really cant remember exactly when I stopped. Probably just gonna stick with ordering another boro and a spool of the super mtl coil. Since everything is going good so far and I change my cotton too much because I'm constantly changing flavors and I allways want a fresh build.

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
To be fair, I could probably go longer before I rewick but as soon as I notice the flavor dropping off any I change the cotton out.

Carpe Nidor

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah? Cool! I gotta order some. Where do you purchase yours from? I'm really liking it
I get mine off the slow boat from Fasttech. I'm going to try and find a quicker source this time though. Maybe ebay.

While I'm thinking of it I have a few thoughts about rayon. I used to use it exclusively. Flavor is very clean, but I find that it's sharp if that makes any sense... it highlights the top notes of your juice. I find that cotton is more well rounded flavor wise. Rayon also wicks really well, but it is quick to give the juice off as well resulting in more spit back than cotton (especially with RDAs). Probably fine in a BB RBA or RTA though.

If anyone wants to give rayon a try I have a metric shit ton of it. PM me your address and I'll throw some in a plain ol envelope when I get the time.

Sent from the Death Star

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Carpe Nidor
Do they have "Replay" for DNA 60? I thought it was on the 75C/250C only.

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah? I never used anything but reg cotton squares and cotton bacon. I never tried rayon. I got too much going on. Lol. I'm borderline ready to start DIY juice then I think about ordering a diff rba but now I'm messing with the coils I'm all over the place but I'm not smoking cigaretts it's been months and I really cant remember exactly when I stopped. Probably just gonna stick with ordering another boro and a spool of the super mtl coil. Since everything is going good so far and I change my cotton too much because I'm constantly changing flavors and I allways want a fresh build.
The beauty of the BBis that you can set up two or three different boro tanks with different juices and just swap tanks. Of course, that means buying multiple identical setups once you decide on what works best for you. ----> SLIPPERY SLOPE -----> this way ------>>>>

ilikeitfruity

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I use the ss and kanthal versions in my mtl setups and for a little restricted dl. Usually buy from cremedevape in uk.

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That is what I thought too. Thanks:vino:
Dna 60 chip is one i like best out of the lower wattage chips better than dna 75, and i prefer it over 75c
Much more efficient chip simpler to use,
But 75c replay colour screen little more to play around with
But for small form factor mods dna 60 would e my choice if your using at lower power its just a great chip ,

Some would say dicode bf 60 chip is best but looks way to complicated to use, maybe if learn them all
But tbh an im used to dna chips,

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Replay is only 75c/ 250c / not dna 60 , dna 60 has boost which 75 200 and 250 dont have ,

Yeah, no go replay on the 60.
However, while I’m usually not a real fan of temp control mode, I have to admit that I’m liking it on the crossbow. The draw is very tight and temp control mode seems to be giving me a more consistent vape than wattage mode. Too early to say for sure since I just started using it this morning. More thoughts in a few days.

Carpe Nidor

TrollDragon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
All I use is Rayon, everything from RDA's to RTA's and it's not uncommon to go 300mls without having to change the wick (juice dependent). I put 300ml's of a commercial juice though the Titan, 4mm ID framed staples @ 120W. The coils were charred but the Rayon wick could have been rinsed out and used again.

Just remember it's not cotton and you do not wick it like cotton, it has to be very tight in the coil and a 40% or greater thinning of the tails. Rayon will transfer juice (it does not absorb) from the leanest to the densest part of the wick and you can actually pull juice from the coil if the tails are too dense. You have to get away from the cotton mindset when using Rayon, what would completely choke off a cotton build works perfect with Rayon. That is where most first time users fail, Rayon has a bit of a learning curve to get the right coil density and tail thinning, which is different on each atty.

As far as BB RBAs, the maintenance is too much of a PiTA for me so I use the EUC ceramic or Eleaf EC-Mesh in the A-Tank. ;)

TrollDragon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The DNA 60 seems to be much more efficient than the 75C at the same wattage. I find the 75C to chew through the batteries on even a 40W build with Boost shut off and a Replay gain of 3.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Man now I did it

3cffee44928d39858640265596c4ffda.jpg

All because the knife I wanted sold an hour before I went to buy it.

But Don!

I know still bought a knife on top of it

a2519eb1a54845c9aeb083f006fe998d.jpg

Chris Reeve Sebenza 21- Insingo-Micarta

Ok I am seriously done...

Til the palm sells then it’s watch out knives again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Man now I did it

3cffee44928d39858640265596c4ffda.jpg

All because the knife I wanted sold an hour before I went to buy it.

But Don!

I know still bought a knife on top of it

a2519eb1a54845c9aeb083f006fe998d.jpg

Chris Reeve Sebenza 21- Insingo-Micarta

Ok I am seriously done...

Til the palm sells then it’s watch out knives again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They look good! Calling dibs on the Dani mini juuuust in case!:vino:

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So @~Don~, what color is my eventually "new to me" Dani Box mini?

BTW, anyone looking for a BB rev3? There is one for sale over on the other site.

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Aaaand so the rabbit hole opens up and swallows me again. Now that the dvarw is on the way I think to myself, self you need a little tube to go with that. So off I go scrolling through fasttech looking at tube mods. Finally settled for starting with the sxk atto. But wait..... I’m not sure I’m going to like the drip tip that comes with the tank. More scrolling and half a dozen tips added to the cart, but wait again...... I don’t have any 18350 batteries. The horror! Fasttech cart on hold, over to liion for batteries. Nope not yet. Over to mooch to check out which 18350 battery is the best one for me. While I’m reading up on batteries, hmmmm I kind of liked that little smpl mod also. Back to fasttech and drop that in the cart. Well after several back and forth trips to the website I have five mods, 13 drip tips, 2 each replacement glass(clear and frosted) and a pico rta with two different color replacement bell caps. I need a drink and some intervention.

Carpe Nidor

VU Sponsors