Become a Patron!

Billet Box Clones now available!!

hazozita

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here's a good, detailed review of the clone with a comparison to the authentic:

I have an authentic Billet Box and love it. They can be hard to get, but it's worth the effort. I also have a clone on order through a group buy -- hoping it will get to me in the next couple of weeks so I can do my own comparison.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Please let us know how it goes Haz!

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hate cartomizers, but love the styling of the Billet Box... Now I don't know what to do lol

hazozita

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hate cartomizers, but love the styling of the Billet Box... Now I don't know what to do lol

You're not limited to cartos, although they are the most convenient option. I've been using the Diver V2 in it most of the time. Once you get the hang of the build, it works great. You can also use a Billet Bridge, which allows you to use Aspire coils. I want to pick one of those up to try it, but the company that makes them (same company that makes the Diver -- Atmistique) is closed until the 24th for summer holiday.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Still want one.

May wait longer for another review though as 36 freaking minutes to watch a review is just too damn long for my limited attention span:eek:

IMHO, ten minutes (fifteen tops) should be the limit even for the most in depth video review!

Unless they come with popcorn and a cold drink:p

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You're not limited to cartos, although they are the most convenient option. I've been using the Diver V2 in it most of the time. Once you get the hang of the build, it works great. You can also use a Billet Bridge, which allows you to use Aspire coils. I want to pick one of those up to try it, but the company that makes them (same company that makes the Diver -- Atmistique) is closed until the 24th for summer holiday.

I forgot about the Atmistique Divers, can you still get those? I did sample one a while back and recall it had very good flavor and vapor. Yeah, would definitely prefer that over a cartomizer ;)

hazozita

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Atmistique still makes them -- out of stock at the moment. In the US Avid Vaper carries them, and they come up regularly on the ECF classifieds at reasonable prices. The 35mm tube unflanged V2 is the only version that fits the BB.

Mommay

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I watched the video... the guy's main concern was that the carto that came with the clone was 1mm shorter than standard & China should've made the BB to fit a regular sized carto. Then I went & watched the video made BY Billet Box & he said, the carto should stick up "about 1mm" above the mod (just like it will with the reg. sized carto). The side-by-side comparison was amazing. Except for the interior engraving & a slight difference in the edge milling of the air holes, they are pretty much spot-on. The video reviewed the Asmartz brand & the one on Alibaba info states it's branded by Vsmoke. I'm kind of anxious for this one to hit - I just got a new batch of cartos yesterday.... I think it was a "sign" :D

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Yup, this was posted back in June. Just not out yet.

http://vaporjoe.blogspot.com/2014/06/the-billet-box-gets-its-clone-on.html
http://www.asmartsz.com/1-1-clone-billet-box-mod-Asmart-billet-box-clone_p155.html

I hope it has at least some of the quality of the original.
I already have the 16340 batts for my Buzz, but wish that if they cloned it, it could be 18650.

18350's would be better IMHO.

Seriously, the 1800 series of batteries seem to be the industry standard if you ignore the current 26650 craze (like I am..If it don't fit in my shirt pocket, not much interested).

18350s and 18650s I have on hand and I can use in the different devices I already have.

As much as I would like one of these, not hot on the idea of bringing in another battery size into the house.

My other batteries would not be kind to the newcomers!

hazozita

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can't report on how well the BB clone works since the group buy I was in fell apart. But, my authentic BB plus the Billet Bridge and the BVC Aspire coils is wonderful. Worlds better than a carto and, while the flavor is not as good as a Diver, there's zero fiddling with it.

(The Diver which, for me, runs the pattern of build..leak..rebuild..dry hits...rebuild..just right with a lot of swearing sprinkled throughout the process. The Bridge plus BVC is 100% swear free!).

In an unsolicited plug for Brad -- great place to get everything. Top notch customer service!

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have been eye balling them on ebay
here is the 1:1 on ebay there are others as well higher priced

hazozita

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Brad -- sort of off topic, but will you be carrying the Sophia adapter for the BB that By Leo just released?

brad527

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Brad -- sort of off topic, but will you be carrying the Sophia adapter for the BB that By Leo just released?
No, I don't think so. The Billet Box is not my main line. I saw a demand for the bridge, so I purchased some. I was watching a group buy on FB, not sure if that is the one you referred to, and they finally arrived. I figured all those guys would want the bridge and instead of them ordering from Greece, I picked up some. My main line is Aspire products and the top selling juice. I have an amazing arrangement for Aspire stuff. I normally get them before Aspire has them on their website! Always authentic! Thank you for the plug by the way. I only know one way!

Jaywizzz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
OMG!

MUST HAVE ONE!

When will my lust for mods stop!

Sadly, I will have to wait for a solid ten tons of reviews before purchasing:eek:
anyone doing a group buy? Someone please organize. We can get them cheap that way. Alibaba is the main company everyone buys clones from for resale. If they're not good theyll refund our money.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The Billet Box was my first VV carto mod when I was using carto's and carto tanks. It rocked! It still rocks. I bought mine from a now defunct vape shop in Cincinnati.

VU Sponsors