Become a Patron!

Billow RTA by Eciggity and EHPRO ... looks interesting!

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Anyone hear anything about this? http://www.eciggity.com/billow-rta-by-ehpro-eciggity/

IMG_2026__53676.1415238812.1280.1280.png

IMG_2005__46612.1415232001.1280.1280.png

IMG_1998__18794.1415222822.1280.1280.png

IMG_2001__61188.1415231358.1280.1280.png

IMG_1999__21200.1415163620.1280.1280.png

Eric DeCastro

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i only know what you posted but someone in Malaysia or ordered one from Malaysia has one (but the release date is Nov 21) check the orchid modification thread, there is some info there.

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Appears to have some potential. Ehpro build quality is pretty high. We'll see if the design can match that with performance.

drunknfoo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Looks pretty good, I wonder how tall it stands, I think I'll preorder it, I just recently got rid of all of my aspire tanks

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Lots of manufacturers taking advantage of the Orchid deck design.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I love the lemo and orchid and think this looks like a lemo but with a orchid deck, win win from the looks of it to me, I got mine ordered :)

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I got one, too. Coupon code (10percentoff) made it too tempting to pass up.

drunknfoo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well I jumped on the preorder, might as well get myself an early xmas present. :)

Hartoled

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I never order multiple RBAs that I haven't tried but this looks to have checked a whole lot of boxes on my list of requirements, so I loaded up on them.

People mostly will shy away from the one-piece chimney, but I submit happy Orchid users.

Some hate the air flow screws underneath but a ring didn't save the Squape R from sucking and the max is usually the best anyway, right?

Upgrading your Kayfun or Orchid to a Quartz tank and threaded chimney\top cap, will cost you about 70 bucks at Avid Vaper. With this tank and EHPro quality, I can load up my most intensely mouth blasting Clove, Menthol and Hot Cinnamon concoctions, for about 26 bucks.

WiSilverVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm waiting for the reviews to hit before I buy this. I am a little concerned about the glass....not that I want plastic, but I moved all my Nautilus to metal tanks after I broke the glass on two of them. I have a tendency to knock things off my desk at work on occasion.

Hartoled

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm waiting for the reviews to hit before I buy this. I am a little concerned about the glass....not that I want plastic, but I moved all my Nautilus to metal tanks after I broke the glass on two of them. I have a tendency to knock things off my desk at work on occasion.

I hear you. I put my EHPro Big Buddha on a Chi You Megan and thought, "That is a big mess waiting to happen!" So I wrapped a bunch of rubber bands around the top of the glass, (...since I heard that the best place to break a car window is at the edge...), and sure enough, not long later, "TIMBER!". Worked like a charm, even falling over another mod so the top part of the Big Buddha hit a glass table pretty hard. It just did a dull thud and survived.

I carry a metal penis tank on my Mini Naughty. I don't think it holds as much but threaded glass is a whole other nightmare that I am happy to be avoiding.

IBTanked has custom cut 22mm glass in 1, 1.5, 1.8, 2.5 and 3mm thicknesses. Other sizes and beveled options are there too. With color and\and or patterns they come out to about $12.50 apiece for a 3 tank minimum custom order, with shipping added. Spectrum is about that price and if they don't already have one that fits, they may soon.

Hartoled

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh...In a pinch, fashioning a tank for this out of a 30ml syringe should be a breeze.

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm just a sucker for shiny things. Looks like an orchid with more air flow, smaller deck, and the lifted air holes to prevent leaking. I like everything about it.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Each air hole has a adjustable screw, so don't see why you couldn't close 1 hole off and do a single coil on it.
Didn't catch that. I'll be following this thread. I hope it is a good atty for everybody.

Augmented Dog

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just received mine an hour ago. From first inspection, looks better than good on quality of build, including the tank seals - tight as a Nautilus. Not worried about leakage from that direction.
Love the raised walls around the air vents. Also, enjoy my Orchid, but this one has adjustable air flow, and I usually enjoy a tighter draw.
Gonna build, fill and vape on it tomorrow.
Will post back in a day or two regarding performance and integrity.

Last edited:

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Mine turned up today too

Aa87p2w.jpg

I had a nightmare with the deck screws cutting my coil legs, after 6 coils, I gave up and caught the wire under the deck screw heads, used 28 gauge, duals 8 wraps each coming out at 0.50ohms.

Wicked it the same as my Orchid and seems to be wicking well, even with chain vaping at 25 watts. Got the air flow cut back, as don't do lung hits and don't like a really airer vape.

I admit I swore quite a bit when kept cutting the legs off the coils, but it is vaping good though, good flavor and the tank holds a lot of juice, so far no leaking at all.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Mine turned up today too

Aa87p2w.jpg

I had a nightmare with the deck screws cutting my coil legs, after 6 coils, I gave up and caught the wire under the deck screw heads, used 28 gauge, duals 8 wraps each coming out at 0.50ohms.

Wicked it the same as my Orchid and seems to be wicking well, even with chain vaping at 25 watts. Got the air flow cut back, as don't do lung hits and don't like a really airer vape.

I admit I swore quite a bit when kept cutting the legs off the coils, but it is vaping good though, good flavor and the tank holds a lot of juice, so far no leaking at all.
Good to know, thanks. having the screws cut my coil legs is one of my pet peeves, its why I moved away from 30 Gauge. Are the holes big enough for 24 Gauge?

Augmented Dog

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Mine turned up today too

Aa87p2w.jpg

Thanks for posting about your first time building trials! That'll help me when I set it up later.
I'd like to be at about 0.5 also.
Gotta love the capacity.
Any leak problems from the vent holes after filling?

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good to know, thanks. having the screws cut my coil legs is one of my pet peeves, its why I moved away from 30 Gauge. Are the holes big enough for 24 Gauge?

I would say yes for 24 gauge, and do have 24 gauge, but now filled, so can't test it out to be sure.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for posting about your first time building trials! That'll help me when I set it up later.
I'd like to be at about 0.5 also.
Gotta love the capacity.
Any leak problems from the vent holes after filling?

Had a very small amount of leaking just after filling, held upside down and blew excess out and was fine after that.

Augmented Dog

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Had a very small amount of leaking just after filling, held upside down and blew excess out and was fine after that.
Great!
Also very helpful to know.
As this is a brand new design, any kind of practical info is priceless.
How's the flavor production for you? Seems to me that this rta could be a flavor beast (at least I hope so!).

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Great!
Also very helpful to know.
As this is a brand new design, any kind of practical info is priceless.
How's the flavor production for you? Seems to me that this rta could be a flavor beast (at least I hope so!).

Flavor is very good, I would count it on par with my orchid.

One thing I have found out though, you can not get the juice out of this tank, if you want to drain it, good luck, just tried to drain it, to see holes for 24 gauge, yea didn't happen, can't get a syringe in fill hole, and if unscrew the top, you can get the juice down to top of the chimney, but syringe will not fit between the glass tank and chimney where it widens. Can see some will not like that, especially if you don't get your wicking right and want to re-do it.

But even with the few negatives I have found so far, this is at my favorite atty right now, has great vape like the orchid, but it has a glass tank that holds more than the orchid.

Augmented Dog

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

One thing I have found out though, you can not get the juice out of this tank, if you want to drain it, good luck, just tried to drain it, to see holes for 24 gauge, yea didn't happen, can't get a syringe in fill hole, and if unscrew the top, you can get the juice down to top of the chimney, but syringe will not fit between the glass tank and chimney where it widens. Can see some will not like that, especially if you don't get your wicking right and want to re-do it.

But even with the few negatives I have found so far, this is at my favorite atty right now, has great vape like the orchid, but it has a glass tank that holds more than the orchid.
Cool.
It's new. I'm sure that with use we can figure out ways around initial problems.
If not, guess we'll just have to wait for V2...
Lol!

Hartoled

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Oh, didn't think about that. I have a Big Buddha from EHPro and it has a similar issue with draining, times about 3. LOL That bell looks tighter in there than I had imagined it would be. Still looks good.

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I just built this with dual 5 wraps on a 3mm and I like this more than my orchid. This is my new RTA.. It has slightly more airflow and holds so much more juice. I built it the same way as my orchid and the taste and vapor is much better. The one thing I'm curious about is how well it handles 80/20 juice. My orchid doesn't wick fast enough for me with it. The billow is soaking in 50/50 but the next fill will be 70/30 to test it out.

Forgot to say, the vape is warmer on this and it is so much sleeker imo.

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ehpro makes quality products. Big Buddha is the only rebuildable tank that doesnt leak. Kayfuns always leak if the build is not 110% on the dot.

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Disagree. My Orchids don't leak at all. And my kayfun still has my first build in it and never leaked.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Curious, what gauge needles did you try?

I have 14, 16 and 18 gauge Luer-lock tips...plus an old shorty CE2 syringe that is VERY small diameter.
Think that the smallest I have is like 22 gauge or so. It's an actual sharpy syringe from my sis at the blood bank. :D

I only have two RTAs with fill holes: Orchid & Fogger.
Me, I just jam the juice bottle's tip against the fill-hole and squeeze.

Last edited:

Hartoled

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Most of my bottom fill tanks, I just stick the tip in the hole and do a squirt-suck, squirt-suck, squirt-suck...and the juice kinda pulls itself into the tank with the bottle helping make a bit of vacuum. I think the worst is the Kraken. Any pressure at all makes the wicks act like a straws.

Hartoled

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My Billows finally finished their tour of the Southern Seaboard today. It looked very nice but I had to heat it up a bit to get it apart.

I did a dual micro, 2mm, .3 ohm, twisted 28 gauge, 6/5 wrap, Japanese cotton build. I miss it not having a two piece chimney.

I stuck it on a mech and it was brilliant!

It leaked from somewhere, I couldn't tell where. I took it apart, much like I would a Kayfun, making sure to keep the glass attached to the top cap. I rewicked it, this time pressing the tails down so their ends covered the juice channels. Then I put the chimney back on, covered the air holes and blew hard down the chimney to drive that cotton home. I reassembled it and it seems fine now.

Fine is an understatement. This thing is sick! My poor Atlantis...replaced less than a week after I got it. It's only a couple of millimeters longer than the Atlantis and, I think, better looking. It beats my Kayfuns, my Roses, my Squape Rs, my Kaiser, my Taifun, and my Big Buddha. I'd like to hear what people have to say about how it stacks up against other tanks that they have, because I am canceling my orders for several now. I've never experienced a tank this good. I can imagine what more adventurous builds and a regulated mod will produce from it.

Wrigleyvillain

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
They are having a 30% off BF sale on the 28th itself. Google has the code.

Hartoled

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Grrr... They have a Geyser clone. I've had one on pre-order for over 2 weeks. I have that Tobeco Omerta too. It's another goodie. They get some good stuff.

Hartoled

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
hey guys, idk if I can do this but here is my review of the billow, I am not doing this for exposure or anything like that, I just hope it will answer questions for the community that's looking for some! Vaping Underground if I crossed a line by sharing this i am truly sorry. But I just want to help!

I watched it earlier. Good review. Thank you.

latinouno

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
hey guys, idk if I can do this but here is my review of the billow, I am not doing this for exposure or anything like that, I just hope it will answer questions for the community that's looking for some! Vaping Underground if I crossed a line by sharing this i am truly sorry. But I just want to help!

Good step by step video on this build. I bought 4 at 10% off and now see that I could have gotten 30% off today but np. Still worth the price compare to what I currently using now.

Hartoled

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The point that Trevor made about building a little barricade of cotton around the vents is very important. As I mentioned in the other Billow thread, the cyclops shaped vertical chimney coil that I built in one of them is working very well at defeating the leaking. The entire vent is topped by the coil and the coil is wrapped in cotton so it's a bit more pocket friendly, I think.

I might try a minimalist build later, leading eckowool or cotton down through the juice channels, but for now, I am just stoked about enjoying the generous volume of vapor these put out.

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got my Billow in today sn# 429. Was so impressed with the machining quality of the atomizer, went to go buy another just now, and they are sold out already.

VU Sponsors