Become a Patron!

Billow RTA by Eciggity and EHPRO ... looks interesting!

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I run mine @60w with 0.38ohm...real nice vape. Just picked up the silverplay...it can rock 70w+ and airflow is better. Need to try a few other builds on it. Only holds 3ml, been filling every 30 min or so as i put it through the paces. My billow is solid tho, i do know ppl who are having issues. Like random leaking. Been lucky so far. :)

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I run mine @60w with 0.38ohm...real nice vape. Just picked up the silverplay...it can rock 70w+ and airflow is better. Need to try a few other builds on it. Only holds 3ml, been filling every 30 min or so as i put it through the paces. My billow is solid tho, i do know ppl who are having issues. Like random leaking. Been lucky so far. :)
The random leaking is from not wicking it properly, not enough wick.

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I thought that too, but it isn't that! My brother's is wicked nice. Works perfect most of the time, then out of nowhere, it leaks like crazy. Temp change is a big factor, like 10F to 70F. Also, he thinks his is not fully sealed, possibly a crappy oring. He can pull noticeable air while covering the airholes. On mine, I cannot.

Hartoled

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I was poking around my brother's tools and found an old electric fish hook sharpener that is perfect for dulling screws. He'll never miss it.

jamieg71

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
bac5c44bd4b438eee77bf38928ca3133.jpg

26awg dual parallel on a 2.4mm bit .31ohms, outstanding flavor production

Hartoled

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I started tapering my wicks down the juice grooves. It really seems to have solved the gurgling and leaking. I tried a lot of things, including a yarn or two of silica down the air holes to wick up any that got down there, but all that did was restrict the draw and make it feed too much more.

jamieg71

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I started tapering my wicks down the juice grooves. It really seems to have solved the gurgling and leaking. I tried a lot of things, including a yarn or two of silica down the air holes to wick up any that got down there, but all that did was restrict the draw and make it feed too much more.
I cut my wicks to sit on, just barely touching, the deck. Never have an issue, with the exception of allowing the Atty to sit on its side for an extended time, or extreme temperature changes. You might check out the Orchid modification thread, a lot of good stuff in there with pics.

Hartoled

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey, Guys! Eciggity just got the Nano Kits for the Billow back in stock. Grab them while you can!

VU Sponsors