Become a Patron!

Billow v2!

Slurp812

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just got me a shiny new BIllow v2. Nice new tight o-rings, and thick ass juice. No leaking, no dry hits. However, I am a light user. Few drags here and there though the day. No chain vaping. Running ONLY ~30 watts also. Mouth to lung. I really like thins thing so far!

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I have one for 3 weeks now. I had slight leaking, when the tank was 1/4 full. However, I think it was caused by the wicking. I had to dry burn the coils yesterday, which meant I had to put in new wicks. Been vaping on it yesterday all evening and today. So far, no leaking. But awesome flavor.

tchthsky

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The Billow will probably be my next and last RTA, for a while, anyway. Is yours authentic or a clone?

Slurp812

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Authentic, well it claims to be anyway. I mean they aren't that much!

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Now I really can't wait. I should have mine by the end of the week. It finally made it to NY from China yesterday from Slowtech.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just got mine today(authentic) and I'm in love. Here's the review I left on Fasttech.

"This RTA is all it claims. Easy to build and wicks like a champ. I just got it in today, broke it down and gave it a cleaning even though it had no signs of machine oil whatsoever. I used the enclosed coils(rare for me)that appear to be 26 gauge wrapped at 2.5mm and reading .28 Ohms once installed and had no issue with them fitting inside the chimney. The wicking is not an issue as long as you do a little research. My very first build on it and not one dry hit or spitting while chain vaping. All the threading is like butter. This is a very high quality and well engineered RTA. My hat's off to EHpro for creating a beautiful, high preforming, easy to use and service RTA. If your on the fence, get off it and order one. It's worth every penny."

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I still haven't found a RTA I like better than my Billow V2. I liked it so much, I bought a second one. I've been preaching the Billow V2 for awhile now. Hope you enjoy yours as much as I do mine.

Cheers,
Steve

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I still haven't found a RTA I like better than my Billow V2. I liked it so much, I bought a second one. I've been preaching the Billow V2 for awhile now. Hope you enjoy yours as much as I do mine.

Cheers,
Steve
I like the EhPRO Veritas as much as the Billow V2.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee

Cheers,
Steve
I'm thinking of getting a second one myself, which I only do with tanks that I like a lot.

VU Sponsors