Become a Patron!

Billows V2 flavour Build

DaRodent

Member For 4 Years
I plan on starting a build for my new Billows V2 and would love some recommendations.

I would love to do a SS build as I like to vape in TC mode

This is my first build so I am excited.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What is your current vape?

I would start there using Steam-engine.org. Then adapt what I know I like to the new atty.........

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

DaRodent

Member For 4 Years
Right now my go to tank is a Baby Beast with a .4 ohm atty caped at 52 watts and temp at around 240 f.

I am looking for a build for flavour and from what I have read the Billow does best at about 30 watts with Kanthol coils but as I said looking for a SS build so I can use temp mode

From what I gather using Steam I need Bout 9 wraps on a 2.5 ID at 27 watts. Just not sure if that will get me the Flavour I am looking for.

Thought someone might have som experience with build

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You trying to match the ohm rate or characteristics of the BB............. How does the Baby beast get to .4ohm? What is a kanthal build you tried that works in VW?

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Right now my go to tank is a Baby Beast with a .4 ohm atty caped at 52 watts and temp at around 240 f.

I am looking for a build for flavour and from what I have read the Billow does best at about 30 watts with Kanthol coils but as I said looking for a SS build so I can use temp mode

From what I gather using Steam I need Bout 9 wraps on a 2.5 ID at 27 watts. Just not sure if that will get me the Flavour I am looking for.

Thought someone might have som experience with build

The Billow with the right build and V2 can get excellent flavor I would suggest using SS and shooting for .4 ohms or higher the build deck is quite small on the Billow and V2

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The Billow with the right build and V2 can get excellent flavor I would suggest using SS and shooting for .4 ohms or higher the build deck is quite small on the Billow and V2
I agree with the above statement..All my builds usually end up being in the .4 ohm ranges and im finding between 25 to 30 watts as the max power before maybe it gets hot as its been said the deck is quite small so it doesn't take much power to heat things up..Right now im liking a basic Clapton build ( 28g wrapped in 36g) with 6 to 7 wraps on a 2.5mm inside diameter...Its a tight fit but its a fantastic vape....You might try a twisted 28g build for flavor as well.

DaRodent

Member For 4 Years
The babe Beast has a factory atty that is .4 ohms. Also thinking getting the RBA for it to see what I can do with that.

At the moment I have 28 gage SS, 26 gage kanthol and 26 gage nickel wire so will try the SS at 8 wraps at 2.5, that should get me to about . 4 ohms then have fun with the wicking.

VU Sponsors