Become a Patron!

Bitcoin Accepted Vape Stores?

VaperInDisguise

Member For 5 Years
I am trying to find some vape stores that accept bitcoin but having a bit of trouble as I am looking for ones with Box mods,rda's, etc. and that have a good selection to choose from, so if you can help me out on this, that would be great :D

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The only negative aspect of Cryptocoin purchases is that some will never honor refunds for security and privacy concerns...always read the fine print/ToS/Privacy Policies/Refund Policies.

If a Government were to ban ecgis...Cryptocoins would be the logical way of buying online via the darknet but I highly doubt anyone is that paranoid with purchasing ecigs as of right now with that currency.

Kynetic

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The reason most don't offer it is due to it's volatility, and the fact it would be hard to do refunds

Graham Bradley

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Once there is a more established set of insurance companies that will ensure companies on a certain price per bitcoin, it will become more of a thing. As with any business, it is hard to accept payment in a currency that is so volatile, until their are insurance systems in place that will give the companies a guaranteed exchange rate on their bitcoins

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reminder to Vendors, This thread is not in a sales area, nor is it a place to advertise what type of payment method you will except, also this threads last post was in march. Please follow our vendor rules.

VU Sponsors