Become a Patron!

Black Cherry Vanilla Coke

MagicJosh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I enjoyed this so much I thought I should share it.

uLbKum9.png

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I enjoyed this so much I thought I should share it.

uLbKum9.png

Can I ask you... what are you vaping out of, what is your set up?

I literally would have to cut this down to 1/4 amounts used.. and I use both mtl setups as well as rdas my ohms run from 1.1ohms (mtl) and .4ohms..

Curious..

How are you mixing this, by weight or percentage?

Last edited:

MagicJosh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can I ask you... what are you vaping out of, what is your set up?

I literally would have to cut this down to 1/4 amounts used.. and I use both mtl setups as well as rdas my phms run from 1.1ohms (mtl) and .4ohms..

Curious..

How are you mixing this, by weight or percentage?
I vape all kinds of mods. At my desk I use a RDA ,when Im driving I use a pod. This juice is made is for my RDA, higher powered mods. I also make Nic Salts. I'm on a medication that makes me crave sweets. I Like my juice stronger than alot of diyers. Like for instance, I love Jam Monster. It's a commercial juice which is VERY sweet and has a lot of flavor. This is the percentages I use for a nice kick of Sweet awesomeness. I get this alot people tell me its to much flavoring. I been doing this for quite some time now and this is where I'm comfortable. Trust me I make other people's recipes and most of the time it's terrible and I cant taste it well. The flavor choices are on point but the percentages are way to low for me. I hope this is what you were looking for.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I vape all kinds of mods. At my desk I use a RDA ,when Im driving I use a pod. This juice is made is for my RDA, higher powered mods. I also make Nic Salts. I'm on a medication that makes me crave sweets. I Like my juice stronger than alot of diyers. Like for instance, I love Jam Monster. It's a commercial juice which is VERY sweet and has a lot of flavor. This is the percentages I use for a nice kick of Sweet awesomeness. I get this alot people tell me its to much flavoring. I been doing this for quite some time now and this is where I'm comfortable. Trust me I make other people's recipes and most of the time it's terrible and I cant taste it well. The flavor choices are on point but the percentages are way to low for me. I hope this is what you were looking for.

Not really haha!! :)

Are you mixing by weight/scales or volume/syringes..

VU Sponsors