Become a Patron!

Black Cloud Asylum Max VG Line my 2 cents

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
OK I have had the luxury of trying all but 1 of these and these are my thoughts on each one.

PSYCHO - This is a Vanilla Ice Cream w/ blueberry topping and some marshmallow to top it off. This is a very yummy creamy vape. The blueberry is not overpowering and is an awesome complement to this flavor. The marshmallow adds a nice sweetness to it. This is definitely easily an ADV for me.

STRAIGHT JACKET - This is an Orange Cream Dream. Upon opening the bottle I could smell the cream. It is a perfect blend of Orange and Cream. One of my favorite treats is the orange dream bar. The expensive ones that have actual cream in them not just vanilla ice milk. This definitely is exactly like those expensive ones that has the yummy cream flavor. Definitely a hit in my books.

UNCLE CREEPY - Is an Butterscotch Caramel Cream. This flavor reminds me of the Butterscotch discs that I have at my desk that everyone loves. Its a perfect combination. While not an ADV for me it is definitely a good blend for those moments when I am craving one of them butterscotch discs.

INSANE - This is a vanilla cupcake. I have tried several different vanilla and vanilla cupcake vapes and have always had the issue that vanilla tastes like cardboard when I vape it. I was beginning to think that vanilla was just something I couldnt vape straight. Well that is until Insane. Its a delicious vanilla cupcake as it states. I can taste the vanilla and cake and its definitely an awesome mix and one that will be in my must have collection.

THE REAPER - This is a blueberry apricot blend. I think this is my favorite out of the line. It is an amazing mix and has just the right sweetness. Its a fruit blend but the flavor I get makes me feel like I am vaping a dessert. Just the right sweetness to go with fruit. It is an amazing flavor and definitely going to be in my line up as an ADV

Closing thoughts. Every one of the Asylum line has produce beautiful clouds for me. ( I vape around .45 ohm on a mech using Efest 35amp batteries assorted drippers using cotton) I have loved every one of the flavors they are exactly as they are described. To me this is an amazing line. High Quality Juice and a reasonable price. I also have to say I am in love with the labels. Each one has a pic to go with the name and they are cool :)

VU Sponsors