Become a Patron!

Black Friday/Cyber Monday- Thread

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm looking forward to getting a few dirt cheap regular DNA 75's. I'm sure they will be unloading to make way for the 75c.

strigamort

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm looking forward to getting a few dirt cheap regular DNA 75's. I'm sure they will be unloading to make way for the 75c.
Now there's an idea! I'm definitely interested in making a couple of 20700 mods. I'm brand new to Evolv boards though. I just got the DNA 75c equipped LV Therion BF day before yesterday and I'm not sure I like the board. I keep getting temp protected in TC mode when using SS 316l. I haven't had time to update or fiddle with software yet but I'm definitely looking forward to it. Outside of that I absolutely love this mod! I don't even care about short battery life. I drove a couple of hours yesterday enjoying the Oumier Wasp Nano and enjoying the hell out of not having to drip!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Last year, Black Friday and that weekend resulted in the most epic vape mail week ever :devil:

strigamort

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Last year, Black Friday and that weekend resulted in the most epic vape mail week ever
Yeah, my bank account is already groaning in anticipation. This is my first BF/CM vaping so I have no idea what to expect. I'm hoping this thread will save all of us some ching.

Things I'm interested in-

All things squonk (mods, accessories, anything else)

DNA boards, Hohm Tech FSK boards, anything involving mod building.

DIY e juice stuff. Been wanting to dip my toe in that side of the hobby for a while.

RDA/RDTA/RTA's

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors