Black Friday what have you bought?

Discussion in 'Vaping Related But Doesn't Fit In a Category' started by DonBaldy, Nov 24, 2017.

1. DonBaldy

DonBaldy Bronze Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    I really need to get off of VU and stay away from my email. I still have Christmas presents to buy. I'm going to be in so much trouble. SO far I've bought almost 1000ml of juice from various sales. Good way to try many different ones. Also picked up some spooled coil wire from AVS.

I was going to get another Pulse 22 from breezy for $10 but they are out.

What have you bought so far?

2. SMOKIE

SMOKIE THE MODFATHER Staff Member VU Senior Leadership VU Senior Administrator Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years VU Live Leadership VU Live Host Show Host Reviewer Vape Media

Blog Posts:
    Ha Ha, me too. Brought lots of juice.

Capture.JPGukykylulyu.JPG 23755070_1566847180020134_681164252303213911_n.jpg 23794883_1568671079837744_6762545940213269658_n.jpg 23755584_1574109182656363_8201758338477887345_n.jpg

3. fuseryder

fuseryder Silver Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    This[​IMG]

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

4. SMOKIE

SMOKIE THE MODFATHER Staff Member VU Senior Leadership VU Senior Administrator Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years VU Live Leadership VU Live Host Show Host Reviewer Vape Media

Blog Posts:
    3 posts in here where deleted accidentally, sorry please except my apology

5. DonBaldy

Blog Posts:
    Oops. Shit happens. Hopefully they will repost.

wildgypsy70 likes this.
  6. The Cromwell

The Cromwell VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    But that was the post where I explained the meaning of life...
    Now I forgot....

Train, ceecee, Hillbilly Pig and 8 others like this.
  7. DonBaldy

Blog Posts:
    Then you required to repost to help save the masses.

8. The Cromwell

Blog Posts:
    But I forgot.....

Ohh well it was only the answer to the biggest question of all times for humans.

anyway I bought.
    A Vape Forward Flask.
    A Dripbox 2.
    A Serpent RTA.
    A Wasp Nano
    4 VTC5A batteries.

And I forget what else....
    But that is about all.
    I spent under $100.

9. SMOKIE

Blog Posts:
    Here you go so you will always remember the meaning of life, well also the life of Brian anyway!

Last edited: Nov 24, 2017
  10. DonBaldy

Blog Posts:
    I have a new respect for you sir.

Gavlan, SnapDragon NY and Letitia9 like this.
  11. DonBaldy

Blog Posts:
    Nice haul. There’s always Monday to add.

SnapDragon NY and Letitia9 like this.
  12. Teresa P

Teresa P Flavah 'Ho Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    I got a Steampunk 220 and 10 batteries from Liionwholesale. I tried to be a good girl. :giggle:

13. DonBaldy

Blog Posts:
    I tried to be good and failed. Never tried to be a girl good or otherwise. :D

SnapDragon NY, Letitia9 and Teresa P like this.
  14. The Cromwell

Blog Posts:
    Can't really think of much else that I want....

Have to go tomorrow and buy a new vacuum cleaner and a freeze proof cat water bowl.

15. Teresa P

Teresa P Flavah 'Ho Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    Oh good...you'd probably be better at it than me and I'd be heartbroken. :teehee:

DonBaldy, SnapDragon NY and Letitia9 like this.
  16. whodat2112

whodat2112 Bronze Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    I bought an MVP4 for roughly $37 shipped

17. Cosmic

Cosmic Bronze Contributor Member For 1 Year ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    A Vaptio N1 Pro kit, an Ulton Mod Father clone, and lots of Yaeliq juice.

Letitia9 and SnapDragon NY like this.
  18. DonBaldy

Blog Posts:
    Lord I hope not. Lol

Letitia9, SnapDragon NY and Teresa P like this.
  19. Synphul

Synphul Silver Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    Tried to pick up a mod from vaporbeast and take advantage of their black fri sale. No dice, for whatever reason their age verification couldn't verify. Tried to call and got a recording, not even sure what their 'regular' hours are. The site mentions 'regular' hours will resume on monday. Hopefully can get it sorted out.

Was in need of a mouse for my pc and was considering a logitech g502 on amazon for $45. For whatever reason that went tits up, it doesn't say sold out or out of stock but the listing is gone. Now just a product page with other offers around $60. They make two versions, identical to each other except one has led lighting. Found the non-led at bestbuy for $30, sure as hell beats the $80 amazon and others want for it. Even if amazon's listing had stayed I'll gladly nix led's and pocket $15.

Not sure if I just wasn't looking in the right places or if the things I was interested in weren't popular this year but in general black fri sales seemed kinda blah. I wouldn't have been shocked to see something like 'dial bar soap, 10 cents off' the way some of the ads were. Maybe they softened the black fri sales due to other sales earlier in the year, just wasn't like 'omg AWEsome savings'. Hopefully christmas/new years sales will be a little better though given so many do a lot of their christmas shopping during black fri (or used to) that's when I figured the big sales would be.

Letitia9 and SnapDragon NY like this.
  20. Teresa P

Blog Posts:
    I thought the same, maybe I was expecting too much, but a few sites were only offering something like 10% off if you spent at least $75, 20% if you spent $150, etc...I dunno, I was shopping to pick up a few things at various sites, not drop a ton at one, and free shipping seemed to be a rarity with any of them unless you made a heftier purchase. The best deals out there seemed to be on juice, tons of juice at rock bottom prices, which was of no interest to me.

21. SnapDragon NY

SnapDragon NY Gold Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    I got in the SauceLA Black Tuesday deal - love that juice- $2.99 per 60mls gonna try a few Awesometown flavors too, should be delivered here today!
    I ordered the Crius2( for a friend) Those vape tweezers for hard to get apart tanks,SS coil brushes and some Stapled Alien Ni80 coils from Gearbest a few days ago and already shipped!
    A 4 bay battery charger, some LG HG2 batteries and the Zeus RTA from our friend Andrew @Cloudy Peak Vapes on Black Friday!

DonBaldy and Bigbob2322 like this.
  22. fartbubble

fartbubble Silver Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    Daedalus Pro, Kidney Puncher wire, couple flavorings from Bull City, and some Never Normal caps for the Haku (though guess that technically doesn’t count as I paid for those on Tuesday).

Letitia9 and DonBaldy like this.
  23. tatface

tatface New Member

Blog Posts:
    Letitia9 likes this.
  24. ScottBroChill

ScottBroChill New Member

Blog Posts:
    I think my parents snagged me the asmodus luna squonk mod for christmas.

Letitia9, JuicyLucy and DonBaldy like this.
  25. Mud

Mud New Member

Blog Posts:
    I think the totals were 13 60 ml bottles of juice from dollar ejuice, 2 120 ml bottles from Broke Dick Segelei Fuchai 213 plus, two Aspire Speeder Kits with the Athos Tank, an Aspire Cleto Exo, A Uwell Crown 3 tank, a Joytech AIO (only had to pay shipping) and an ungodly amount of spare coils.

I may have a problem. Im already making a list for Fast Tech as well I still want a Punk 220 and a few other things.

Teresa P and Letitia9 like this.
  26. Gavlan

Gavlan Bronze Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Well i got me a hot sexy Kevlar black SX MINI G class,,,, 30% OFF .... at my nearby B&M sto, :stars:

Letitia9 and Angrygod50 like this.
  27. Angrygod50

Angrygod50 Gold Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    Got away cheap this year.
    4 - 25R's
    4 - VTC6's
    Geekvape Peerless RDA
    2 Baby Beast RBA decks.
    Bunch of SS316L in various sizes.

28. RIFire21

RIFire21 New Member

Blog Posts:
    DotBox 75w in black
    Dotmod 22mm Petri RTA
    120ml DotCream
    Tesla Wye (flat black, no splatter)
    2 Lg batteries.

Letitia9 likes this.
  29. Carmmond

Carmmond Silver Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    $70 in flavors from BCF, batteries and Holm charger from IMR, and the big one was a triple 18650 Boxer...... dam I’m done for some time though.

Letitia9 likes this.
  30. Synphul

Synphul Silver Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    I'm thinking it wasn't just me. A lot of black fri/cyber mon sales are rather lackluster this year. No different than just a generic middle spring or summer sale at random. As an example I was looking for vape deals, vaporbeast deals came up from the previous years. In 2014 it was up to 50% off and 15% sitewide. In 2016 it was 20% off sitewide. This year it's 10%. Amazon sales already going on, the xbox one S is a whopping 6% off.

Additionally I noticed that mod prices have gone up quite a bit. Over the summer not during any major holiday sales, mods like the battlestar, charon, drag and revenger were all going for around $32-38. Now every place is asking $45-70 for these mods, even the chinese sites like 3f, gb, ft etc. Don't get me wrong, they're decent mods but they're decent at $35. Pushing $70, may as well grab a dna 75c or yihi mod. Hell the eclipse is only $80 or so and I think there's a $75 creator mod that's a 75c. Like wtf, fidget spinners now only $39 and the plastic wye for $129 - and while we're feeling generous, take 2% off.

Seems odd that prices are on the rise as these devices get older. Doesn't help that I wasn't after a whole lot of things this year so maybe I'm being picky. Hopefully next year will be better. On the positive side since I'm not in dire need of anything I don't feel bad skipping the sales and waiting for better ones.

31. burley

burley Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum VU Donator Silver Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    This year I picked up a half-dozen flavorings from BCV, and from elsewhere I snagged up a Kayfun Prime Clone, a Voopoo (ech, hate that branding) Alpha One (silver, natch) and a Smoant Charon 218W, in copper. All in all, I could have - and should have - spent a bit more. Happy holidays, all!

Letitia9 likes this.
  32. The Cromwell

Blog Posts:
    I ordered $180 or so in auto parts on Cyber Monday and got free shipping, 20% off and a $20 gift card.

Synphul, Gavlan and Letitia9 like this.
  33. Teresa P

Blog Posts:
    I thought the cyber Monday sales were better than black Friday. I bought more, anyway, not so sure about others.

JuicyLucy and Letitia9 like this.
  34. JuicyLucy

JuicyLucy My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 1 Year ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Waffled and ended up getting two more mods - but who could turn down that $14 100W iStick - plus another 10 percent off, lol

The Cromwell and Teresa P like this.
  35. fartbubble

Blog Posts:
    ended up buying more flavorings from NR & almost all of Flavorah's tobacco line to finish up Cyber Monday

Teresa P and burley like this.
  36. burley

burley Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum VU Donator Silver Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    Some real gems in there. Any favorites?

37. fartbubble

Blog Posts:

outside of Lorann's lemonade, I got flavors I've never bought before. Stuff I was missing for a few new recipes to try.

Same with the tobacco, there I just got a major hankering for some of Fear's recipes (Cardinal, Abula & Buffalo Burlington being the main ones). Haven't had a tobacco juice in 2 years or so

burley likes this.
  38. jazzman

jazzman VU Donator Silver Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    Ordered:
    20 Sony VTC5's
    5 25R's
    2 Golisi 26650's
    50 18650 clear battery wraps
    50 Battery terminal protectors
    SS Coil brush
    a 4 18650 battery case
    Ageis 20700/21700 battery cap
    Coilology performance coils 7 in 1 set

I think that's it, but not sure.

39. DonBaldy

Blog Posts:
    Damn! Just a few batteries huh?

40. jazzman

Blog Posts:
    Can never have enough batteries. Wanted 5A's but were sold out so I picked up some 5's. I have used 5's in all my mech's and never had any problem's. Next month will order 5A's. Also wanted to try out the 25R's, to see how they are.

41. JuicyLucy

JuicyLucy My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 1 Year ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Hey, where is the best vape B&M in Vegas?

42. jazzman

Blog Posts:
    There are a ton of vape shop's in Vegas, probably around 70, give or take. Anything I need, I order from the internet. Some of the stuff that they carry are kind of high priced, being in Vegas, but that was when I use to, on my weekends, once a month, make my run's to my favorite 8 shop's around town. I haven't been to a B&M in over 2 years, but I use to go to a few of them. A couple that are near the strip are Tru-Vape on W Spring Mountain Rd. (parking sucks) it is in China Town area and Vape Street on W Flamingo Rd. Vape Street also opened a new shop on Maryland Pkwy. Haven't been to that one. Both had a good selection but it has been awhile since I been to them. If you need address's and/or phone #'s. just let me know.

43. jazzman

Blog Posts:
  44. jazzman

Blog Posts:
    My box of batteries. IMG_0369.JPG Free battery case's. IMG_0370.JPG The 4 battery case I also ordered. IMG_0372.JPG IMG_0375.JPG

45. henrymiller

henrymiller New Member

Blog Posts:
    Strawberry Queen - Knight 6mg nic
    This is one of the juices I received in my Vape Inc Black Friday deal. Haven't vaped 6mg for ages and I'm buzzing my t*ts off! Not usually a fan of strawberry but I thought 'what the hell'. Flavour is actually pretty good in the Kylin but that could be because I'm spinning out