Become a Patron!

Black Metal Drip Tips

BLACKTOOTHGRIN

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Im looking for a Black Metal Wide Bore Drip Tip that has a 510 connection to go on a new tank.
The tank comes with a wide bore delrin but I prefer to use a metal tip on top of one of my separate delrin insulators.
I cant seem to find any that look decent and arent high priced though.
Anyone seen any for a reasonable price?
(Id prefer black stainless, but it doesnt have to be)

BLACKTOOTHGRIN

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like is one and wanna pick it up, metal and crust resistant.
http://www.vaporshark.com/uncrustable-drip-tip-2

Hey.....now that one is nice eh?
Repels crud huh?
So Maybe all your nasty ass lip goo doesnt get stuck to the side of it when you're slobbering all over it in a drunken binge! Ahhhhahahaha!

I like the black with red base but dont see any color options there....just an oring color option which is completely different imo.

Ngkon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I would guess going with red orings gets the red base from the picture. And yeah I guess it would keep the mashed potatoes off the tip when I sneak a vape at dinner. I'd say if you want a different black one maybe aluminum, more black options I assume.

BLACKTOOTHGRIN

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would guess going with red orings gets the red base from the picture. And yeah I guess it would keep the mashed potatoes off the tip when I sneak a vape at dinner. I'd say if you want a different black one maybe aluminum, more black options I assume.

That's what I thought too....but had to call them just to be sure.
They said the all the orings are black and thats the base color option like we thought. He said they're trying to get their IT guy to correct it.

Unfortunately the one that fits my tank is out of stock.
Right now they only have double oring models available in that color.
Damn it.

Yeah...I'll take a look anything anyone wants to post.
Like I said...I haven't found many that I like or aren't stupid expensive.
But I have to say..... I might just hold out for the one you posted to come back in stock in the black /red. That is nice! And the black matches the finish on the tank. More like a satin black finish.
And you dont get lip crud stuck on there as easliy...BONUS!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like is one and wanna pick it up, metal and crust resistant.
http://www.vaporshark.com/uncrustable-drip-tip-2

interesting
UNCRUSTABLE 2.0 Drip tip
Be the first to review this product

$9.99
*Choose O-Ring 510 Base Color
-- Please Select --Back White Red
*O-ring Configuration
-- Please Select --Double O-ring

Qty: ADD TO CART
Vapor Shark is proud to unveil our new creation, the UNCRUSTABLE 2.0 drip tip. At Vapor Shark, we are always on the lookout for new technologies that can enhance your vaping experience. In this case we've utilized a proven technique of coating the drip tip with food grade PTFE (the same material that makes a frying pan non-stick) which banishes gunk, crud, and crust. The highly functional, simple, and clean design aids in repelling crust while adding to the overall aesthetic of your mod. Equally at home on a tank or a dripper, the UNCRUSTABLE 2.0 drip tip has a generously sized bore and is crafted entirely from top quality stainless steel. Additionally, the UNCRUSTABLE 2.0 is available in single or dual O-ring configurations (If you plan to use this with the Kangertech Subtank family of tanks, we recommend the single O-ring model). The UNCRUSTABLE 2.0 isn't just another drip tip; its a revolution. Keep it clean; and pick up an UNCRUSTABLE 2.0 today

VU Sponsors