Become a Patron!

Black pepper

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Anybody using FA Black pepper with tobacco ?
Never used black pepper. If you want black pepper flavor, just let some of your nicotine oxidize, and it will have a harsh, and black pepper flavor.

VinceV1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My nic oxidize when steeping 1 month, with a good gap of air, but I want to push the enveloppe.

Last edited:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Anybody using FA Black pepper with tobacco ?
A few times. To me, it's ultra strong. This is how I've used it, seriously... shake it up, dip a toothpick into the bottle, swirl the toothpick into the bottle your completed mix is in. I SERIOUSLY taste the black pepper in it. TRUE, spot on flavor, too. Now, I realize you said in tobacco, but this was in other mixes. I think it could compliment an earthy tobacco really well.

Chrispdx

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I haven't used it with Tabbaco since I'm not that big on tabbaco vapes at the moment. I do mix it in a few of my other recpies.

I find that at the start of the aging process to be very sharp and ontop of the flavors...which is where I don't want it. After 3-4 weeks I find it to settle in nicely.

VinceV1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I haven't used it with Tabbaco since I'm not that big on tabbaco vapes at the moment. I do mix it in a few of my other recpies.

I find that at the start of the aging process to be very sharp and ontop of the flavors...which is where I don't want it. After 3-4 weeks I find it to settle in nicely.
At what percentage you use it ?

Chrispdx

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

VU Sponsors