Become a Patron!

Blitz Ghoul Bf Rda Mini Review by heartsdelight

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
5922F41B-203F-426B-8020-C71A500721D8.jpeg 222CE9B5-C5BC-4A87-93F4-842748FA527B.jpeg 281B122F-B133-4A37-9001-4825B94C6372.jpeg AFABE284-E496-4EC8-A46D-8C47F179E176.jpeg 668EEA0D-1C97-4CD4-9517-1F169F1026AC.jpeg The Blitz Ghoul Bf Rda I won from @Heaven Gifts !

Thank you to @Heaven Gifts & @Shaulisbvape for passing his win onto another lucky winner, me :D

This is a 22mm rda that bulges out in the middle like a barrel. It comes with the beautiful resin driptip as pictured and a white one plus a 510 adaptor. They include an extra clamp screw & a extra ceramic clamp a regular 510 pin for dripping & a bf pin for squonking and extra o rings. The ceramic clamp is real sturdy & treated with something because it’s nice & shiny. They even include a key to screw the mounting screw & 510 pins in.

Very easy to coil & wick. I used @LightningVapes Ni80 Fused Claptons 26/36g 3mm i.d., 5 wraps .32 ohms. I use Rayon and thinned the tails. I placed the bottom of the coil right at the top of the airflow hole on the deck.

There’s plenty of airflow options on this one. And it’s airflow hole behind the coil is real nice because once the top cap is on the airflow is slanted in towards the coil.

The juice well is nice as well, I didn’t measure it but it looks like it can hold a decent amount of juice. I haven’t over Squonked it yet. Blitz even thought to put a lip on the deck so juice won’t ooze out of the top cap.

I love the quality of this especially the top cap, they didn’t cheap out & make it thin. It’s thick substantial stainless steel.

The only issue I had was I had to remove one of the o rings on the deck that the top cap goes over. It was so tight I couldn’t put the top cap on even though I did run juice on the o rings. I will look for a thinner o ring to replace it with.

Great flavor, nice Clouds!

I personally can recommend this! Blitz did a great job! The quality is top notch especially considering the price.

https://www.heavengifts.com/product/Blitz-Ghoul-RDA.html

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Very Nice review Hearts!Glad you like the Blitz Ghoul RDA and it is working great for you!
:vino:

Zaxxaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for you r review.I've been eyeballing this since it came out,and will have to get one.Nice that it's inexpensive and available at several US vendors also. It should look great on my squeezer mod :shades:

stanglifemike

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
@Zaxxaz Myfreedomsmokes.com(with a coupon code) was the cheapest US vendor I found. That was a few days ago, though, so it might have changed

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for you r review.I've been eyeballing this since it came out,and will have to get one.Nice that it's inexpensive and available at several US vendors also. It should look great on my squeezer mod :shades:
I was going to take pics with my squeezer but already filled up the squonk bottle with juice on the Inbox ;)
Yes! Definitely will look great on the Squeezer!

Zaxxaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Zaxxaz Myfreedomsmokes.com(with a coupon code) was the cheapest US vendor I found. That was a few days ago, though, so it might have changed

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Thanks. I did know about the 15% off code. I think it expires tonight or tomorrow though,and since I had to buy a new car this week,might be a month or two till I can buy any vape gear.

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
@Heartsdelight,
Thank you for your review! However, can you be more specific regarding the flavor? You only mentioned "...Great flavor, nice clouds!...". Are you able to name comparable RDAs?

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@Heartsdelight,
Thank you for your review! However, can you be more specific regarding the flavor? You only mentioned "...Great flavor, nice clouds!...". Are you able to name comparable RDAs?
Thank you, I have had limited experience with rda’s, bf or otherwise. I have a Pulse 22 bf rda, a SXK Entheon bf Rda & a VV Mesh bf Rda. It’s airflow is closer to the Pulse 22 than the other 2 & is more adjustable than the Pulse 22. The flavor on all 4 is really good to me. Unfortunately I dont have super tasters, the flavor is either good or not for me in my limited experience with Rda’s. Hope this helps a little ;)

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well done! Your review led me to checking out a review on YouTube to get a closer look at the Ghoul. A 22mm single coil rda named Ghoul is right up my alley. Gonna put this lil ghoul on my wish list. Thank you!

VU Sponsors