VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Blizz RDA from E-boss Vape Review

18491377_436864096688289_3748456774814598005_o.jpg

Introduction

The Blizz from E-boss Vape is a 24mm diameter RDA with an overall height of 39.2 mm. The deck and 510 connector are plated in 24kt gold which not only looks nice but also helps to improve flavour and the centre pin of the 510 also seems to be adjustable. There are 2 big adjustable airflow holes and it comes with a nice looking wide bore Resin Drip Tip. It is available in Stainless Steel, Black and Rainbow colours. I am using the Black version for my review.

Unboxing

18527682_436864090021623_8518599575060355687_n.jpg

On the back of the box you will find the list of contents, a scratch panel so you can check authenticity, a URL for the E-boss Vape website and a note to say it was designed by Leo.X. Removing the top of the box reveals the Blizz nestled inside some foam padding. Underneath the padding you will find a bag with some spare O-rings, screws and a screwdriver inside.

Components

18519637_436864076688291_2854348066739325283_n.jpg

The Blizz has four main components which include the deck, the barrel, the top cap and the Resin Drip Tip. All of the parts feel solid and of good quality.

Building

18595275_436864080021624_2091996394588152649_o.jpg

Building on the Blizz is quite a nice experience. As it has a large deck area and big post holes, I just had to try a big build in there and decided to put a pair of Clapception coils in.

The post holes on the Blizz are set up so the upper holes are closer together than the lower ones and I like the fact it has proper screws instead of hex screws, so they are less likely to get worn down quickly. The upper post hole screws are positioned on the top while the lower ones are positioned to the sides. This layout makes building quite easy and my large coils fit into the post holes without any problem. If you put large coils into the Blizz however, you may need to trim of the excess wire before you can insert the second coil. This is because the upper post holes, line up with the coil on the opposite side.

There is not really an option for single coil builds here, so if you want a good RDA for that, you should be looking elsewhere.

Wicking on the big deck is not a problem and the juice well is also quite deep, so I guess it’s time to juice it up and see how it performs.

Vaping Experience and Performance

The Blizz has plenty of airflow adjustment and can be adjusted from wide open all the way down to fully closed off. It can provide a great flavour to your juice and also produce huge clouds depending on your build and airflow setting. The airflow is very smooth while the resin drip tip is nice to use and doesn’t seem to get hot. Overall it’s a great performing RDA which is also has a nice visual appeal.

My experience with the Blizz is mostly positive but there are a couple of drawbacks. There is not really an option for single coil builds, no 510 Drip Tip or adaptor (You are out of luck if you want to use a smaller bore mouthpiece). And I think raising the airflow a couple of millimetres would really be better. Maybe on a future version this can be considered. You can see my coils are sitting higher than the airflow in the picture below.

18556189_436864063354959_6323432490820618922_n.jpg

Conclusion

The Blizz is a very good RDA overall but it does have a couple of issues which could possibly be improved in a future version. It’s a great choice if you like big duel coil builds and want smooth airflow with a large bore Drip Tip but not so good if you prefer single coil builds, other multiple coil combinations, or a smaller mouthpiece. Just be sure not to fill it with too much liquid and you should have a great experience using the Blizz.

-------------------------------

Review by Alan Brannigan

VU Sponsors